剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Why is it so heavy? It's made out of cast iron.
怎么会这么沉 这是用铸铁造的
Well, you've got to be careful with this.
你们得小心点搬这个
It's got some sentimental value.
这个非常具有情感价值
We got it.
我们明白了
How long do you need me to do this, grandpa?
你要我弄这些弄多久 外公
Well, until everything's packed and loaded up
直到所有东西都打包好了 装载好了
and then unpacked and unloaded, grandson.
然后再取出来 卸载下来就行了 外孙
Careful!
小心点
This summer is just not happening for me.
这个暑假不是为我一个人而发生的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
I got to set it down, yeah. All right? OK.
我得把这个先放下来 嗯 好了吗 好吧
What do you mean this summer's so bad?
你说这个暑假糟透了是什么意思
What about your girlfriend?
你的女朋友呢
She's in Portland the whole summer.
她一整个暑假都呆在波特兰
Well, go see her.
那去看她啊
I can't. I'm broke.
我没法去 我没钱
I doubt she even wants to see me.
我都怀疑她是不是想看见我
She told me that she loved me, and I just stared at her.
她跟我说她爱我 而我只是呆呆的看着她
It's so stupid.
这太白♥痴♥了
And now I'm staying on my mom's couch the whole summer.
我现在要一整个暑假都要待在我妈的沙发上了
It's fine. It's all right.
没关系 没事的
Hey, well--well, no...
嘿 那个 那个 不
You know, drew, there's gonna be a reward
德鲁 最佳搬运工是
for the best mover, you know.
有报酬拿的 你知道吧
Oh. Reward.
有报酬
That's probably like your lucky first dollar.
这可能就像是你的幸运的第一桶金
What'd you say?
你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh, well, if it isn't Mrs. York.
这不是约克太太吗
Have a seat.
请坐吧
You know, um...
你知道的
When I showed up at the hospital,
当我去医院的时候
they wouldn't let me see him unless I was family.
他们不肯让我去看他 除非我是他的家人才行
So it's the only reason I said that.
所以我才那么说的
That's why I said I was his wife.
所以我才跟他们说我是他妻子
Just wanted to clear that up with you.
我想把这件事跟你说清楚而已
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I get you something?
你想吃点什么
Yeah, can I just have coffee to go, please?
嗯 能给我来杯咖啡吗 谢谢
I would love another one, please, thank you.
我也再来一杯 谢谢
I'm going to need to ask you to put that out.
我希望你能把烟给灭了
We don't allow smoking.
我们这里不允许抽烟
California.
加利福尼亚啊
Why are you still here?
那为什么你现在还在这儿
Just hanging around the hotel?
就在酒店周围乱逛吗
Uh... No.
不是的
I'm here while Ryan's in the hospital.
我还在这儿是因为瑞恩还在医院
I'm gonna stick it out.
我要坚持到他出院
You know I'm signing him out on Friday, right?
你知道我打算星期五就让他出院了吧
I'm taking him home to Wyoming.
我要带他回怀俄明的家去
Okay, well, I... I just want to talk to him,
好吧 我...我只想再跟他说句话
you know, make sure that's what he wants.
确保这也是他所想要的
Why does everybody want to talk to you?
为什么所有人都想跟你谈呢
All these doctors and nurses, they want to talk to you.
所以医生跟护士 他们都想跟你谈
I'm his mother, okay?
我是他妈 好吧
You're not even his girlfriend.
你连他的女朋友都算不上
So why don't you let me take care of his affairs from now on?
所以何不从现在开始让我来照料他的事务呢
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 行
I just... Just really want to make sure
我只是...我真的想确保
that his opinion doesn't get lost in all this, too.
他的想法没有被人给忽略
You know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吧
Well, he doesn't have a lot of options, does he?
他没有太多的选择 是吧
He's been discharged from the army.
他已经被军队给开除了
I'm sorry. What? You didn't know?
不好意思 你说什么 你不知道吗
He doesn't have a pot to piss in, honey.
他没有地方可去了 宝贝
Hmm. That's cute.
嗯 很帅气嘛
You want to try the blue one instead?
你想试试蓝色的吗
No, I want this one. Okay, that's fine.
不 我就想要这件 好吧 行
This is the one I want. Excuse me, tailor person.
我想要的就是这件 不好意思 做裁缝的那位
Max, that's kind of rude.
麦克斯 你这样很没礼貌
It's not. He is a tailor and a person.
才不会 他既是个裁缝又是个人
Okay, we'll get the brown.
好吧 我们就买♥♥棕色的
We can probably... If two girls are kissing,
我们还可以... 如果两个女孩在接吻
does that mean that they're lesbians?
是不是就说明她们是拉拉
Don't prick me. Honey, um...
别戳我 宝贝 嗯...
What?
什么
Why would you ask me haddie and Lauren were kissing.
你为什么会这么问 海蒂跟劳伦在接吻
Theyhaddie and Lauren Yes.
她们...海蒂跟劳伦... 没错
Were kissing like in the Don't prick me.
你是说他们接吻就像... 别戳我
Sometimes when girls kiss they're friends,
有时候女孩子接吻是因为她们是朋友
and so they're friendly, like--
所以她们就友好的亲吻 就像...
I want a maroon tie.
我想要褐红色的领带
There's a friendship. I'll get the maroon tie.
有一种友情... 我去拿条褐红色的领带
Max, can you explain This one works.
麦克斯 你能听我解释... 这条就行
Um... Me?
嗯 我
Buddy.
儿子
Honey, how were they kissing?
宝贝 她们是怎么接吻的
Bud?
儿子
My grandma thought he had lost it.
我外婆以为他已经丢了那个
One day, I got in trouble for fighting with my sister,
有一天 我因为跟我妹妹打架有了麻烦
because she's a freak.
因为她是个怪胎
And as a punishment,
作为惩罚
my mom made me help my grandpa at fixing up the Pontiac.
我妈妈让我帮我的外公修一辆庞蒂亚克
But it turned out to not be a punishment.
但结果却没有变成惩罚
It turned out to be just about the best thing
反而成了在我身上曾发生过的
that's ever happened to me.
最美好的事情
I learned all about cars
我学到了很多关于车
when cars were still cars, as my grandpa would say.
还是车的时候的知识 我外公是这么说的
I got to hear so many stories from my grandpa
我还从我外公口中听到了很多
about Vietnam and how the Oakland a's
越南战争的故事 还有奥克兰的人
screwed up their chances to become
是如何毁了让他们变成
the best team in history.
史上最佳团队的机会的
And he also taught me the five strategies
他还教了我五条如何
guaranteed to get a girl to say yes to a date.
在约女生出去的时候让女生答应你的策略
We're almost finished with the Pontiac now.
我们现在快完成了那辆车的修理工作
It looks beautiful,
它看起来很美
like the prettiest girl at the prom, my grandpa would say.
我外公又会这么说 它就好像舞会中最美的女孩子
I know it should really make me happy
我知道这真的能让我很开心
and proud of what we've accomplished,
能让我以我们的成就而自豪
but the truth is, it makes me kind of sad
但其实 我反而感到一点伤心
because that car has taken a really hard year for me
因为那辆车让我这艰难的一年
and made it pretty decent.
变得好了起来
I guess the good news is,
我想还有个好消息
grandpa's got his eye on a '68 mustang
我外公又盯上了一款68年的海马越野车
that he guarantees will do nothing less
他向我保证这一辆绝对能颠覆我的
than rock my world,
世界观的
and I can't wait.
我已经迫不及待了
All right, guys. Today, new rule.
好了 你们俩 今天有新规矩
I want you to find the biggest cup
我希望你们能找出你们
you can get, okay?
能找到的最大的杯子 好吗
And stuff it with toppings, all the way.
然后在里面装上糕点 一直都行
Every topping you want.
只要是你们想吃的糕点
If you guys aren't in a sugar coma in 20 minutes,
如果二十分钟后你们没有被糖给腻死
you have failed. Are we clear?
那你就失败了 听清楚了吗
Got it. Go!
清楚了 去吧
Oh, yeah. Here it comes!
耶 出来了
What a day.
多好的一天啊
Right? I mean...
是吧 我是说
It was like a dream.
就跟做梦一样
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表