剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
- Excellent.
但是
- However...
我决定我要去和他竞争
I have decided
to run against him.
(笑)虾米
[Laughs] What?
我要去竞选贝克里的市长
I'm gonna run
for mayor of Berkeley.
克里斯蒂娜,你是认真的吗
Kristina, you can't be serious.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你想一下
Think about it.
我是说,我曾经为那些人工作过
I mean, I've gone to work
for these people before.
为什么我不为我自己工作呢
Why not do it for myself?
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina-
你一直跟我说...
- you keep saying to me...
我知道你曾经做过政♥治♥工作
- I know you've worked
但是你从来也没有竞选过市政官员
in politics, but you've
never run for an office.
但是现在正是我的最佳时机
- And this is the perfect time.
绝对不是
- Certainly not
一个市长
a major office
贝克里的市长
like the mayor of Berkeley.
这是我做这件事的最好的机会,亚当
This is the perfect
opportunity to do so, Adam.
而且昨晚我和格温聊过
And talking with Gwen
last night--
好了,打住吧,克里斯蒂娜
- all right, Kristina, stop.
我了解了,我了解了
I get it, I get it.
你现在已经满状态了
You're charged up.
你想抓住机会
You want to seize the day.
但是我们得讨论一下这是否现实
But let's talk about
whether this is realistic.
不仅仅是那样,亚当
- It's more than that, Adam.
这难道不是最好的时机
- Is this the best time
去做这件事吗
to do this?
绝对不是
Of course not.
现在并不是做这件事的最佳时机
It's not the best time
to do this.
不, 我想等诺拉再大些
No. I want Nora to be
a little bit older.
你知道的,事情已经失控了
You know, things are crazy,
他们都已经乱套了
and they're chaotic...
自从他们成一盘散沙后
I would like you to take
a little more time since--
我更宁愿你再花多一点时间
- they're scattered.
我想你再多考虑一下
I want to have, like, a thousand clean scans.
我想你被治愈
I want to be cured.
我想麦克斯振作起来
I want Max to be thriving.
我想我们的婚姻更好一些
I want our marriage
to be even better.
它很棒,但是我...
It's great, but I--
对,我也是
Right. Me too.
所以,我们应该再等等
So we should wait.
你应该从更小一点的开始
You should start smaller.
不,我才不要等
No, I'm not gonna wait.
现在就是一个很好的机会
This is a good time.
我不会再等了
I'm not gonna wait.
克里斯蒂娜
- Kristina--
我想去做
- I want to do this.
所以...
So...
就算你想做这件事
Even if you wanted to do this,
你也还需要一些时间来整理文档
there's got to be some sort
of a deadline for filing.
我现在就在做啊
- There is.
你不能就这样...
- You can't just--
明天中午就要竞选了
- it's tomorrow at noon.
这是真的
This is real.
这是真的
This is real.
我不知道
I don't know
如果她是双人种,亲爱的
if she's bi-racial, honey.
那我也可以认为她是双种类的
I think she's bi-species.
她是一半虫,一半人
She's half-worm, half-human.
(嘟囔声)
[Murmuring]
哦吼,尽管她不是一个容易的小孩
Ooh, she is a difficult
baby, though.
是的
- Yeah.
不是,我是说她真的很难伺候
- No, I mean really difficult.
(笑)
[Laughs]
比乔巴以前还难伺候吗
- Like worse than jabbar was?
难多了
- Oh, way worse.
那还真是出奇的安慰人呢
That's weirdly comforting.
(笑)
[Laughs]
嗯,但是我还是那么爱她
Mm. But I'm just
so in love with her.
你知道吗
You know?
我现在感觉得到我和她之间的联♥系♥了
I feel so connected.
是吗
Don't you?
当然,绝对的
Yeah. T-totally.
哦,我觉得我想到一个好名字
Oh, I think I have a name.
真的吗
- Really?
嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
是什么
What is it?
艾达
Aida.
艾达
- Aida.
嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
艾达
- Aida.
对
- Yeah.
艾达姓什么
Aida what?
艾达...布雷弗曼
Aida... Braverman.
艾达.布雷弗曼
Aida braverman?
对
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾达.布雷弗曼
Aida braverman.
嗯哼
Mmhmm.
我们给自己的孩子取好名字了
We named our baby,
谁然我们花了1周时间
and it only took us a week.
是的
- Yes.
我们真是了不起
- We are pretty awesome.
当然
Yes.
(模糊的对话)
[Indistinct conversation]
等会儿
Hold on.
我待会儿再打给你
I'm gonna tell you later.
行
All right.
你好吗
- How are you?
很高兴见到你
- Good to see you.
我也是
- Good to see you too.
我很期待你是要告诉我一个
- I'm hoping you're gonna
好消息
tell me some good news.
我认为它是个好消息
I think I am.
我,嗯,今天早上我整理了我的文件
I, um--I filed my papers this morning.
为了...
For...
我要来竞选市长
I'm running for mayor.
(敲门声)
[Knock at door]
(喘气)嗨
[Gasps] Hi!
嘿,妈
Hey, mom.
看,我带了吉诺老爹的馅饼
Look, I got gino's.
你才没有呢
You do not!
我真带了
- Yes, I do.
你特地去的吉诺老爹馅饼店吗
- You go all the way to gino's?
我特意去的吉诺老爹馅饼店
I went all the way to gino's.
你在干嘛
- What are you doing?
安博
- Amber...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
哦,我的天哪
Oh, my God!
愿意,我当然愿意
Yes! Of course!
我愿意
Yes!
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表