剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
which is what I'm trying to do.
我也努力在这么做
Right.
好吧
I got to go. I have class.
我得走了 我还有课
Okay.
好吧
Your coworker is going to Africa.
你的合作者要去非洲了
That's your emergency.
这就是你的紧急状况
Yeah, she's going with some guy,
对 她要跟一个男人一起去
some friend, I guess.
可能是某个朋友吧 我想
I don't know. I don't know what it is.
我不知道 我不知道到底是不是
But she lied. That's the thing.
但是她对我撒谎了 就是这样
She told me it was a personal matter.
她告诉我是因为私事
Well, it sounds like maybe it is.
听起来好像真的是私事诶
No, she lied,
不 她撒谎了
because she knew that it was B.S.
因为她知道这样不对
And that I would call her on it.
她也知道我不会让她去
So this woman, Sarah, she's your coworker.
这个女人 萨拉 她是你的合作伙伴
Working on a project together. Yeah.
一起工作这个项目 没错
And that's it? Yeah, that's it.
就是这样吗 对 就是这样
We dated once. Is that what you're getting at?
我们约会过一次 你是想问这个吗
Once. Yeah, it was a while ago.
一次 对 还是很久以前了
A year--year ago about.
大概一年...一年前的事了
No big deal, though.
不算什么
So it wasn't serious. No, no, wasn't serious.
所以就不算严重 不 不 不是很严重
You know, I mean--I mean, I loved her, but--
我是说...我是说 我爱过她 可是...
she loved me, I think.
我想她也爱过我
But anyway, so now we're just--it's totally platonic.
但不管怎么样 我们现在...那完全是柏拉图式的恋爱
She's my coworker,
她是我的合作伙伴
maybe a friend,
或许算是个朋友
though she's really annoying.
尽管她真的很烦人
But it's not about that.
但跟那个无关
It's about What?
而是... 是什么
I'm trying to figure everything out.
我努力想把一切都解决好
You know, last time, you told me what to say,
上一次你告诉我要说什么
and I didn't do that well.
但我做得不是很好
So in your own words,
所以按你的话说
are you able to tell Sarah how you feel about her?
你可以告诉萨拉你对她的感觉吗
I mean, I can tell her how I feel.
我可以告诉她我的感觉
I just--I don't think she's gonna like it.
我只是...我觉得她不会喜欢这样的
I think it's important that you're honest with her.
我觉得你对她坦白很重要
Yeah, honesty. That's--
是啊 说实话 那...
hasn't worked for me historically.
我这样做从没管用过
I know, but you came to me
我知道 但你来找我
because you wanted to change, didn't you?
就是因为你想要改变 不是吗
Yeah.
对
Sometimes even it's not comfortable,
有时候即使你会很难受
you have to take that leap.
你还是得跳过这道坎
Yeah.
没错
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 你来这儿干嘛
Um, well, I tried to talk to you at the school,
我在学校想跟你聊来着
but you didn't really let me.
但你不让我跟你聊
But that's okay.
不过这没关系
I just wanted to say that I know
我只想让你知道我明白
what you're going through right now,
你现在是什么感受
and I'm sorry,
对此我很抱歉
and it's really hard,
这真的很难
especially the first few weeks,
特别是最初的几周
and if you need anything at all--
如果你有什么需要...
seriously? What?
你不是吧 怎么了
You're--you're seriously--
你...你不是吧
you're coming here at night to my house
大半夜跑来我家来看我
to see if I need anything,
就问我需不需要什么
to say that you're sorry?
就为了说你很抱歉吗
Yeah.
对啊
Did it ever occur to you that this is your fault?
你就没想过这一切都是你的错吗
Uh, not really.
呃...还真没有
You're the reason Joel left.
就是因为你乔才离开的
I told him what happened, and he left,
我告诉他了真♥相♥ 然后他就走了
and now we're shuttling our kids back and forth
现在我们的孩子整天背着他们的包
with these little roller suitcases.
来回奔波
And I'm here in this big house alone, by myself half the time,
我现在一个人守着这么大个家 大部分时间就一个人
and the man that I've been in love with
而我爱了12年的那个男人
for 12 years can hardly look me in the face,
现在连看都不看我一眼
so I don't really want to have a nice chat about it with you.
所以我不想跟你来一场有趣的谈话来讨论这个话题
Thanks anyway.
不过还是谢谢你
I really--I just wish I had never met you.
我真的...我真希望从没遇到过你
Okay, look, I'm sorry for coming by,
好吧 我很抱歉这么晚了还过来
and I'm sorry for whatever part I played in this.
我很抱歉我在这次事件中所起的作用
But if you honestly think that I'm the sole reason
可是你如果认为我是导致你跟乔
why you and Joel are having problems,
出现了这样的问题的唯一原因的话
then you're just kidding yourself.
你就真是在欺骗你自己
And if you really want your marriage back,
如果你真想挽回你的婚姻
you're gonna have to dig a little deeper.
你得考虑的再深一些
Good. I feel loose, feel good. I don't wanna be here.
很好 我感觉很放松 很不错 我不想待在这儿
I'm, like, already wasted from us drinking before we got here.
我已经浪费了来这里之前喝酒的机会
Doesn't matter. We're gonna have a good time.
算了 我们会玩的很开心的
Come on, we're excited. Natalie talked to me earlier.
来吧 我们很兴奋的 娜塔莉之前跟我谈过了
No, no, no, no, no, no. She was mad at me.
不不不不不 她很生我的气
No Natalie. This is not about Natalie.
不许谈娜塔莉 跟她无关
This is about you and me
这是关于我跟你
and the fun folks that we used to be, okay?
还有我们以前那样有趣的家伙的事 好吗
It's gonna be good for us to let loose.
我们放松一下会很有好处的
Yeah. And I have another idea.
嗯 我还有个主意
We're gonna make a deal. Pinky kiss.
我们来做个约定 拉钩上吊
We are going to each make out with somebody tonight.
我们俩要各自找个人亲热
I can't promise that. We have to.
我不能答应你这个 我们必须这样
Come on, we have to. We have to pinky kiss.
来嘛 我们必须这样 我们必须打勾勾
Make out with someone. Yes.
跟别人亲热 没错
Yeah. All right.
耶 好了
Okay, whoo! We can do this.
好了 我们做得到的
It's gonna be good.
会很尽兴的
Stick together for a second.
团结一致一下嘛
I'm just saying that a couple
我想说的是夫妇的定义
by definition is two,
得是俩吧
so when they say they're gonna call in a couple days,
所以说他们说的几天后打过来
they should call in two days.
就该是两天后打过来
Honey, I'm sure we're gonna hear about it tomorrow.
亲爱的 我确定我们明天会拿到结果的
It's fine. Don't worry.
没事的 别担心
You're stressing out over nothing. I'm sorry,
你就别杞人忧天了 我很抱歉
I know everything's gonna be fine.
我知道一切都会好起来的
You're gonna get a great report.
你会得到一份很棒的报告的
You're so healthy, so... Really healthy.
你很健康 所以... 真的很健康
The end. I'm done.
结束了 我说完了
Dr. Bedsloe said he would call
拜德斯洛医生说过
if he knew anything ahead of time.
如果他能提前知道结果的话会马上打给我的
I'm sure they're just checking everything to make sure.
我确定他们只是想确保万无一失而已
Okay.
好吧
You know, I just was thinking about Mr. knight.
我又想了想奈特老师的话
Even though he's a little unconventional,
尽管他这人有点不合常规
I think his philosophy is just--
我觉得他的哲学是...
I don't know.
我不知道
It's kind of outstanding, and it's different,
挺别出心裁 与众不同的
and he's very smart.
他太聪明了
I don't know. Yes, really smart.
我不知道 对 他是真的很聪明
Just the way that he is and what he emulates
他的那种方式还有他效法的东西
and just puts off--
摆脱了约束
yeah, puts off, yeah. Puts out there.
是啊 摆脱了约束 蛮有成效的
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么要那样看着我
You got a little tongue-tied when you were talking to him.
你跟他说话的时候有点舌头打结
No, I didn't.
不 我才没有呢
Kristina, it's okay if you find him attractive.
克里斯蒂娜 你觉得他很吸引人没关系的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表