剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
until you hear from them, which could be days.
都不要再打给我了 消息还得再等几天呢
Days?
好几天
I certainly hope not.
我希望最好不是
You're ridiculous. Really, you're ridiculous now.
你太荒唐了 真的 你现在太荒唐了
I'm not ridiculous. I was sitting in my apartment.
我才没有荒唐呢 我坐在自己的家里
I was driving myself crazy, so I thought I'd come here.
我都快被逼疯了 我也我觉得我最好还是到这儿来
Yay. Here I am.
所以 我就来了
Well, I can't--you know, I'm doing stuff.
我不能...我还有事儿做呢
I can't entertain you or anything.
我现在没工夫陪你玩
Who's asking to be entertained?
谁让你陪我玩了
I'm not asking to be entertained.
我又没让你陪我玩
I'm here to entertain you.
我是来陪你玩的
I'm gonna sing. I'm gonna dance.
我要唱歌♥ 我还要跳舞
I'm gonna help you with these flowers.
我要帮你弄这些鲜花
Torture me is what you're here to do.
你在这儿做的只是在折磨我
I don't want you to touch the flowers, though.
我可不想让你碰我的花
Just give me something to do. You know what?
总得给我点事儿做吧 我跟你说啊
I got gels. I can't find the gels.
我得要用彩色透明光板 可我找不着了
Remember when you worked here,
还记得你在这儿工作的时候
when I paid you to--to--to do all this?
我付你工资让你做的那些事吗
Yeah, find those gels.
就是这些 帮我找到透光板
I can't find 'em since you stopped working.
你走了之后我一直都找不到它们
Fine.
好吧
What do you think their response is gonna be,though?I just want-
你觉得他们会有什么反应 我只是想...
Just don't ramble,
别瞎扯淡
'cause if you ramble, I'm gonna punch a bird.
你要是再继续扯的话 我就要打某人了
I'm not gonna ramble, okay?
我不说了 好吧
I'm just here to help you and...
我只想过来帮你...
You know, I do wonder why they haven't called.
我确实很好奇他们为什么没有打电♥话♥过来
Wouldn't you just call to say,
他难道不能打个电♥话♥过来说
"oh, we got the--
对了 我们已经
you know, we got the email, and it's looking good"?
我们已经收到邮件了 看起来还不错
Or, you know, "oh, we need
或者说 我们需要
a little more time to think about it,"
一点时间来考虑一下
or, like, "hey, we're having a meeting on Tuesday,
还可以这么说 你好 我们周二有个会
and that's why we haven't gotten back to you."
所以我们现在还没有给你们答复
I just don't understand the--the silence.
我就是不明白为什么他们什么都不说
Okay, I'll text you "good night" later or something.
好了 我待会儿给你发个“晚安”之类的话
Okay, sweetie.
行 宝贝
Would you--would you--hey.
你能不能 能不能 嘿
Tell your dad to come out here, okay?
让你老爸出来一下 行吗
Okay, sure.
行 没问题
Dad, mom's at the door. Hey, buddy.
爸 妈在门口呢 嘿 儿子
Oh.
哦
Cool.
很好
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
The phone. The phone.
那手♥机♥ 手♥机♥啊
Yes. So...
对 那
I'm sorry. You can't do that.
不好意思 你不能那么做
I know. Joel.
我知道 乔
He was freaking out yesterday, and it's all my fault.
他这一天都怪怪的 这都是我的错
What happened? I went to go pick him up,
出什么事了 我昨天去接他的时候
and I got the baseball schedule mixed up,
我把棒球时间表搞混了
so I went to the wrong field.
所以我走错球场了
So you show up at the cafeteria
于是你就在午餐时间
with a shiny, new phone at lunchtime
带着新手♥机♥出现在了自助餐厅
just to make up for that mistake?
想要弥补你犯下的过失吗
It wasn't like that. It's not a bribe.
不是那样的 那不是用来收买♥♥他的
Listen to me.
听我说
He was worried that you weren't
他一直在担心
gonna pick him up that afternoon,
你下午不会去接他
and so I tried to reassure him.
所以我想让他安心
So I called you... Right.
所以我才打电♥话♥给你 对哦
And you didn't I called you back.
但你没有... 我给你打回去了
Texted me back an hour later,
你是一小时后发的短♥信♥过来
and by then, he was a total mess.
然后他就一团糟
You couldn't wait an hour to make this decision?
你就不能等到一小时之后再做决定吗
I know. Yes, I'm sorry.
我知道 是 是我的错
Joel, that's ridiculous.
乔 这太荒唐了
Joel... He feels like
乔 他觉得
we're gonna let him slip through the cracks, you know?
我们会不要他了 你知道吗
And I-I can't blame him,
我也...我也不能怪他
with the way we've been communicating.
因为我们俩这样
Like you buying a phone
你是说是像你买♥♥了一部手♥机♥给他
without talking to me about it first?
却不事先跟我商量一下这样吗
Yeah, right. Okay, good.
对 没错 好吧 很好
We're on the same page with that part.
我们终于在这时候达成一致了
You should have just seen him, Julia.
你真该看看他当时的样子 茱莉亚
He's melting down in front of me,
他在我面前都快要崩溃了
and I feel like all these abandonment issues--
我觉得这种自暴自弃的问题
they're coming back up. Because you moved out.
又要回来了 那是因为你搬出来了
He's got--
他有
let's talk about the real reason.
我们来讨论一下真正的原因
He's got your number, my number,
他手♥机♥里有你的号♥码 我的号♥码
and your parents' number in the phone.
还有你父母的号♥码
That's all he's allowed to communicate with.
他只许跟着几个人打电♥话♥
Okay, he was texting with the baseball team on the way home.
好吧 回来的一路上他一直都在跟棒球队的人发短♥信♥
Okay, well, he's not allowed to do that.
好吧 他不该这样做
I'll talk to him about that. You talk to him about that.
我待会儿会跟他谈的 你去跟他谈
You're doing the parenting right now.
现在是你该尽父母的责任了
I'm so tired of fighting.
我已经厌倦了争取
I don't Can we just stop?
我不... 我们能先打住吗
You're not willing to fight for anything.
你根本就没争取任何事
I think he can hear us. Okay, fine.
我觉得他听得见我们 好吧 很好
That's real convenient.
那可真是方便了
I'll see you later, sweetie.
再见了 宝贝
You just give me a call if you need anything.
有事就跟我打电♥话♥
Julia...
茱莉亚
Amber.
安博
It's time to get up, man.
该起床了 老兄
Why do I need to get up? Because this class
我为什么要起床 因为你的课...
it's your one Natalie-free class today.
是你唯一一节无娜塔莉的课
Oh, my gosh. Get up.
我的天呐 起床
I'm not going to my class.
我不去上课
You have to go to your class, drew.
你必须得去上课 德鲁
It's already too late. I already missed it.
已经晚了 我已经缺课了
Drew, it's not too late. You have to go.
德鲁 还不晚 你必须去
Look, I haven't been making you do anything, okay?
我从没逼你做过任何事 好吗
So the one thing you have to do is go to your one class.
所以你现在必须要去上你唯一的课
I'm gonna make you go to your one class--
我只有逼你去上你唯一一节
that Natalie not have. you can't make me go to my class.
没有娜塔莉的课 你不能逼我去上课
I can make you.
我可以逼你
It's my apartment, and you have to go, okay?
这是我的公♥寓♥ 所以你必须得去 知道吗
Ok, thank you. It's very bright.
好 多谢了 你太聪明了
Jeez. Drew...
天呐 德鲁
Stop being such a baby
别再使孩子气了
Oh, my God. and go to your class.
我的天呐 马上去上课
I don't want to go to class, okay?
我不想去上课 好吗
I don't want to see Berto and Natalie.
我不想看见贝尔托跟娜塔莉
I don't want to think about that. Please.
我想都不想想那事儿 拜托了
She's always asking me if I'm okay.
她老是跑来问我我是不是还好
It's incredibly annoying.
这真的太烦人了
All right, I'm sad.
好了 我伤心了
I'm sad about Amy,
艾米的事我很伤心
and I want to smoke weed and write bad songs.
我想去抽大♥麻♥ 还想写悲情歌♥曲
Drew, of course.
德鲁 你当然会了
I'm sorry. I-I understand.
对不起 我 我理解
Here...
给
I'm sorry that I yelled at you.
对不起我刚朝你吼了
No, it's okay. I'm sorry I poured water on you.
没关系 我也很抱歉我朝你泼水
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表