剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
- Oh.
这些是你的狗狗吗
- Are these your dogs?
不,不是的
- No, they're not.
它们是别人的狗狗
They're somebody else's dogs.
我是照相的,哦,别把手放在照片上
I take pictures, but don't
put your hands on them.
谢天谢地
Thank you. Okay.
你是专门给狗照相吗
You're a photographer of dogs?
对
- Yeah.
还有,是一个女超人
- And a super.
谢谢夸奖
That's awesome. Thank you.
好了,晚安
Okay, night-night.
我认为我妈
I think my mom
有这些睡衣
has those pajamas.
噢,那真是太棒了
Oh, that's nice.
她妈妈有那些睡衣,卡尔
Her mom has them, Carl.
不,她没有
No, she doesn't.
林肯,快点,走啦
-Lincoln, come on.
好吧,晚安
-Okay, good night.
来吧,我们走
- Come on, let's go.
再见啊
- Bye-bye.
晚安
- Good night.
她是疯子吗
- Is she mad?
你疯了吗,女超人?
-Are you mad, super lady?
不,不,我没有
-No, no, not mad.
累了而已
Just tired.
(交谈声)
[Background chatter]
(笑声)人们都在盯着我们看呢
[Laughing] People are staring at us.
是吗?
Are they?
我不在意这些
I don't care.
哇哦
- Whoo!
我不管
- I don't care.
(灵魂音乐演奏中)
[Soul music playing]
谢谢
Thank you.
(细语)我有个主意
[Gasps] I have an idea.
是吗
Yeah.
如果我问你是否愿意和我一起
What would you say if I asked you
去一个便宜的旅店度过一晚你觉得怎么样
To go spend the night with me in a cheap motel?
什么让你有这样的想法的
What brought this on?
我不知道 这就像是一种礼物,你知道吗?
I don't know. It's a gift, you know?
就像是-
-It's like--
这是一个礼物
-Oh, it's a gift.
不,我只是...
No, I just...
生活是一种礼物
Life is a gift.
我的意思是,去年我们经历了这么多事
I mean, last year we went through so much stuff,
我只是想,你懂的,一直陪伴在你身边
and I just want, you know, to be spontaneous with you,
就像我们从前那样...
like we were before and...
行
Okay.
好好生活每一个时刻
Just live every single moment.
我赞成
- I agree.
你懂的,及时行乐
- You know, carpe diem.
及时行乐
- Carpe diem.
及时行乐
- Carpe diem!
好吧
- All right.
就是这样
- Yeah.
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
(电♥话♥铃♥声♥)
[Phone ringing]
(按键声-哔)
[Beep]
喂,亚当
Hey, Adam.
喂
- Hey.
现在很晚了,你知道吗
- It's kind of late, you know.
过了午夜我是要额外收费的
-I charge extra past midnight.
听我说
-Listen...
今晚你能帮我照顾一下孩子们吗
Would it be possible for you
to take the kids tonight,
让他们在你家过一夜
have them for a sleepover?
我们明天一大早就过来接他们
We'll pick 'em up first thing in the morning.
啊哈!你们去度过一夜春宵了
Aha! You're heading on down to funkytown.
你能别用春宵这个词吗
Could you please not say "funkytown"?
布雷弗曼家的激素
The braverman testosterone
是潜力无穷的,也是美好的东西
is a potent and a wonderful thing.
去让它在群狮之中燃烧吧,儿子...
- Got to keep that fire in the loins, son...
像摇滚乐一样
Like a rock-and-roll song.
它就像石头一样
-It's like the stones.
是的,它的确是
-Yes, it is.
燃尽狮群吧
Fire in the loins.
好了,爸,我得挂了
Okay, dad, I got to go.
好了,就这样,谢啦,再见
Okay, all right, thanks, bye.
[Singing]
好了,我们安全了 及时行乐
All right, we're all good. Carpe diem.
及时行乐
Carpe diem.
我想你了
I miss you.
我想你的笑容
- I miss your smile.
呃,那么...
- Um, so...
你最近如何 有经常四处奔波
How you doing? Are you moving around a lot
什么的吗 你还在坎大哈吗
and stuff? Are you still in kandahar?
我不能-我-
- I'm not--I--
你...喜欢...做什么
- What do you, like, do?
我是说,你要去做什么
I mean, what are you--
what are you up to?
昨天去工作了
Went to work yesterday.
去工作
Went to work.
对
- Yeah.
我是说,你...
- I mean, are you...
你安全吗
Are you safe?
我们不允许-我们真的不允许...
We're not--we're not really allowed to...
哦,对,你不能-你不能谈这个
Oh, you can't--you can't talk about it.
对
Right.
好吧
Okay.
呃...
Um...
(叹气)我真的很想你
[Sighs] I miss you so much.
真的好难
It's hard.
嗯
[Grunts]
我爱你,而且...
I love you, and...
我已经等不及要来见你
I can't wait to see you.
瑞恩
Ryan.
宝贝,你卡住了
Babe, you're frozen.
(关电源)
[Power-down blip]
啊哈
Aah!
我们就要成功了
- We're getting close now!
再用力一下
- One more big push!
我需要你能真的用一下力
I need you to really push for me.
不,我不行了
No, I can't.
我们就要成功了
We're really close!
加油
Come on!
一,二,三,用力
One, two, three, push!
用力,用力,用力
Push, push, push!
加油,加油,加油
Go, go, go!
用力
Push!
婴儿哭
[Baby crying]
啊
Aah!
啼哭声
[Crying]
婴儿哭
[Baby crying]
你生了个女儿
You have a happy baby girl.
亲爱的,亲爱的
Honey, honey.
你想亲手剪断脐带吗,孩子爸爸
You want to cut the umbilical cord, dad?
想,当然想
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
好了
Yeah.
噢,妈呀
Oh, mama.
快让我看看
- Let me see.
哦,你好
- Oh, hi.
你好,小美女
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表