剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
and we need it Yeah, I know, which is why
我们每一分钟 我知道 所以我才
every single minute. I need to develop it right now.
都很需要这台打印机 需要现在把照片打出来
How about a half an hour? Move, move.
半个小时怎么样 让开 让开
Don't push me out of my chair, Max. Max!
别把我挤下去 麦克斯 麦克斯
Tomorrow, Max. Tomorrow. Listen...
明天 明天行吗 麦克斯 听我说...
We'll do it tomorrow. Hey, Max. No, we're not
我们明天再打你的照片 嘿 麦克斯 不行 明天不会
going to do it tomorrow. Well, you tell him tomorrow,
让你打照片的 你就先告诉他明天再来
then tomorrow we'll tell him tomorrow.No,don't tell him tomorrow,
然后到了明天我们再推明天的明天 不 不能让他明天再来
because he really counts on things.
他很擅长算东西的
Hey, Max, you have to listen to me.
嘿 麦克斯 你必须得听我说
Look at my eyes. What? No.
看着我的眼睛 干嘛 不
You're being completely selfish. Today is not a good day.
你这人太自私了 今天不合适
You're being really, really selfish.
你这人真的真的很自私
We need you to come back next week.
我们希望你能下周再过来
Oh, that's a good idea.
这主意不错
Don't print it. Oh, he printed it. Hon, I think you should
别打印 完了 他已经打印了 孩子 我觉得你该
go home. I can't go home right now.
回家去 我现在不能回家
The next bus doesn't leave for another 45 minutes,
下一班公车要45分钟后才会来
so I'm at least gonna use it until then.
我至少可以待到那个时候
This is not working. I'm gonna take you home, then.
这不管用 那我就亲自带你回去
No, you can't do that. It's Hank's studio. It's okay.
不 你不能这么做 这是汉克的工作室 没事的
It's faster for me to run him home
我送他回去比让他自己回去
than to let him--
快得多
You can't take me home. This is Hank's studio. Come on.
你不能带我回去 这是汉克的工作室 快点
It's Hank's studio. You can't talk to me like that.
这是汉克的工作室 你不能这么跟我说话
Hey, Max, listen, we're going home right now.
麦克斯 听着 我们马上回家去
Stop that. No.
住手 不
Hey, buddy, come on, let's go. What? Let go.
快点 小家伙 走了 干嘛 放开我
We're going home. Well, I just--
我们回家去 我只是...
sorry, it's just not a good day today.
抱歉 今天真的不合适
Don't let him run. He's fast.
别让他跑 他跑得可快了
I know. Max, slow down. Hey!
我知道 麦克斯 慢点儿 嘿
Oh, he's running.
他跑起来了
Aunt Sarah is a fascist!
萨拉姑姑是法♥西♥斯♥
I don't know why I'm a fascist.
我怎么就成了法♥西♥斯♥了
You can't keep calling me that. Because you're a fascist!
你不能那么叫我 因为你就是个法♥西♥斯♥
Hi. I'm so sorry.
嗨 我很抱歉
We had a runin...Max Max!
我们吵架了 麦克斯 麦克斯
She wouldn't let me use the printer!
她不让我用打印机
I couldn't let him use the printer today OK, I'm...
我今天不能让他用打印机 好吧 我...
because we're under a very strict deadline Sorry, I...
因为我们有很严格的截止期限的 抱歉 我...
Max, honey. No, she wouldn't listen.
麦克斯 宝贝 不 我提出了个很公平的解决方法
I proposed a fair solution. Honey...
她却根本不听我的 宝贝
No one's listening to me. Okay. Bye!
没人在听我说话 好吧 再见了
Buddy... See you, Max.
儿子 再见 麦克斯
What happened?
出什么事了
Oh, Camille, I'll do that. Let me help you with that.
卡米尔 我来洗吧 我来帮你洗
No, I'm just about done.
不用了 我已经弄完了
Please, it's the least I can do.
拜托了 这是我应该做的
You do so much for us.
你为我们做了那么多
I can do this, and, you know, we do appreciate it.
我可以帮你的 我们一直都很感激你
I know it's--it isn't easy for you.
我知道这对你来说不是很轻松
Oh, what, having you here?
什么不轻松 让你们住在这儿吗
Mmhmm.
嗯
Of course it's easy.
当然很轻松
We love having you here.
我们很喜欢你们在这儿呢
I just wish Crosby had a little more empathy.
我只是希望跟克劳斯比有更多的共鸣
He does, Camille. He does.
他当然有 卡米尔 他当然跟你有共鸣
You know, he's having a hard time
他其实要放开这事
letting go, you know?
也很为难
He grew up here.
毕竟他是在这儿长大的
Right.
没错
Um...
嗯...
My mother has decided
我妈觉得要是
that aida's soul is in grave danger
艾达不在周日接受洗礼的话
of being stranded with the sinners
灵魂会被跟罪人一起
if she is not baptized this Sunday.
身陷险境
Ooh. That's kind of harsh.
这也太严厉了
Yeah, it is.
对 没错
So we just want you to know
所以我们想让你知道
that we won't inconvenience you at all with anything.
我们不会用任何事来给你带来不便
You know, she is beyond thrilled to host the brunch
我妈决定自己操办庆典后的早午餐
after the ceremony, so you don't have to do anything.
所以不用麻烦你做什么
That wouldn't have been an inconvenience.
那怎么会给我带来不便呢
I would have loved to host a brunch.
我很乐意做早午餐的
I would love to host the brunch.
我真的很乐意这么做
I know, I know, but there's so much going on.
我知道 我知道 可是有那么多事要做
Just, you know, we took care of it.
我只想跟你说我们已经都准备妥当了
Really? I All you need to do
真的吗 我... 你要做的
is be our guest. That's all you do. That's it.
就是来当我们的客人 这就足够了 就是这样
Easy.
很轻松吧
Hey.
嘿
So there is a party
兄弟会那边
over at sigma epsilon pi later.
待会儿有个派对
You want to go?
你想去吗
Nah.
不了
Dude, are you mad?
老兄 你生气了吗
'Cause I'm kind of getting a vibe.
我好像感应到了
Yeah, I'm mad, Berto. Oh, my God.
对 我生气了 贝尔托 天呐
Dude, I'm so sorry I drank your gatorade yesterday.
老兄 我很抱歉昨天喝了你的给他力(运动饮料)
Practice was so intense... No. It's not about that...
我们的训练强度太大了 不 不是这个
And I totally meant to replace it.
不过我打算之后再买♥♥瓶还你的
Which... It was rude, now that you just said that.
这...现在你才跟我说 这确实太不礼貌了
And my cashew butter you've been eating.
还有你吃的我那个腰果奶油
I don't even care, though. You'reyou're right, man.
这些我都不介意 你说得对 老兄
I should get my own cashew butter.
我该吃自己的腰果奶油的
Berto, I-I don't even know how to explain this.
贝尔托 我...我不知道该怎么跟你说
It's--it's Natalie.
是...娜塔莉的事
I was really shocked to see you guys hooking up.
我看到你们俩在约炮真的很震惊
Oh.
哦
Oh, man, I'm so sorry.
老兄 我真的很抱歉
I totally thought you were done with her.
我以为你都已经跟她结束了呢
And I mean, you had that other chick here
我是说 你都有了另外的妞
for, like, three weeks.
还在这儿住了...三周是吧
I don't even--forget it.
我甚至都不...算了吧
I don't care. No, no, no.
我不在乎 别别别
Hey, look, man,
听我说 老兄
if it upsets you that much,
如果这真让你那么难过的话
I totally don't have to hit that.
我就不去跟她再约了
I mean, she's nice and all,
她是很不错
but you're my bro.
但你可是我兄弟
Yeah, it is...
嗯 这...
So this is the new digs, huh?
这就是你的新家吗
Uhhuh. Yeah.
呃...对
Yeah. Nice and clean. It's, you know
嗯 挺干净挺不错的 这个...
it's temporary until I figure out--
只是暂时住在这儿直到...
yeah. It's great.
我知道 还是挺不错的
Thank you. Your kids are
谢谢 你的孩子...
they like it? Yeah, they do, they...
他们喜欢这儿吗 喜欢 当然喜欢 他们...
Well, it's got a pool, so...
这儿有个泳池 所以...
You can't go wrong with a pool.
有个泳池总差不了的
Yeah. And there's a gym
对 这儿还有个体育馆
that a couple of the machines work on, so that's good.
里面有几台运动器械 所以还算不错
That's great.
挺棒的
Yeah.
是啊
I was coming over to talk to you.
我是过来跟你谈谈
It's aida's, uh, baptism thing.
艾达洗礼的事
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
是吗 对
Is that coming up? Yeah, Sunday.
要洗礼了吗 对 就在星期天
Wow. I mean, I could
哇哦 我可以...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表