剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
♪and oh
♪还有
♪are you faithful
♪你充满信心了吗
Come on in!
请进
Hey, Julia.
嘿 茱莉亚
Hey.
嘿
Oh.
哦~
Uh, I'm movin' out for a while.
我要搬出去一阵儿
Yeah,I heard. Colleen thought it would be
嗯 我听说了 科伦觉得这样
easier to sort things out this way.
对解决我们之间的事儿更有利
Actually, I think she's more interested in sorting out
其实我觉得她对自己能多快找到
how quickly she can find a divorce attorney.
离婚律师更感兴趣
You know a good one?
你认识好的离婚律师吗
Sorry. That's a bad joke.
抱歉 这个笑话一点都不好笑
I haven't really been sleeping this week.
我这一周都没好好睡过了
Ed, um,
艾德 嗯...
I need you to stop calling me and the emails and...
我希望你能别给我发短♥信♥跟电邮了 还有...
What? It's just
什么 这样...
it's inappropriate.
这样不太合适
It's not fair to Joel.
这样对乔来说不公平
And to me.
对我也是
Wow.
哇哦
You came here in person to tell me that.
你到这儿来就为了亲自告诉我这个
Wow, that just is the cherry
还真是给我
on top of an awesome week.
雪中送炭啊
Actually, I wanted to ask you something else
其实我来这儿是想问你点别的事儿
that I didn't feel I could really ask you
因为我觉得我
over the phone. So I can't call you,
在电♥话♥上问不出口 所以我不能打给你
but you can come over here to ask me something?
但你却可以跑过来问我事儿
No, it's okay. Go ahead.
开玩笑的 没关系 问吧
I'd love to hear what you want to ask.
你问我什么我都乐意听
All of this? This is not...
你们这样 不是...
My fault, is it?
我的错 对吗
My marriage is falling apart
我的婚姻破碎了
because I lost who I was a long time ago.
是因为我很久以前就无法挽留了
And I couldn't figure out how to make myself happy.
而且我不知道怎样让自己在这婚姻中开心起来
But pretending you're happy is almost worse
而且假装自己很开心
than... Being miserable.
比...痛苦更难受
I'm sorry. No, it's okay.
我很抱歉 不用 没关系的
I'm actually okay with...Being miserable for a while.
我事实上已经...痛苦了好一段日子了
At least if you're honest about it,
至少要是你坦诚相对的话
you can, you know, wallow in it a little bit.
你就只会陷进去一点
So that's what I'm gonna do.
所以我才这样做
I'm gonna go back to my tiny little divorced dad apartment,
我要回我那个离婚父亲的小公♥寓♥去住了
and I'm gonna get this big old man chair
而且我要给我家那个老大家伙
that Colleen would never let me get.
买♥♥一把科伦绝对不让我买♥♥的椅子
I'm gonna sit, and I'm gonna wallow
我要坐在上面 我要在那苦甜参半的
in the bittersweet melancholy of waking up one day
愁思中沉溺 那种你突然幡然醒悟
and realizing that your life didn't turn out
然后意识到自己的人生并不是之前
the way you planned.
自己计划的那样的愁思
But that's not what you asked.
但这不是你所问的
No, Julia, you're not the reason
不是 茱莉亚 你不是那个造成我
that my marriage is falling apart.
婚姻支离破碎的原因
I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.
我很遗憾你要经受这些
It'll be okay.
会好起来的
You're gonna be okay too.
你也一样会好起来的
Julia--
茱莉亚
all right, I gave the Booty call thing,
好吧 随便什么奖励
whatever we want to call it, a consideration,
随便我们想怎么样都可以考虑
and I think that we should do it.
而且我觉得我们应该这么做
Okay, but I want to have rules, all right?
好吧 但我想定几个规则 行吗
Rules? Yes.
规则吗 没错
I'm pretty rules violates the spirit
我觉得规则亵渎了
of the spontaneous Booty call.
自然奖励的精神
Okay, I need rules.
好吧 我需要规则
They're for me. Okay? Okay.
是给我定的 好吗 好吧
Because I do not want to go to some frat party
因为我不想去狂欢派对
and see you making out with some guy.
不想看到你跟别的人卿卿我我
It'd be very awkward. Okay, true.
这样会很尴尬的 好吧 这倒没错
I hear that, but when do you ever go
我听到你说的了 但是你从没去过
to any frat party, like, ever? Okay.
狂欢派对吗 从没去过吗 好吧
All right, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
That was rude, but we'll continue.
这样挺无礼的 但是我们要继续了
No, it wasn't rude.
不是 我才不无礼呢
It was true.
我说的是事实
Frat parties are your zone, okay. Okay.
狂欢派对是你的区域 好吗 好吧
That's where you can go do whatever you want to do.
在那个地方你可以随心所欲
All right? All right, my zone.
好吗 好吧 我的区域
Yes. So what's your zone?
没错 那你的区域呢
Mine's...
我的啊...
It's to be determined, all right?
还待定呢 行吗
It's so weird. Yes, this is very weird,
这样太奇怪了 没错 确实太奇怪了
but,you know,you wanted this free-spirited thing,
但是你想要精神自♥由♥嘛
and I just need rules.
而且我有只需要规则
Maybe this isn't a good idea.
或许这不是个好主意
Maybe it's not.
或许不是
Um, but maybe we should just try it.
嗯... 但或许我们应该这么试一试
Maybe we should be just friends.
或许我们应该只做朋友
Like just friends.
就普通的朋友那样
No benefits.
不图任何利益
That's not what I'm saying. I don't want to do that.
我不是那么说的 我不想那么做
It doesn't seem like that's what you want either.
而且你也好像不愿意这么做
No.
确实不是
I mean, I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
And you like me too.
你也很喜欢我
Yeah, I do like you.
没错 我确实很喜欢你
It's just not enough.
但仅仅是这样还不够
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I-I thought we were just, like...
我...我以为我们只是...
Fooling around and having fun.
一起厮混 相互取乐而已
I wasn't trying to hurt you with it.
我不想在这件事儿上伤害你
It wasn't my intention.
这并不是我的本意
Okay, I'm gonna leave.
好了 我得走了
So you can be furious with me in private.
这样你就可以对我的私人生活狂怒了
But just don't be mad for too long.
但是不许生气太久哦
I'd really miss being your friend.
我真的很想念做你朋友的时候
Contact high.
又接触到吸毒的陶醉了
Whoo! So come on.
唔哦 跟我说说吧
How much did that little creep beat you by?
那个小怪物赢了你多少票
Gwen, I don't' want to talk about it.
格温 我现在不想谈这个
Come on, just tell me. I'm not here to talk about it.
拜托 告诉我嘛 我来这儿不是要跟你聊这个的
I'm here to visit and see you.
我来这儿是来探望你的
Was it a landslide?
是绝对性压倒优势吗
I don't want to talk about it.
我真的不想谈这个
Was it my one vote? It was twotwo points.
还是只有我那一票 就两...两个百分点
Two points? Yes.
两个百分点 没错
What is that?
到底是多少票
That is 947 votes.
947票
Damn. I know.
真见鬼 我知道
That's like one building of people.
差不多一栋大楼的居民了
That's got to haunt you.
一定让你很困扰吧
That has got to kill.
一定让你不爽得要死
Stop it. Sorry.
别说了 抱歉
It's not nice. I'm dying.
这一点都不好玩儿 人之将死
It's like a hall pass to be blunt.
其言也善嘛
Plus I'm really high.
再加上我还真的有点嗑高了
Do you want some?
你想来点吗
No, I'm good. Come on.
不用了 来嘛
No. I'm good. I don't want any--
真的不用了 我现在好得很 我也不想...
are you square? No.
你那么规矩吗 不用了
You're a little bit square. I'm not
你真有点太规矩了 我不...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表