剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Do you want a glass of champagne? OK.
你想来杯香槟吗 好吧
Oh, no, definitely not. No.
不行 当然不行
Cool. But you can't stay?
好吧 你不留下来玩会儿吗
I can't because it's late, so... OK.
我不能留下来 现在已经很晚了 所以... 好吧
All right. See you.
那好吧 再见
Text me from the car. Okay.
上了车发短♥信♥跟我说 行
More champagne?
再喝点香槟吗
We take matters of bullying very seriously, Mrs. Braverman.
我们对待欺凌弱小这种事很严肃的 布莱弗曼先生
We're doing everything we can
我们正在尽一切努力
to get to the bottom of what happened.
弄明白事情的真♥相♥
Well, what happened was
事情真♥相♥就是
somebody peed in my son's canteen, so--
有人在我儿子水壶里撒尿 所以...
he was traumatized by it. He is traumatized.
他感到非常受伤 他现在非常受伤
I understand.
我理解
But as of yet, no one has come forward
可是到目前为止 没有任何人
and admitted to the incident.
出来承认这次事件
Well, of course they haven't.
他们当然不会出来承认
Well, Max has a pretty good idea who did it.
麦克斯可是非常清楚是谁做了这件事
You can't just start making accusations without proof.
没有证据的情况下你可不能指控任何人
How would you feel if your child were accused
如果换做是你们的儿子被人指控
of something that he didn't do?
一件他并没有做的事 你们会怎么想
I 'm sorry. I can't believe this.
我很抱歉 我简直不敢相信你会这么说
He's the kid who had his canteen peed in.
他才是别人把尿撒在自己水壶里的受害人
Honey, I'm really trying hard to keep my cool here, I know.
亲爱的 我已经在尽力保持自己的冷静了 我知道
but I gotta say your response to this really blows.
但我不得不说你们对此事的回应真实太令人失望了
Oh, boy. This is a serious incident.
天呐 这是很严重的事件
And nobody's blaming you, Mr. Knight.
没有怪你的意思 奈特老师
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
You can't watch everybody, but, you know,
你也不可能一直看着所有人 可是
this was an official school trip.
这是场学校组织的正式旅行
It happened on your watch, and I'm expecting you
这事是发生在你的看管范围内 我希望你
to take some responsibility.
能承担起应该承担的责任
Excuse me, principal Radford, if I may.
不好意思 拉福德校长 容我说一句
I-I have to say that I agree
我...我不得不同意
with Mr. And Mrs. Braverman here.
布莱弗曼夫妇的观点
We can't accept this. We can't.
我们不能接受这样 不能
We gotta get Max back here.
我们必须得把麦克斯接回来
If we fail one kid, we fail as a school.
如果我们辜负了一个孩子 我们整个教育就是失败的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Knight.
谢谢你 奈特老师
I understand your passion, Mr. Knight.
我理解你的想法 奈特老师
And I understand you want this
我也理解你们
resolved immediately, Mr. And Mrs. Braverman,
想要立即解决这事的心情 布莱弗曼先生 太太
but it will take time.
但这得慢慢来
Okay, I got that... But what are we It doesn't sound like it.
好吧 我明白你的意思 听起来你可不是那样想的
supposed to do as parents in the meantime?
但与此同时我们做父母的该怎么办
He doesn't wanna come to school.
他现在不想回学校了
We wanna get him back in the classroom.
我们想让他回到班上上学
He's refusing. So what do we tell him?
他拒绝回来 那我们该怎么跟他说
Well, as-- as the Dean here,
作为教务处长
my feeling is since there's only
我觉得呢
one month left of the school year
反正现在离学年结束
and since this is Max's graduation year anyway,
跟麦克斯毕业已经只有一个月的时间了
maybe we don't push Max to return to school
如果他没准备好的话
before he's really ready.
我们或许不该逼麦克斯回来上课
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
So that's your solution...
那就是你们的解决办法是吧
To keep Max at home?
就让麦克斯继续待在家里
Keep my son at home,
让我儿子继续待在家里
not the kid that pissed in his canteen.
而不是那个在他水壶里撒尿的孩子
All right, look. They're not gonna deal with it.
好了 听我说 他们不会打算处理这事的
That's you're gonna punish my kid Let's just go.
你们就打算这么惩罚我的儿子吗 我们还是走吧
This is asinine. This isthis wholeno. Christina.
这实在是太荒唐了 这整个...不 克里斯蒂娜
This whole conversation is useless, okay?
这整个谈话完全没用 知道吗
Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you are here.
非常感谢你 我很高兴你能来
This--you and you-- this whole situation is useless.
我跟你 还有你 你们俩这次谈话完全是浪费时间
Thank you so much.
感激不尽
Have a good day. Don't laugh at me.
祝你们开心 不许笑我
I'm not laughing.
我没有笑
Well...
好吧
It's been three whole days.
已经整整三天了
Is that right? Yeah, it's right.
是这样吗 没错 就是这样
Living in total darkness... Total darkness?
完全是在黑暗里度过的 完全是吗
And the catalogues have been piling up
楼下的邮箱里
downstairs by the mailboxes.
登记册堆得越来越高
I promise I'll take-- I'll take care of that.
我向你保证我会...我会注意的
Just a lot of promises, sweetheart.
你每次都只是承诺 亲
Excuse me. I just think
不好意思 我觉得吧
that your head hasn't been into your work lately.
你最近心思都不在你的工作上面
Hello?
喂
Hey.
嘿
Uh, hey, it's--it's mark.
嘿 我是马克
Cyr. Um...
马克·西尔
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Um--uh, sorry.
不好意思
I hope it's okay to, you know, call you.
希望我的电♥话♥没打扰到你
Um, um...
嗯 嗯...
I think it's-- sure, it's fine.
我觉得...当然没有 没关系
What's goin' on? Well, I
你有什么事吗 我...
I don't know if Amber told you
我不知道安博告诉你没有
that I-I ran into her...
那天我碰到她了
Oh, yeah, no, she told me that.
哦 说了 她跟我说了
That was weird. That'sthat's so wild. Yeah.
这太奇怪了 太不可思议了 是啊
It was weird, yeah, but she--
确实很奇怪 不过她..
she looks--she looks great. She seems good.
她看起来还不错 好像过得很好
Yeah, she's doing good like--like you said.
对 正如你所说 她确实过得很不错
So anyway, I-- I was wondering if, uh...
我...我在想是不是...
I really need talk to you, and, um...
我真的很想跟你谈谈
I-I don't wanna do it on the phone.
可我...我不想就在电♥话♥里谈
Can we meet, do you think?
我们可以见个面吗
Of course. Okay.
当然可以 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Dad, dad, dad--
好了 爸 爸 爸
don't turn it off. I can't do it.
别关啊 我受不了了
Do not turn it off.
别把它关了啊
It's breakin' my ears, please!
太摧残我的耳朵了 求你了
Is this not great or what, Cros?
这难道不好吗 克劳斯
You bet.
你说呢
Got chili dogs, it's a beautiful day.
手捧个辣热狗 真是美好的一天
Open road. We be in California...
广阔的大道 我们在加利福尼亚
Mmhmm. The land of oceans
嗯哼 这片有海
and deserts and mountains and palm trees.
有沙漠 有山还有橡树的土地
This land was made for you and me.
这片土地就是为你我存在的
Dad, what are you gonna do about the house?
爸 你打算拿那房♥子怎么办
What are you thinkin'?
你怎么想的
What do you mean? What are you talking about?
你什么意思 你在说什么呢
Your house, you know,
你那房♥子啊
the one you gotta decide whether or not
那座你得在52个小时内
you're gonna sell within the next 52 hours,
决定卖♥♥还是不卖♥♥的
that house?
那座房♥子
Yeah. Well, what are you gonna do?
嗯 你打算怎么做
Well, to be honest with you, Cros,
跟你说实话吧 克劳斯
uh, I...
我...
What?
你什么
Dad? Oh, my goodness gracious!
爸 我的那个亲娘诶
Look! We got atvs up here.
你看呐 前面有全地形车
Oh!
哦
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, pull over!
对 没错 没错 快靠边停
Get in there! Let's do this!
快进去 快啊
We haven't done this since you were a kid.
你小时候起我们就没这么做过了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表