剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
And I, um--I thought you would understand
我...我以为你会理解
exactly what I was thinking. What is happening?
我的想法 你这是怎么了
I'm looking at you and I'm talking to you.
我在看着你跟你说话啊
It's just like you're reciting something you memorized.
听起来好像是你在背你记的东西一样
That's ridiculous. I'm just talking to you. Just talk to me.
太荒唐了 我只是在跟你说话而已 你有事就说吧
I know, just talk to me in your normal voice.
我知道 平常怎么说的话就怎么说就行了
It is my normal voice.
我平常就这么说话啊
Oh, forget it.
算了吧
Wh--what?
怎...怎么了
The book--remember the book? The asperger's book?
那本书 还记得那本书吗 就是写艾斯伯格的那本书
I'm seeing this guy about that stuff.
我正在看这方面的医生
About how it's affecting my life.
关于这种病是怎么影响我的生活的
And, uh, I'm not a people person.
我不是个擅长交际的人
I, uh, I'm not like Carl. I never will be.
我...我不像卡尔 我永远也变不成他
I don't know.
我不知道
Sounded like a good idea at the office.
在办公室的时候明明感觉这个主意还不错的
It's just I haven't been that good with you, and, uh...
我从没对你那么好过 还有...
I'm trying to do better.
我也在努力做得更好
Hey, babe. Hey.
嘿 宝贝 嘿
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没怎么
Uh... Youyou okay?
呃... 你...你还好吗
Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you
很好 我想跟你谈谈
about something really quick.
很快不会耽搁太久的
Okay. Um...
好吧 嗯...
You know, I only say any of this
我之所以要这么说
because I love you very much,
是因为我真的很爱你
but...
可是...
You can't stay here like this.
你不能再继续在这儿待下去了
Is... This a Natalie thing?
是...是因为娜塔莉的事儿吗
No. Or
不是 还是...
no, it's not that at all. Okay.
不 都不是 好吧
I mean, I thought you liked having me visit.
我以为你喜欢我来看你呢
No, Amy, of course, I love having you visit, you know?
不 艾米 我当然喜欢 我爱你来看我 你知道吗
I feel like you're kind of hiding from something.
我觉得你好像是在躲着什么
Hiding? Yes, even last year.
躲 对 就连去年也是
Everything that happened.
以前发生的所有事
You know, did you ever talk to anyone about that?
你有跟其他人说起过吗
Because all we had was each other...
因为我们拥有的仅剩彼此了...
And... You ran off.
而你...你却跑开了
We never even talked about it.
我们甚至连谈都没机会谈
You know, and I...
而且我...
I ended up talking to my mom.
我最后还是跟我老妈谈的这件事
You told your mom I got the abortion? Yes, I told my mom.
你告诉你妈我堕胎的事儿了 对 我跟我妈说了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Drew. Okay?
德鲁 好吗
But it was so helpful.
可是这样很有帮助
It just feels so good to talk to someone
能跟一个有同样经历的人谈这件事
who's not involved in it the same way.
真的感觉很好
You know?
你知道吗
I think that you should talk to your parents.
我觉得你应该跟你父母谈谈
Not even just about that, but about school,
不仅仅是那件事 还有你学校的事
everything, you know?
所有的事 你知道吗
You need to--you need to tell them that.
你需要...你需要都告诉他们
Oh, my God!
天呐
I don't mean to barge in... Hi.
我不是有意要来打扰的 嗨
But I got such a good bottle of wine.
不过我得到这么一瓶好酒
I know it's good because I stole it from Carl.
我知道这是好酒是因为我是从卡尔那儿偷来的
And Chinese food because, you know,
还有中国菜 因为...
what cheers anybody up more than Chinese food?
还有什么比中国菜更激励人心了呢
Not this music, I'll tell you that.
不能放这种音乐 我不是跟你说过了吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
I had Adele on earlier, so that was worse.
我之前放过阿黛尔的歌♥ 结果反而更糟了
No, no, no, no, Adele is for sad times.
不不不 阿黛尔的歌♥是伤心的时候听的
We're gonna--we're gonna rock this party.
我们得...我们得让这个派对摇滚起来
This looks really nice. Yeah.
看起来真的不错 是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God. Jules?
我的天呐 茱尔斯
Hi. I thought you might
嗨 我以为你需要
want some company.
人来陪呢
Did you call each other? Great minds, great minds.
你叫其他人了 想法不错 太棒了
You already have company.
你已经有人陪了嘛
I brought some yummy thai food...
我买♥♥了点泰国菜...
Oh, my God. And a bottle of
天呐 还有一瓶
much cheaper wine than that.
比那瓶便宜很多的酒
Okay. I don't understand this.
好吧 我就不明白了
What are you listening to?
你在听什么呢
Is this the, um, "kill myself?"
是不是那首“杀死自己”
I'm trying to find something good.
我在努力找首好歌♥听呢
Leave this to me, yeah. Okay.
交给我吧 好吧
Get this out of here. Do we want plates?
得把这张碟弄出来 你们想要盘子吗
Yeah, I'll just get--I'll get--
嗯 我去拿...我去拿...
There we go!
这才对嘛
That's some feelgood music. Okay.
这才是好歌♥嘛 好吧
I vote for getting a little buzz on
我提议喝酒之前
before we get into the carbs.
先热闹一下
What do you say? Okay.
你们觉得如何 好吧
Just to enjoy a little face warm--numbing.
先让脸暖起来 免得麻木了
Yeah, a little ear tingle.
对 先把气氛搞起来
What do you say? That sounds good.
你觉得怎么样 听起来不错
And you have backup bottles, right?
你有备用瓶子对吧
Good job.
干得好
You are a good person.
你真是个好人
You're an even better person than I thought you were.
你这人比我以前想的要好的多
You're a better brother
你比我可以
than I ever could imagine.
想象到的哥哥还要好
You're a better person than--
你是个比...
you guys. I'm right here.
你们两个 我还在这儿呢
Huh? Wha
哈 什...
we love you.
我们爱你
Even my dry cleaner asked me...
甚至连我的干洗工都问我...
Of course the dry cleaner asked.
当然干洗工要问咯
Why I had no shirts for my husband.
为什么没有我丈夫的衬衫要洗
The dry cleaner knows all.
干洗工什么都知道
Oh, my God, I'm gonna have to tell everybody
天呐 我难道要昭告天下
that I'm separated?
说我离婚了吗
Oh, honey, you don't have to
亲爱的 你不用
do anything you don't wanna do.
做任何你不想做的事儿
I don't want to.
我不想
I don't--I don't wanna tell anybody else.
我不想...我不想告诉其他人
Well, I guess they are in the business of dirty laundry.
我想他们可能是在脏衣服堆里工作
You guys, I can't even look at mom and dad.
我跟你们说 我甚至都不敢看老爸老妈
Why? It's just
为什么 只是...
because I'm the black sheep.
因为我是败家子
I'm. Of our family?
我是... 你是说在我们家吗
Look who you're talking to.
你也不看看是在跟谁说话呢
Okay, I'm like... At all.
好吧 我就好像... 你一点都不像
A gray sheep.
那我就是小败家子
You're not even on the spectrum
你连败家子的边
of black sheep.
都沾不到
Think of all the stuff that the two of us have done
你想想我们俩做过的
to make mom and dad feel ashamed and embarrassed.
让老爸老妈蒙羞头疼的事
You go sleep with your nephew's behavioral aid...
你完全是在按照你侄子的行为规范做事
Yeah. And then you talk to me
没错 你还跟我说什么
about being a black sheep. That's valid.
败家子 那可是有根据的
You haven't done anything of the sort.
你连败家子最基本的都没做到呢
I wouldn't do that. What about this dirt bag
我才不会那么做呢 那那个邋遢鬼呢
Seth she was linked up to? Dirt bag.
就跟她在一起那个赛斯 邋遢鬼
Drug the Braverman name through the mud.
用诽谤毒害布莱福曼这个名字
Left school for him.
还为了他离开了学校
Wow, we're just--
我们只是...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表