剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm gonna--I'm gonna check up on the kids.
我去...我去看看孩子
Ah, excuse me.
失陪一下
Hi. Okay.
嗨 进来吧
Can I get you a beer, or you just want to--
你要来杯啤酒 还是只想...
no. No, thanks.
不了 不老 谢谢
I'm not gonna be that long. I figured.
我不会呆太久的 我看出来了
So...
那个...
This is it, huh?
这就是你家吗
This is it. Yep. Yep.
就这样吗 对 对
Well, let me ask you something.
我问你点事
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么
What the hell am I doing? Well...
我到底在做什么 嗯...
I'm, uh, trying to figure things out, you know.
我在努力想解决这件事
Figuring things out.
解决好这件事
Yeah.
嗯
Well...
那么...
Let me ask you a favor, then.
那你帮我个忙
Okay. Uh, could you try harder?
好吧 再努力一点
Hey, look, I know that you guys are going through some stuff.
听着 我知道你们俩正在经历一些事
Yeah.
没错
And I know that you're pissed at Julia.
我也知道你很生茱莉亚的气
I mean, I don't know the circumstances.
我不明白具体情况
I don't know if that's really important.
我不知道到底是不是真那么重要
It's pretty important.
确实挺重要的
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好
You guys have had it pretty good,
你们来吧这段婚姻经营的很好
and now you're going through a rough patch,
现在你们在经历难关
and you're gonna give up, man? Come on.
你这样就要放弃了吗 孩子 告诉我
Look, when...
听我说 当...
I walked Julia down the aisle, I gave her to you,
我玩着茱莉亚的手走过长廊的时候 我把她交给了你
and I was so proud, and I was so sure,
我很自豪 我也很确定你就是能给她幸福的人
and still am,
我现在依然相信
of the man that I gave her to.
我将她托付终身给的那个男人
I know what kind of a guy he is.
我知道他是什么样的人
I made a vow to support you and her in that marriage.
我对你们俩的婚姻投了支持的一票
I took you on as a son.
我视你若己出
Well, you know about the celebration, right?
你知道洗礼仪式的事对吧
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I'd appreciate it if you'd be there.
你要是能来的话我会很感激的
I like that. Print that one.
我喜欢那个 把它打印出来
Yeah. Don't change it.
行 不许作变动
I'm not gonna change anything. Don't mess with it.
我不会改任何东西的 不许乱搞那个
I'm not gonna change anything.
我什么都不会改的
I'll be back in an hour or two.
我一两个小时就回来
Yeah. What are you gonna say to Max?
知道了 你要怎么跟麦克斯说
I'm not gonna say anything to Max.
我什么都不会跟麦克斯说的
I don't owe my 14-year-old nephew an apology.
我不欠我14岁侄子一个道歉
I'll probably apologize to him anyway. I don't know
我可能会跟他道个歉什么的 我不知道
if I'm saying apologize. But in their defense, um... Who?
我说的是不是道歉 但是站在他们的角度... 谁
Well, look, I'm not defending them,
我不是在替他们说话啊
but
不过
I was thinking about, uh, how you were talking about the job the other day...
我想你那天说的关于工作的那些话
Mmhmm. How much it means to you,
嗯哼 你说这你来说有多重要
how you found something you're good at
你花了多长时间才找到你所擅长的
and you got a future with.
你在这上面有未来什么的
That's probably how Adam and Kristina feel
那也可能是亚当跟克里斯蒂娜所想的
about Max finding photography...
想让麦克斯从事摄影...
Yeah. 'Cause, uh...
嗯 因为...
When you find, uh, your thing...
当你发现你的事...
It's like a life raft...
就像是个救生筏...
Kind of...
有点像...
In the storm, you know?
是在暴风雨中挣扎一样 你明白吗
It's like the stormy sea of life, and...
就像是充满暴风雨的生命之海
Anyway, I'm working on trying to see how people feel,
我一直在研究如何知道别人的感受
trying to think about--more about other people feeling
想知道更多地关于别人感受之类的事
and all that stuff, so that thought popped in my head
所以我突然想到
about Max.
麦克斯的事
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah. Really?
对 真的吗
That just popped in your head about the stormy sea?
你就是想到了多风暴的生命之海吗
Yeah.
对
Yeah, it just popped in my head, and I'm gonna just say it.
对 我就突然想到了然后就说出来而已
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你说出来了
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
It's a stormy sea of life.
充满暴风雨的生命之海
It's very poetic.
倒是挺有诗意的
Hurry up.
快点
We cannot be late after yesterday, seriously.
在昨天那事儿之后我们肯不能再迟到了 真的
I don't even know what I'm checking.
我甚至都不知道我该检查什么
This is like the worst thing ever.
这真是史上最差劲的事了
This smells like a beer. I can't--no.
闻起来一股啤酒味 我不能...不
I'm sure it's fine. No, it smells like beer.
我相信没什么的 不 真的闻起来跟啤酒似的
Ugh! What is this? Yeah, it's bad.
什么玩意儿啊 是吧 太糟了
I'm telling you, I don't know.
我不是说了吗 我不知道
I can't wear this in front of mom.
我不能在老妈面前穿这个
Do you have anything else? No.
你还有其他的衣服吗 没有
I can--we can stop and buy something--
我可以...我们可以半路上停一下车买♥♥一件...
no, I Thatthat's fine.
不 我... 那件...那件也行
I have Yes, I'll take it.
我有... 我就穿这件吧
It's Ryan's. Oh, no.
这是瑞恩的 不是吧
It's, like, the one thing that he left here, and I--
这是他留在这儿的唯一一件东西了 我...
I know I should have, like, sent it back or whatever,
我知道我该给他寄回去
but I just Yeah, that sucks.
但是我... 这样太糟了
And I'm glad it's gonna go to good use.
我很开心它能派上点用场了
Yeah. Also, if you're sad, obviously,
是啊 如果你很不开心的话
you know, I can stay here
我可以留在这儿陪你的
if you need me to help you get through this time.
如果你这次需要我来帮你的话
Like a charity thing?
就跟做慈善一样吗
As a sibling, you know,
作为弟弟来帮助你
like the old days.
就跟以前那样
Ah, I mean, it seems like you're kind of sad.
我觉得你看起来有点伤心
Maybe you should stay here so that I can help you...
或许你该留在这儿让我来开导开导你
Thank you for acknowledging the up side too.
谢谢你给我找来的这件上衣
Through the sweatpants phase that you're going through.
跟你这条宽松的裤子蛮搭的
It sounds good. Mutual benefit.
听起来不错 双赢嘛
Okay, and you're still gonna go to school and stuff, right?
好吧 不过你还是要去上学的 对吧
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
Okay, it sounds good. All right.
好吧 听起来不错 好吧
Hurry up, please. I know. Yeah.
快点 我知道 我知道
We're gonna be late.
我们要迟到了
I haven't been to church in a while.
我们有一段时间没去教堂了
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
Right? It'll probably be good for us. Hey, guys.
是吗 这样对我们来说可能是件好事 嘿 各位
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
You look pretty. Hi, so do you.
你看起来真漂亮 你也是啊
Hey, so I rented that printer
对了 那台麦克斯很喜欢的打印机
that Max really likes for another week,
我又多租了一周
'cause I thought he could come by next week.
因为我觉得下周他要过来
Oh. Really?
哦 真的吗
Yeah, I figured Thank you.
对 我觉得... 谢谢
That's great. He'll be stoked.
太好了 他会很感动死的
Hey, Max! Max! Your aunt Sarah
嘿 麦克斯 麦克斯 你萨拉姑姑
rented that printer you love so much for an extra week.
把你喜欢的那台打印机多租了一周
Whoo! I can't use it next week.
唔 我下周不能用
I'm booked too solid.
我下周档期已满
Well... Great.
那... 太棒了
Bag of poop for you.
给你带来太多不便了
Sorry about that.
真的不好意思
Put in your piggies.
把你的小鞋穿上
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表