剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You know, I wanted Amber to be my life
曾经我本来是想要安博成为的
and Berkeley and your whole family and...
还有贝克里 跟你们家的人 还有...
You know I love her so much, but...
我真的很爱她 可是...
I don't, uh, know that I'm good for her.
我不清楚自己是否适合她
How is she? You haven't talked to her?
她怎么样了 你没跟她谈过吗
No.
没有
No, she, uh, she's pretty mad.
还没有 她...她现在非常生气
Well, you're leaving.
可是你都要走了
Yeah, I know. She doesn't want to talk to me.
我知道 可是她不想跟我说话
That's sad.
太遗憾了
I don't know. Okay.
我也不知道了 好了 走了
Hey, Zeek.
嘿 奇克
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 真的很谢谢你
You've done so much for me.
你为我做了那么多事儿
Godspeed, Ryan.
一路顺风 瑞恩
Hey. Can you take a minute?
嘿 能抽时间聊聊吗
Yeah.
可以
You know, um...
那个 呃...
I've been...
我自从...
Pretty unhappy...
辞职之后...
Since I left work.
一直都很不开心
And, uh, ed was going through the same thing,
而艾德也经历了跟我同样的事儿
so...
所以...
That's basically how we became friends.
我们就因此成了同病相怜的朋友
You were so mad at me when Victor got held back,
你因为我要留维克多级的事跟我大发雷霆
which I-I understand.
这我当然也能理解
That didn't go down right.
我也没因为那件事儿怎么样
But, you know, ed and I talked about that too,
但是我跟艾德也谈过这个问题
and that's--you saw all those texts.
这就是为什么你会看到我们互发短♥信♥
That's what that was about. We were just--
我们就只是在讨论这些 只是在...
it was so rough on us.
我们俩都很不容易
Joel, um...
乔...
Ed got confused
艾德没搞清楚
about the nature of our friendship,
我们之间的
clearly, because...
是友情 因为...
He kissed me.
他亲了我
You know, and I stopped it,
但我制止了他
and he hasn't tried to do it again.
而且他也没有在试图想尝试第二次
I thought you--
我以为你...
you said nothing happened.
你说的什么都没发生过
Well, from my side of it, nothing happened, you know,
从我的角度来看 确实什么也没发生过
from my So...
从我... 所以说...
For me. Where? Where was this?
对于我来说是这样的 是在哪儿 他在哪儿亲的你
This was at his house.
他家
I had gone You went to his house?
我去过... 你去过他家啦
When? I did. This is
什么时候 没错 这是在...
a couple weeks ago I went over there
两周之前的事儿 而我去那儿
because I started to get the sense
是因为我发现他
that he was misunderstanding. So let melet me just...
会错了意 等会儿 让我先...
Let me get this straight. You, uh...
我就直说了吧 你...
You've been having, um, a-a...
你一直...呃...呃...
An emotional relationship with--with ed,
跟...跟艾德有感情关系
some sort of emotional affair with ed...
有点类似与婚外情的那种感情...
A friendship.
那是友情
And then you go over to his house.
你还去了他家
Clearly, he's separated from his wife,
他跟他老婆离了婚
and you go over, and he kisses you...
然后你过去了 他还亲了你...
Yes. And when I ask you
没错 那我问你
about anything happening--
有没有发生什么事儿的时候...
I begged you.
我都求你了当时
I begged you to tell me if anything happened,
乞求着你让你告诉我有没有发生什么事
and you said, "nothing." I said, "nothing,"
而你却告诉我“什么也没发生” 我说“什么也没发生”
because from my point of view... Why?
是因为从我的角度出发... 为什么
It was nothing and because I didn't want
确实是什么都没发生 而且我不希望
to unnecessarily upset you. Why would you think
拿那些有的没的让你不开心 你凭什么觉得
that that is nothing?
那算什么都没发生
For me, um, um--from me to him, it was nothing.
对于我来说...呃...嗯...从我对他的感觉来说 确实是没发生什么
I love the bird.
我爱鸟的那张
Oh, yeah, that was a great shot.
没错 那张确实拍的不错
So, uh, tell me, Hank, any chance you surf?
那你告诉我 汉克 你会去冲浪吗
No. I don't.
不会
I tried it once and, uh, hated it.
我去试过一次 结果让我现在很讨厌它
Yeah.
是吗
But you don't need to go to the beach for this.
但你也用不着去海滩上冲浪
You know that, right? Because the beach ones--
你知道对吧 因为海滩上...
you're gonna run into a lot of trouble
你会被镜头啊 沙子啊
with lens and sand and wind.
海风什么的给烦死
Sun's gonna go down--that's gonna be a big pain in the ass
特别是太阳下山之后....
when the sun goes down. Right, right, right.
太阳下山后会更麻烦 好 好 好
So you wouldn't do surfing shots for surfsport?
这么说你不会为劲浪公♥司♥派冲浪的镜头咯
You don't--you don't do that for this kind of shoot.
你不...你不会为了拍这种东西去做那个的
I mean--you know, I mean, between me and you, it's--
我是说 我跟你 那个...
you're not doing art here. You're doing a brochure.
你不是搞艺术的那个 你是负责审核的
And you got a budget, and you're gonna want to be
你也有财政预算的 你会想
in the studio for this one.
为了这个进工作室工作的
Yeah, this is really good stuff,
没错 这个确实是好东西
and we'll get back to you as soon as we know something.
一旦我有什么消息就马上就通知你
Thank you.
谢了
Okay.
好吧
Hey.
嘿
Hi. Hey.
你好啊 嘿
Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨 你来这儿干嘛呢
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah. No, I'm--what's up?
嗯 不是 那个...我...有事儿吗
I have an interview.
我有个面试
Where?
在哪儿
Uh, surfsport. Surfsp
劲浪体育 劲浪体...
That's just where I was.
我刚就在那儿来着
Oh, my God! You're interviewing there?
天呐 你也在那儿面试吗
Yeah. I don't get it.
没错 我没成功
I don't have a chance now. Seriously?
现在看来恐怕没机会了 你说真的
Yes, seriously. How did
没错 是真的 怎么会...
I mean So surprised.
我是说... 真是太意外了
You're bringing your pictures of dogs, right?
你把你的狗狗照片带来了对吧
I don't--
我不是...
I have lots of different pictures,
我还有很多其他类型的照片呢
and I have an interview. Why No, I know, I know.
而且我马上还有面试呢 为什么 不是 我知道 我知道
But how did you get it? I don't get it.
但你是怎么得到机会的 我没有成功
Sarah. Who care
萨拉 谁管...
hi! Sarah, hi.
你好~ 萨拉 嗨
Alec, nice to see you again. Good to see you.
艾里克 很高兴再见到你 很高兴见到你
Good to see you. Uh, my brothers
也很高兴见到你 对了 我家兄弟
are so excited I'm here.
知道我要上这儿来相当兴奋呢
Well, I'm excited that you're here as well.
你能来这儿我也很兴奋呢
Thanks for coming in. They are huge fans.
很感谢你能来 他们可是劲浪的死粉
So, I mean, as you will see, we've made the adjustment
我们已经对起居室
for the step down from the living room
到厨房♥的楼梯
into the kitchen, and--but I think all it's done
做出了调整 但等完工的时候
is just made this view even more spectacular.
会使这里的景观更壮观的
Love it. Oh, good. Great.
我很喜欢 这就好 太好了
Well, we've lost a tiny bit of space in the kitchen,
我们已经缩小了厨房♥的一小部分空间
but I think that between the sliding doors
但我想拉门之间的空间跟日光
and all this sunlight, it's just going to feel even bigger.
会相得益彰 会使厨房♥显得更宽敞
How many square feet did we lose exactly?
我们具体缩小了多少平方的厨房♥空间
Uh... Sorry.
呃...不好意思
6. We lost 6 square feet. But 6 useless square feet.
6个平方 我们缩减了6平方的空间 但这6平方都没什么用
I mean, it was between the refrigerator
这是介于冰箱
的and the breakfast bar. I'm actually standing in it.
跟早餐吧之间的部分 就是我现在站的位置
You just won't miss it. And what's the budget change
你不会错过的 那每一个部分会改变
per unit?
多少预算呢
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表