剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What'd you call this,a handyman special?
你刚才怎么说来着 代售方
I...I didn't mean anything by it, Mr. Braverman.
我没什么恶意 布雷弗曼先生
Yeah, well, it's gonna stay a handyman special
嗯 这房♥子会待在代售方的手里
if I have anything to say about it.
我觉得你就是这意思
Nice meeting you.See you later.
很荣幸认识你 再见 不送
So you plunged it, eh? I plunged it like crazy.
你自己疏通的吗 我还费了老大力气了
Okay. I'm not a plunger.
好吧 我可不是马桶工
Is the clog very visible?
看得见阻塞马桶的那玩意儿么
No, nothing, totally--watch your step. Totally clean.
不 什么都看不见 小心看路 干净得不得了
Oh. Oh. Oh, okay. Yeah. You know?
哦~ 好吧 嗯 你懂吧
We had this problem in 4e last week, and this--
上周4E那家也出过这样的问题 就是用...
oopsie. - Wow.
哎哟 哇哦
This baby fixed it right up.So I think--
就是用这个家伙修好的 所以我觉得...
do you need help?
需要帮忙吗
You've come to the right place.
你真是找对人了
What is that baby?
这玩意儿是什么
This is a plumbing snake.
这叫做绞线
Is that for toilets? Yeah.
专门用来修厕所的 对
Okay. - And what we're gonna do...
好吧 接下来 我们要...
Look at you.
挺专业的嘛
Is really, like,work that clog.
好像碰到那个堵塞物了
I'd like to offer help,but I'm useless.
我也想帮点忙 可是我什么都不会
No, it's okay.
没关系的
Give it a real good--[Growls]
得再用点力...呃啊
Is that too hard? Really get in there.
太硬了吗 马上就行了
Think I felt something move, so...
我感觉到有东西在动了
Need help? No.
要帮忙吗 不用
'Cause I can't offer it. You should be all set.
因为我帮不上什么忙吗 你还是去乖乖坐着吧
[Toilet flushes] Ha!
【冲马桶】看吧 成了
Really? Yeah.
不是吧 当然 也不看看我是谁
Job well done.
干得不错
I ordered the sausalitos,but I can cancel them.
我是订了索萨利托来着 但我可以取消
So let me just make sure I have this.
我打电♥话♥就是想确认一下
You want me to move the windows
你是想让我把窗户挪动一下
so they're facing South and west.
这样就能面南朝西了是吧
Okay. Yup.
好的 行
I'll see you then.
拜拜
Peet wants more changes?
皮特想做多些改变吗
Yeah, it's part of her creative process.
对 这也是她创造性工序的一部分
That's very nice of you to call it that.
真亏你能那么称呼那个
I mean, I can do the work,
我是说 我能胜任这份工作
it's just how many times is she gonna change her mind?
可是我真不知道她还要改多少次
Well, until you put your foot down, babe.
一直到你坚持己见为止 宝贝
Okay, honey,she's an architect.
好了 亲爱的 她可是个建筑师
It's not like I can tell her to stop having ideas.
她的思想不是我能左右得了的
Okay, but you can bill for the extra hours.
好吧 但是你可以向她索要加班费
The bid is the bid.
出价早已成定局了
Am I not allowed to talk to you about this?
难道我不该跟你谈这个吗
No, sorry, I'm just--I'm pissed.
不是 我很抱歉 我只是...我只是有点儿糊涂了
Okay, well, I'm not gonna get in the middle of it,
好吧 我不会掺和这件事儿
but you agreed to a job and that job is changing, so...
但是你同意做一份已经变了的工作 所以...
People like her will take advantage of you.
像她那样的人肯定会利用你的
I know, I've been there.
我很清楚 因为我有过这样的经历
Okay, well,the second I realize
好吧 一旦我意识到她打算利用我
she's taking advantage of me,I will tell her.
我立马就告诉她
Good. Good.
很好 很好
It's really good to have boundaries, you know?
有自己的底线真的是件好事儿 你知道吗
From the outset. Mmhmm.
一开始就是 嗯哼
I mean, we didn't send a fax at the firm without charging.
我是说 我们之前没有在没收费的情况下就在公♥司♥发一份传真
Yeah, this is not the firm.
嗯 这跟公♥司♥无关
This is a totally different thing.
这完全是两码事儿
All I'm saying is you don't want to end up in a situation
我想说的是 你肯定不希望自己
where you're completely behind
最后达不到预定的收益效果
or you've completely eaten into your profits
甚至是以亏损而结束这笔生意
and you have a family to think of.
而且你还有一个家要养呢
You're right.I'll talk to her.
你说得对 我会跟她谈谈的
Okay.
好吧
You can frame it as a conversation
你可以把它变成一次
about your creative process together,
有关你自己创造性工序的谈话
and she'll never even know you're talking about boundaries.
这样她就不会知道你在跟她谈底线这档子事儿了
[Cell phone rings]Are you kidding me?
【电♥话♥响】你耍我呢
Peet again? Your sister.
又是皮特吗 是你姐
Hey, Sarah.
嘿 莎拉
Yeah, okay.
嗯 行
Um, no, you can't snake it through the toilet bowl.
嗯 你不能用绞线头来通马桶
You have to use the outside line.
你得用外面那条管子来通
Oh, you did.
哦 你是这样做的吗
Okay.Uh, I'll take care of it.
行 我来处理吧
You got it.[Clears throat]
就这样吧【清嗓子】
How do I set boundaries with your sister?
我该对你姐设个什么底线呢
Her you just help.
她的话你只管帮忙就行
We know that this has been a rough week for you guys.
我知道这一周你们过得不是很容易
Yeah. I quit my cush graphics job to record this album.
嗯 我辞了我古实的图标制♥作♥工作来录这张唱片
Look, screw the label, man.
听着 老兄 操他♥娘♥的♥唱片公♥司♥
They talk a sweet game
他们口口声声称
strutting out their pimp a&r guy
他们从1940年开始自己公♥司♥的
with some rock credential credit from 1940, all like,
A&R部(负责发掘和训练歌♥手)就有了自己的摇滚理念
"I discovered the bass player for minor threat,
就好像是在说“我发掘了低音歌♥手来组成‘Minor Threat’这个组合
so I know what rock and roll is."
所以我对摇滚乐了如指掌
I think minor threat's 1980,but yeah, that's a valid point.
Minor Threat确实成了80年代的风向标 这点他们倒是说得很对
All right,let's not quibble over details.
好了 就别在这些细节上纠结了
Whatever, man,
不管怎么说 老兄
it's all part of the same Katy Perry sausage factory.
搞跟水果姐香肠工厂的一部分一样
I just don't want to be a creative hostage anymore, okay?
我只是不想再做不被人赏识的千里马了 好吗
I get that,and we don't want you
我明白你的心情 我也不想
to be a creative hostage either,
你们的才能被别的公♥司♥所埋没
and that's why we want to produce your record.
这也正是我们想接手制♥作♥你们唱片的原因
Okay, and we want your creativity to just flow freely.
好吧 而且我们想让你们的创造力自♥由♥喷薄
Just free flow. Right?
就自♥由♥发挥 好吗
Gates wide open.Full deluge of creativity.
大门大敞 创造力泛滥
Would you please?
你能少说两句吗
Viva creativity.
创造力万岁
That's awesome you flipped a bunch of switches
你们今天能跟我们谈这些
back in the day.
真是太好了
Mm.
嗯
But this is a record,and you gotta produce it.
但这可是唱片诶 而且你们还要制♥作♥发行它
You're producing my record. Right.
你们正在制♥作♥我的唱片 没错
What about the songs we already recorded?
那我们之前已经录好的唱片怎么办
Oh, you're gonna like this.
哦 你们一定会喜欢这个消息的
Tell 'em about the sweetheart deal you brokered.
来告诉他们你安排的私人交易
I made a deal with your former label.
我跟你们的前任唱片公♥司♥达成了协议
In exchange for the amount
他们把歌♥让给我们 作为交换
that they owed for the recording time...
我们就不收他们之前在这录歌♥时欠的钱...
I.E. My labor.
说白了 就是我的劳动成果换来的
We have the songs.We own the songs.
我们就得到了这些歌♥ 它们是属于我们的了
And that was a big payday for us,
那可对我们来说是一笔很大的钱
and I think that speaks to how much we believe in you guys.
我们想以此来表示我们对你们有多么的信任
I don't know.Sounds good to me, man.
我也不知道 老兄 但听起来对我好像很有好处
Does it? Yeah.
是吗 当然
Why should we take a chance on you guys?
但为什么我要在你们身上冒这么大一个险
We're taking a chance on you.
是我们在你们身上冒险
All right, whatever.I just wanna make music.
好吧 不管这么多了 我只是想做音乐而已
Great. Let's make a great album. We have a deal?
很好 那我们就一起加油做一张好专辑出来 一言为定?
Yup. Whatever.Let's do it.
当然 随便吧 我们开工吧
Let's go. All right.
咱现在就开始吧 好吧
You got a nice,firm "whatever."
你得到了一个不错的确切的“随便”诶
Crosby, would you please? No, this is gonna be great.
克罗斯比 能别挖苦我了吗 我哪敢啊 这一切都会棒的不得了
Let's get crackin'.Come on, let's make this album.
开心点好吗 拜托 咱一起去做这张唱片
Yeah. This feels momentous.
当然开心 这可是历史性的一刻呢
Oh, God, I am so,so sorry, Mr. Carlson.
天呐 我真的很抱歉 卡尔森老师
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表