剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Well, okay, I-I'm here.
好吧 我听着呢
I can talk to you.
我能跟你聊
I will talk to you until you go back to sleep.
我会跟你聊到你睡着为止
Okay.
好吧
So, weird elevator noises, huh?
电梯的怪声音 是吧
Yeah.
嗯
Of course, my mom and dad's--
当然了 我妈跟我爸的...
grandma and grandpa's doesn't have an elevator,
祖父母虽然没有电梯
but they have those creaky old stairs.
但他们有很奇怪的楼梯
They used to wake me up in the middle of the night
他们总是弄些奇怪的声音
with scary noises. Really?
半夜吵醒我 真的吗
But you know who was really scared?
但你知道最吓人的是什么吗
Your Uncle Crosby.
你舅舅克劳斯比
He would run into my room in the middle of the night
他总是在半夜跑进我的房♥间
convinced that something was coming up the stairs to get him.
说有东西从楼梯上跑出来抓他
So one night, we set up a booby trap.
于是有一天 我们做了个恶作剧
After everybody else had gone to sleep,
在所有人都睡着了之后
we strung dental floss across the top of the stairs.
我们就在楼梯顶端栓了根牙线
Nothing was gonna get past us.
这样就没有什么能过得去了
And you know, we did catch something.
结果我们真的抓到东西了
You know what we caught?
你知道我们抓到什么了吗
Your grandpa.
你爷爷
He broke his nose.
他摔破了鼻子
He grounded us for three weeks.
然后他把我们禁足了三周
And, sweetie, you know...
宝贝 你知道吗
It got less scary.
后来就不那么害怕了
And all of this will too.
你那儿的电梯也是一样的
Victor?
维克多
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 宝贝
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表