剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
You actually think the waiter's gonna tell you
你真以为服务员会告诉你
whether he was on a date or not?
他是不是在约会吗
Yes, I-I'm gonna make him tell me...
没错 我要逼他告诉我
All right. What he knows.
好吧 他能知道什么呢
Is there a possibility it was a business dinner
万一那只是个吃了很长时间的
that went on a long time?
生意上的晚餐呢
I don't know, maybe. I hope so.
我不知道 或许吧 但愿如此
All I know is that it cost $468
我现在只知道一共吃了468美元
and that it was charged after midnight last night.
而且还是在昨晚午夜之后结的账
Wow.
哇哦
Oh, five minutes. Okay.
再等五分钟 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Well, it seems to me
好吧 我觉得吧
that you should be able to ask him,
你应该直接去问他
and he should tell you if he was on a date.
如果他是在约会 就该告诉你
Yeah. I can't do that.
我知道 可我不能那么做
I can't ask Joel because
我不能问乔
he's basically... Not talking to me.
因为他基本上都不怎么跟我说话了
He's being very short with me.
他还是对我挺无礼的
Still? Yeah, he's making me feel
还是那样吗 对 他让我觉得
like anything that's not in the kids' schedules
好像除了孩子的计划表上的事之外
is offlimits to talk about. Julia, that's horrible.
谈其他事都是禁止的 茱莉亚 这太可怕了
I know, but I don't--
我知道 可是我不...
I just-- I don't know what's going on.
我...我真不知道到底是怎么了
And so, I just-- I wanna know.
我只是...我想知道
What do you want to happen?
你想发生什么呢
With us?
我们俩吗
I want... My marriage back, you know?
我想...我的婚姻能够回来 你知道吗
But, um...
可是...
But if I can't have that, then I would like to know.
可是如果我挽回不了 我也得知道是为什么
It seems to me you deserve to be able
我觉得你有权利去问
to ask your husband what he's been doing,
你丈夫他到底在做什么
and he should give you an answer.
他也应该给你答案
Yeah.
是啊
You're totally right. So let's get outta here.
你说得对 我们先离开这儿吧
Good for you. Yes.
这才对嘛 嗯
Can we still have lunch? Yes, but not here.
我们还是可以一起吃午饭吧 可以 可不是在这儿
I can't afford this place.
我可吃不起这里的东西
So... Your dad told me
你♥爸♥跟我说
you're not going back to school today.
你今天不打算去学校了
Ever.
是永远
I am never going back to cedar knoll.
我再也不会去雪松山学校了
Yeah.
嗯
I get it.
我明白了
School can definitely be no fun sometimes.
学校确实有时候很无聊
I can do everything I need to here.
我可以在这里做任何我想做的事
Also, I'm smarter than all of my teachers,
而且我也比我所有老师都聪明
and you guys have Internet and better snacks.
你们这儿网速更快 零食也更好吃
Also, the snacks are free.
而且还是免费的
I don't have to pay for them in the vending machine.
我不用再给自动贩卖♥♥机付钱买♥♥东西了
All good points.
理由不错
Except, you know, here,
只不过在这儿
we don't have all the other kids.
我们没有别的孩子
I hate the other kids.
我讨厌别的孩子
I understand.
我明白
I had some pretty rough times in middle school myself.
我中学的时候也过得很不顺
Not this rough.
可没我这么不顺
Hey, Max.
嘿 麦克斯
Let's say you and I get outta here.
我们出去玩吧
Where?
去哪儿
To go have an adventure.
去冒险
It's a surprise.
这是个惊喜
I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
Well, I think you're gonna like this one.
我觉得你会喜欢这一个的
You ready, Max?
准备好了吗 麦克斯
What are we doing here?
我们来这儿干嘛
We're gonna go surf.
我们来冲浪
I don't surf. You don't surf yet.
我不会 你只是现在还不会而已
I don't surf at all.
我一点也不会
Listen, I got a surprise for you.
听我说 我有个惊喜给你
This is the surfboard I learned on.
这是我学冲浪的时候用的冲浪板
Isn't that cool? It's not 3:00 P.M. Yet,
这难道不酷吗 现在还不到下午三点呢
and cedar knolls said specifically
雪松山学校说
that I have to keep doing schoolwork until 3:00 P.M.
三点之前我必须要做作业
Okay, screw cedar knoll. Can you hold this?
好吧 去他的雪松山 你能拿一下这个吗
That's a bad word. I know it is.
你说脏话了 我知道
I would lose screen time for saying that word.
我要是说了脏话的话就会没有电视看
I'm gonna give you extra screen time if you say,
如果你现在说“去他的雪松山”
"Screw cedar knoll." Screw cedar knoll.
我就给你额外看电视的时间 去他的雪松山
All right, can you hold this?
好了 你能帮我拿着这个吗
All right, grab that gray bag right there.
好嘞 把那个灰色的包给拿出来
It's got your wet suit in it.
你的装备在里面呢
All right, let's do this.
好了 我们开始吧
Let's catch a wave.
我们开始乘风破浪吧
You ready?
准备好了吗
I don't know. You ready to surf?
我不知道 你准备好冲浪了吗
I don't know. Yeah, you are.
我不知道 好 你准备好了
You can't know that. I do!
你才不知道呢 我就是知道
I know it!
我就是知道
Come on, bud!
来吧 儿子
Hey. Hey, what's up?
嘿 嘿 你还好么
Hey, you. How's it going?
嘿 你好 一切还好吧
Good, buddy. Hey, thanks for doing this.
很好 嘿 谢谢你过来帮我
Yeah, this is the new house?
嗯 这是你的新家吗
Yep, this is-- this is it.
对 就是...就是这个
Hey. Guys.
嘿 你们俩
Look who's here.
看谁来了
It's your cousin.
你们表哥来了
Hey, guys. Hey.
嘿 你们好 嘿
Hi. All right, I'm off.
嗨 好了 我先走了
I love you.
我爱你
Get out today, okay?
今天出去玩 行吗
Don't sit here doing this all day,
别整天都坐在这儿
and I'll be back at 8:00 at the latest, okay?
我得八点钟才能回来 好吗
And, hey, thanks again. Yeah, totally.
嘿 再次感谢 嗯 我该做的
Call me if you need anything.
有事就打给我
All right, cool. Okay.
行 没问题 好吧
Bye, guys. Bye.
再见 再见
So what do you guys wanna do?
你们想做什么呢
Do you wanna go to the pool?
你们想去游泳吗
The pool's freezing cold.
泳池现在冻死了
And there's so many chemicals, it burns my eyes out.
还有好多化学物 我眼睛都给烧疼了
Isn't that cool? A wave of energy. I don‘t...
你不觉得很酷吗 好有力的波浪 我都不...
Hey, you guys.
回来了 你们爷俩
Oh, hey! Hi.
嘿 嗨
How was your schoolwork? Dad took me surfing.
作业做得怎么样了 老爸带我去冲浪了
Yeah. You took him surfing?
对 你带他去冲浪了
It was amazing! Yeah, it was great.
太棒了 对 确实很棒
I should've called you. Yeah, dad said it took him
我该打电♥话♥跟你说一声的 对了 老爸说
three weeks to get up his first time,
他第一次冲浪花了三周才学会
and I got up on my first day.
我第一天就会了
Mm. It was amazing.
嗯 实在是太棒了
How was your schoolwork? It's done.
那你的作业呢 做完了
Dad said, "Screw cedar knoll." Really?
老爸说了“去他的雪松山” 真的吗
Yes. Did he?
对 是吗
I have to change. Are you kidding?
我去换衣服 你开玩笑的吧
Listen, he--he finished all of his schoolwork.
听我说 他...他已经做完了作业
We were only gone a couple of hours.
我们就出去玩了一两个小时
He finished it? Yeah.
他做完了吗 对
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表