剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
For the--for being aida's godfather.
代替他做艾达的教父啊
That was--that's--
这真的是...真是...
You didn't know you were a fill-in.
你不知道你是替补吗
I didn't know. Crosby didn't tell me that.
我不知道 克劳斯比没跟我说过
You didn't know that? Crosby didn't
你不知道吗 克劳斯比没...
this is not my fault. This is Crosby's fault.
这不是我的错哦 是克劳斯比的错
Okay, Joel recused himself... Well...
好吧 乔自己要求替换... 好吧
And so thank you. Happy to fill in.
谢谢你了 替补很快乐
Sure. Happy to fill in. Am I anybody's godmother?
真的 我替补我骄傲 我是谁的教母吗
If I am, I'm doing a bad job, 'cause I can't even remember.
我要是的话那我可真是个糟糕的教母 因为我连记都记不住
All you have to do is remain alive for now.
你现在要做的就是活着就好了
I don't understand where you get off telling me
我不知道你什么时候才告诉
that I don't know how to set limits for Max.
我不懂得给麦克斯设定限制
What? Oh.
什么 哦
Mints, here.
薄荷糖 给你
Okay, are you straight on this story?
好了 你都记好了要怎么说吗
'Cause she might grill us.
她很可能会考问我们的
Okay, so you came to apartment, and you...
好吧 你来到我的公♥寓♥ 然后你...
We were gonna go together, and we were gonna take my car,
我们打算一起来 我们打算一起坐我的车过来
and then my car wouldn't start, so we took a cab to get here.
可是我的车启动不了了 于是我们就打了辆出租车过来
A cab. Yeah. Okay?
出租车 对 记住了吗
We did take a cab. Okay, okay, okay.
我们确实打了辆出租车啊 好吧 好吧 好吧
Here, you look crazy. Here.
给 你看起来太乱了 给
Okay, here.
好了 给
Your eyes are a little wider open than normal.
你的眼睛比平时要睁得开一点
Here, do mine.
给 帮我滴一下
Oh. Ow! You're getting it in my nose.
你滴到我鼻子里了
Now it looks like you're crying.
你现在看起来就跟哭了一样
Does that look better? Yeah, it's fine.
现在好点了吗 好点了 行了
Listen, w-w-w-wait.
听着 等等等等
Open your eyes a little bit wider.
眼睛睁开一点
Then it feels natural. Okay.
这样自然一点 好吧
That's the good tip, okay? Okay, here we go.
这才是好样的 好吗 好了 我们进去
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Do we act religious? Is this a somber occasion?
我们要做的像信教的那样吗 这是个严肃的场合吗
So, um, everyone,
那个 各位
could we just bow our heads for a moment
能先把头低下一会儿吗
and thank the good lord for this beautiful meal?
感谢一下真♥主♥赐予我们这些美丽的食物
Well, you know something--
你知道...
the good lord was not in the kitchen with my wife,
你的主没有跟我妻子在厨房♥里忙里忙外的吗
so I'm gonna thank my wife.
所以我要感谢我的妻子
Keep us strong and the connections tight,
让我们体魄强健 紧密相连
and so it is. Amen.
就是这样了 阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
And before you dig in,
在你们吃饭之前
a toast to zeek and Camille
先敬一下奇克跟卡米尔
for hosting this lovely evening.
为我们准备了这顿丰盛的晚餐
Thank you.
谢谢你们
And I just have to say
我不得不说
that I have enjoyed so many wonderful evenings
我在你们家渡过了不少
in your home. Thank you.
美丽的夜晚 谢谢
And I'm gonna miss it. Well, you know,
我会想念的 不瞒你说
I'm gonna miss it too. I think we all will.
我也会想念它的 我觉得我们都会想念它的
Yeah. Whwhat?
对啊 什么
You're gonna miss it? Why?
你们要想念它 为什么
You know they're trying to sell the house.
他们要把这栋房♥子卖♥♥掉
What? No.
什么 不是吧
You didn't know? No.
你不知道吗 不知道
Is this a joke? Mom?
这是个玩笑吗 妈
Well, no, we're not selling the house,
不 我们不打算卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
we're just--actually, we're just discussing it.
我们只是...我们其实是正在商量这件事
It's a possibility. Since when?
是有可能卖♥♥掉而已 什么时候开始的
Well, since--we've been talking about it for a while.
从...我们已经商量了好一段时间了
Calm down. Well, I didn't
冷静点 我不...
they're selling my childhood home, and nobody told me?
他们要卖♥♥掉我童年时期的家 却没有人跟我说一声
Did everybody else I had a similar reaction.
有没有人... 我跟你的反应是一样的
Did you know about this?
你知道这件事吗
Well, we're living here, so, yeah.
我们住在这儿 所以没错 我知道
Did you know about this?
那你知道吗
That, I heard about a few months ago from dad,
我几个月前从老爸口中得知过这个消息
but I'm surprised to find out it's actually happening.
不过我也很惊讶这真的要发生了
What I did not know is that I was runner-up for godfather.
我不知道的事我居然是教父的第二人选
Oh, wow.
哦 哇哦
Adam. That's coldblooded.
亚当 真是冷血啊
He's so mad!
他可生气了
I meant to tell you, but you got emotional,
我打算告诉你来着 可你当时太激动了
and then I was--it felt like we were connecting,
然后我...这让我觉得我们是兄弟情深
and II should have told you. Cros
我...我应该告诉你来着 克劳斯
I'm just happy that I'm second place,
我很高兴我是第二人选
because apparently I have a lot of work to do
因为很明显我要是当了教父的话会有
when it comes to parenting. Who said that?
好多事要做的 这是谁说的来着
Says who? Well, Sarah.
谁说的 萨拉
don't know how to say no to Max.
我不知道怎么对麦克斯说“不”字
We don't know how to say no to Max.
我们都不知道要怎么对麦克斯说“不”
Oh. Oh, okay. It wasn't like that, Kristina.
哦 哦 好吧 不是那样的 克里斯蒂娜
No, no, no. It was not like that.
不不不 不是那样的
So I'm just happy to be a godparent.
我很高兴能当一名教父
Her kids are stoned. You see how stoned they are?
她俩孩子嗨了 你看见他们俩有多嗨吗
What? They're stoned.
什么 他们嗑嗨了
Cheech and Chong-- oh, yeah, they're baked.
奇契和创...没错 他们嗨了
Maybe that's why you're not a godparent,
或许你当不了教母
'cause your kids are stoners.
就是因为你自己的孩子是瘾君子
Super baked. What?
真嗨了 什么
Yo! No?
哟 没有
They look okay to me.
我觉得他们什么事儿都没有
Sarah, for the record, we did consider you.
萨拉 我们确实考虑过你
It's just, you know, we had asked Joel and Julia
不过我们当时已经问了乔跟茱莉亚
'cause they were, you know, an item.
因为他们是夫妻
They were a married couple.
他们是一对已婚夫妻
You mean I was considered second, third, or last.
你说考虑过我 是第二位 还是第三位 或者是最后一位
No, you don't have a husband, so we had to ask a team.
你没有丈夫 所以我们需要的是两夫妻
So, because I'm not married,
就是因为我没结婚
I can't be a spiritual guide
我就不能做小孩子的
for the--for a child?
精神向导吗
You're not electing a spiritual guide.
你不是来选精神向导的
If something happens, they're gonna raise--
当有事发生的时候 他们会提出...
they have the custody. You don't need a man for it.
他们会需要监护 而你没有一个男人在旁边支持
Right? Am I right?
是吗 我是这样吗
It's supposed to be service for--
这本该是为...
nothing would have happened...
什么都不该会发生
Good times at the Bravermans.
在布莱福曼家过得真愉快
If this event wasn't forced down everyone's throat.
如果这件事不是让大家被迫接受的话
I've been going from house to house
我就得挨家挨户
disappointing my family members all so we can have this thing
去让我的每位家庭成员失望
that doesn't even need to happen right now.
现在也不需要弄这么一出了
Take it down, Crosby.
别说了 克劳斯比
Well, it's happening, Crosby,
这事儿已经发生了
because I asked you to baptize aida,
是因为我要求你为艾达洗礼的
and just because there's a lot of drama going on
就算你们家有这么多闹剧
doesn't mean that baby aida should suffer.
也不意味着艾达就该受罪
She's not suffering.
她没有受罪
She's upstairs sleeping peacefully.
她现在在楼上安安静静的熟睡着呢
She's not in jeopardy. Calm down, Crosby.
她也没有任何危险 冷静点 克劳斯比
I don't believe in a God
我根本就不信上帝
that would send a little baby to hell.
会把一个小婴儿送进地狱
I can't believe you do. I'm sorry that I couldn't
我真不敢相信你居然相信 我很抱歉我没能
hold the marriage together long enough
让自己的婚姻长久
to make this simple for you guys.
这样就不会让你们这么难办了
No!
不
It's fine. It's fine.
别担心我 没事的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表