剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Just go back to sleep, okay?
好好睡一觉 好吗
I just didn't know.
我只是不知道是这样
This sand, it's not Let it go.
这个沙滩 一点都不... 别想了
I don't even think I like this font.
我甚至都觉得自己不喜欢这种字体
It's, like, too sporty. Let it go, all right?
感觉是有赛车的感觉 别再想了 好吗
Just. I can't let it go.
就... 我不能不去想
It's been three days. I haven't heard from--
已经三天了 我一定点消息都没...
they haven't said one thing.
他们什么都没有说
How--how can you be so calm?
你 你怎么能这么淡定
'Cause it's your ass on the line and not mine. Thanks.
因为这是你的事 而不是我的 多谢关心了
But it doesn't matter.
可是这不重要
You can't do anything, so just let it go.
反正你什么都做不了 何不别再去想了呢
Oh, my God, I just--
我的天呐 我只是...
I feel like I'm gonna--I'm so...
我觉得我要...我好...
I'm gonna cry.
我都要哭了
Not for real, though, right? You're not gonna cry, right?
不是说真的吧 你不会哭的 对吧
If I get bad news, I'm gonna absolutely start crying.
如果是坏消息的话 我绝对会哭出来的
I'm--
我
can't you control that? No, I can't control it.
你能控制得住吗 不 我控制不住
How can I control my human emotions?
我怎么能控制得住我人类的情感
If I get bad news on the phone, I'm going to start crying.
如果我在电♥话♥里听到了坏消息 我肯定会哭的
Maybe he won't use the phone. Maybe he'll email you.
也许他不打电♥话♥呢 也许他会给你发邮件呢
Great.
好极了
I'll just cry at my email, then.
那我要对着自己的邮件哭了
Nope, nothing. Nothing, nothing.
没有 什么也没有 没有 还是没有
It's just--the waiting is the worst.
等待是最让人痛苦的了
But it's good, though. It's good, so just relax.
没事的 没事的 放松就好
Why is it good? Just relax.
为什么会没事 放松就行了
Just relax.
放松就好
Hank?
汉克
What? I mean, you looked disgruntled.
干嘛 你看起来很不高兴
You looked like you were stressed out.
你看起来好像自己
were stressed out, you were stressed out. No, I am.
非常紧张 你非常紧张 我确实很紧张
I am. I thought you needed to just
真的 我觉得你需要...
Forget it, forget it. Work yourself up. II know. No, thank you.
算了 算了 你自己烦去吧 我 我知道 不 谢谢你
Thank you. Work yourself into a little tizzy.
谢谢 你自己杞人忧天去吧
I just--I don't--I don't want to give you
我只是 我不想 我不想让你会错意
the wrong idea, 'cause... No, we're good.
因为... 不 没关系
We're good. You're not giving me the wrong idea.
我们没事 你没有让我会错意
Okay. No, we're not. We're not.
好吧 不 我们不好 我们不好
We're not good. I do. I do have the wrong idea.
我们一点都不好 你说对了 我确实会错意了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
There's a million Bravermans out there, right?
世界上还有成千上万的姓布莱弗曼的人 对吧
Every corner, there's a Braverman.
到处都有叫布莱弗曼的人
They're like Starbucks, the Bravermans.
他们那些姓布莱弗曼的人喜欢星巴克
But you come here. You come to me every time.
但是你却到我这儿来 你每次都跑到我这里来
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
I'm getting the wrong idea.
我一直在会错意
I got the wrong idea because you come in here,
你到这里来已经让我会错意了
and you're vulnerable.
你又那么脆弱
You're--you're needy,
你 你那么需要人陪
and I-I-I want to be there for you because I...
而我...我...我想为你留下来 因为我...
Be--
因...
I-I want to be here,
我...我想陪着你
and--and it seems like you want me to be here.
因为我觉得你想要我来陪着你
I do, I do, as...
我想 我确实想 但是作为...
My friend, you know?
我的朋友 你知道吗
I mean, that sounds so--
这听起来那么...
oh, yeah, all right, okay, okay.
是吗 很好 行 行 没问题
Friends. No, but
朋友是吗 可是...
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
"Sarah, can you meet me tomorrow at 4:00?
萨拉 明天四点钟能到我办公室来见我吗
Alec."
艾利克
Oh, my God. What does that mean?
我的天呐 那是什么意思啊
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Do you think it's bad?
你觉得这是坏事儿吗
I can't be here for you anymore, Sarah.
我不能再继续陪你了 萨拉
It's hard, you know. It's, uh...
这太难了 你知道吗 这...
It's confusing.
太让人困惑了
I just don't want to do it anymore.
我不想再这么做了
All cash, 30-day escrow,
全部现金支付 三十天契约
just below asking.
只要你们同意就行了
Wow. Mm?
哇哦 是吧
We thought he hated it. No, he did not hate it.
我们以为他讨厌这儿呢 不 他一点都不讨厌这儿
He loved it, loved it.
他爱这儿 他爱死这儿了
Should I get the champagne?
我该拿点香槟庆祝吗
If he loved it so much,
如果他真那么爱这儿
why didn't he make the full offer, then?
那为什么不报出全价呢
Oh, well, it's--it's not that far off,
这 现在还没到那个地步
and it's all cash.
而且这都是现金支付
No banks, quick close.
不需经过银行 更迅速
This is an amazing offer.
这个报价相当好
Well, I mean, it's--it's easier for you.
我的意思是 这对你当然容易
Zeek.
奇克
There's no open houses, no advertising.
没有招待会 也没有打过广♥告♥
I mean, I know how these things work.
我知道这些流程
Look, um, I say we take the full ask,
我觉得我们应该问清楚
or we don't budge.
不然我们不会妥协的
I think that we're, both of us,
我觉得我们 我们俩
in a little shock right now,
目前都有点震惊
um, and we just need some time.
我们只是需要点时间
Of course, of course. You know what?
当然 当然 你知道吗
You guys take all the time that you want.
你们想考虑多久都行
Actually, take three days, 'cause that's the clock
其实吧 最多三天 因为那天该
they put on the offer. Oh, okay.
他们作出决定了 好吧
But if you have any questions, give me a call, anytime.
如果有什么疑问的话 尽管打给我
Okay. Okay?
行 行吗
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢了
you think that guy kind of looks like ed?
你觉得那家伙长得像艾德吗
The chef?
那个主厨吗
It's Mr. knight.
奈特老师打过来的
Hello? Kristina, hi.
喂 克里斯蒂娜 嗨
Uh, so sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打扰你
but we've got a little situation here.
但我们这儿恐怕出了点小问题
Um, okay. What's wrong?
好吧 出什么事了
Uh, I'm not sure.
我不太确定
We were on our way to dinner,
我们正在去吃晚饭的路上的时候
and all of a sudden, Max started freaking out.
突然不知怎么的 麦克斯就被吓到了
He was yelling and swearing.
他不停的一边叫喊一遍咒骂
What's going on?
出什么事了
I've never seen him melt down like that.
我从没见过他这么崩溃过
Oh, my God. He freaked out.
我的天呐 他吓坏了
What happened? Did he say what happened?
怎么回事 他有说是怎么回事吗
No, he's--he's calm now,
没有 不过他现在冷静下来了
but he's sitting in the middle of the lobby,
可是他现在坐在大厅中间
and I...
我...
I can't get him to move.
我怎么都弄不走他
Um, can you put him on the phone for me, please?
你能把电♥话♥拿给他吗 谢谢
Max.
麦克斯
Dude, it's your mom.
老兄 是你妈妈的电♥话♥
She wants to say "hi."
她想跟你打声招呼
Max? Max, my man.
麦克斯 麦克斯 老兄
Just talk to your mom just--just for a sec.
跟你妈说句话 一会儿就行
Buddy?
儿子
Uh, I think you'd better come down here and get him.
我觉得你们最好过来接他
Okay, we're on our way.
好吧 我们马上出发
Thank you.
谢谢
Victor? Yeah.
维克多 嗯
Put the phone away, please.
把手♥机♥收起来
No, I'm texting dad. I'm allowed to text dad.
不 我正在跟老爸发短♥信♥呢 我可以跟老爸发短♥信♥
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表