剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I think we've seen everything.
我觉得我们差不多已经看完了
Thank you so much for your time.
非常感谢你们能抽出时间
Okay, if you'd like to do another walk-through,
好吧 如果你们还想在四处转转的话
maybe check the place out a little bit,
也许再多看一看这个地方
happy to let you go through it by yourselves.
能让你们切身感受到这里的好处呢
No, thank you. We're good.
不了 谢谢 我们不用了
Okay, well, I'll just--I'll walk you out.
好吧 我就...我送你们出去吧
Any thoughts there, Spence?
对这儿有什么想法吗 斯宾塞
Thank you, sir.
多谢了 先生
Whew. Man.
我滴天呐
"What kind of wood is this? What kind of wood is this?"
这些是什么木的 这些是什么木的
Okay, we got two lunches.
好了 我们有两份午餐
We got two backpacks and one classroom salamander.
还有两个背包跟一个班级蝾螈
That should do it.
应该就这些了
Who's picking me up from school today?
今天该谁来接我
It's Wednesday, so your mom's gonna be picking you up.
今天星期三 所以该你妈来接你们
What time is she picking me up?
她几点过来接我
When school's over. Duh.
放学之后呗 傻瓜
Syd. You and your sister can wait by the wall.
西德 你跟你妹妹可以在那边的墙边等
Not me, I'm going over
我不用了 我放学之后
to Carly and Cassie's after school.
要去卡莉跟凯西家
Does your mom know? Uhhuh.
你妈知道这事儿吗 当然
I told her not to pick me up. Okay.
我跟她说了不用来接我 好吧
Yeah, but then she'll think that I don't need a ride home.
那她不会觉得我也不用人接吧
Buddy, she--she knows. She knows.
儿子 她...她知道 她知道的
How do you know? You don't talk to her.
你怎么知道 你又不跟她说话
We talk. Come on.
我们说啊 该走了
Okay, how about this? I'll--I'll call her right now.
好吧 这样如何 我 我立马打电♥话♥给她
Hold on. I'll call her right now,
等一会儿 我马上就给她打电♥话♥
and you can hear it from her.
你可以听到她亲口跟你说
We're gonna be late.
我们要迟到了
Hey, Julia.
喂 茱莉亚
I'm just outside the school with the--the kids,
我在学校外边 跟孩子们一起
and we just want to confirm
我们想确认一下
that you'll be here afterwards, okay?
你会在放学之后会来的对吧
Call me back.
给我回电♥话♥
Let's go. Okay, we good?
走吧 好了 这下行了吧
I don't know. God, Victor.
我不知道 天呐 维克多
Why are you being such a baby? Syd, none of that.
你怎么总跟个孩子似的 西德 不许这么说
Get out of here.
快去吧
Love you. Mwah. Bye.
我爱你 再见
Bye.
再见
Buddy...
儿子
She'll be here, okay?
她会来的 行吗
Can you just call her again?
你能再给她打个电♥话♥吗
Yeah.
行
All right. Yeah. Used the bathroom?
好了 上过厕所了吗
Yeah.
上过了
I think there's a bathroom on the bus
你要上厕所的话
if you need to go. You've asked me
车上应该有 你五分钟前
all of this five times already.
已经都跟我说过了
I know. We just want to make sure.
我知道 我们只是想确认一下
So who you sitting with on the bus?
你跟谁坐一块儿的
I don't know. Don't know.
我不知道 不知道啊
I don't want you two to walk me on there.
我不想你们两个跟着我上去
Well, Max, hey, uh... Can I have a hug?
麦克斯 嘿 能拥抱一个吗
We love you. All right.
我们爱你 好吧
Hi, bud.
嗨 小伙子
Julia. Hi.
茱莉亚 嗨
Lizzie. Do you have a sec?
莉齐 你有空吗
I'm not sure that I do. I'm sorry?
我不确定有没有诶 不好意思
My marriage is my business, okay?
我的婚姻是我自己的事 好吗
I'm sorry if that's rude or blunt or something,
如果这么说很无礼很直接的话我向你道歉
but the gossip has got to stop.
但你们的八卦该告一段落了
I'm sick and I'm tired of it.
我已经厌倦也已经受够了
I'm serious. Of course.
我是说真的 当然
No, I respect your, uh...
不是这事 我尊重你的...
Actually, it's about the cell phone.
其实是手♥机♥的事
What? It's just I know
什么 我知道我们
that we don't have an official rule or anything,
没有明确规定过不让带手♥机♥
but unofficially, I thought we'd all agreed to wait
但私下来说 我觉得我们应该等到孩子上六年级了
until the sixth grade to get them for our kids.
才能给他们配备手♥机♥
Okay.
好吧
It's not my business, of course,
这当然不是我的事
but now that Victor has one--
可是现在维克多有一部
Victor doesn't have one.
维克多才没有呢
Basically every kid in the class wants one.
基本上班上所有人都想要一部手♥机♥
Okay, there's got to be some kind of misunderstanding.
好吧 这其中肯定有什么误会
Mom!
妈
Look at the new phone dad got me!
你看老爸给我的新手♥机♥
Look, it's blue!
你看啊 这是蓝色的诶
Look!
看呐
Hey. Hey?
嘿 嘿
What, that's all I get?
怎么了 我就只值个“嘿”吗
No love for a successful stalking mission?
跟踪任务成功后就没有爱了吗
Yeah, you found the one class we don't have together.
嗯 你终于找到了一门我们没有一起去上的课了
Very impressive. Drew, come on.
太了不起了 德鲁 别这样
I'm here at 8:00 A.M. for peace talks.
我八点钟就到这儿来 就为了跟你好好谈谈
8:00 A.M.--seriously, who takes an 8:00 A.M. class?
八点 真的吗 谁会有八点钟的课啊
It's absurd.
这太荒唐了
But I'm here at oh-dark-thirty
可我就天没亮就过来
'cause I miss you.
因为我想你了
What, seriously? A shrug?
什么 你真的吗 就耸个肩
That's all I'm gonna get from you?
我就只能从你这儿得到这个吗
Yes, I'm pissed at you. Not even gonna talk to you?
对 我生你气了 连谈谈的资格都没有吗
You are not even get
你到现在都
acknowledge what happening? You're pissed at me. Okay, hey.
还搞不清楚状况吗 你生我气了 好吧 我告诉你
Hurt, I get.
我受伤了
Hurt, I can--I can live with,
受伤 这我...这我可以忍♥受
but you don't get to be pissed at me for this.
但你不能因为这事儿生我的气
That you slept with my friend?
你跟我朋友睡了这事儿吗
Your friend? Yeah.
你朋友 对
Seriously, you barely tolerate Berto.
真的吗 你根本都忍♥受不了贝尔托
He is not your friend. You slept with Berto.
他才不是你的朋友 你跟贝尔托睡过了
That's worse.
这更糟糕
Okay, wait. Let me just get this straight.
好吧 等等 我就跟你把话挑明了
My big crime is that
我犯的最大的错就是
while we were very clearly not together,
当我们很明显已经不再在一起的时候
I slept with somebody
跟别的人睡过了
that you just accidentally happened to live with?
而那个人碰巧是跟你同睡一个屋檐下
It's so different. You slept with Berto.
这不一样 你跟贝尔托睡过了
Really mature, drew.
成熟点吧 德鲁
Come on, at least own up to it.
拜托 你至少得承认吧
Amy came to town, and you dropped everything.
艾米一来了这儿之后 你就什么也不管了
You dropped school. You dropped your friends.
抛弃了学校 抛弃了朋友
You sure as hell dropped me.
你还确确实实抛弃了我
Okay, good talk. I'm glad we sorted all that out.
好吧 谈话很开心 我们高兴我们把这事儿都解决了
And again, so sorry I slept with somebody
我再说一次 我很抱歉
that you kind of, sort of knew! My bad!
我睡了一个算是你相识的人 这是我不对
Anything? No, nothing.
有消息吗 不 没有
Nothing since the last three times you called.
自从你上次打过之后一直没有
You got to--stop calling, all right?
你得别再打了 行吗
I'm hanging up. All right.
我要挂了 好吧
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
H-h-how do I deal with the waiting and the not knowing?
我该怎么对待等待与未知的事
I don't know. What is that?
我不知道 那算什么
I got to go. What doeswhat does
我得挂了 那到底 那是
what does that mean? You think--
那是什么意思 你觉得...
you think they hate it? No.
你觉得他们会讨厌那个吗 不
I think you're gonna keep calling me
我觉得直到你听说消息之前
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表