剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I think her name was Karen?
我记得她的名字是叫凯伦是吧
And she--dad--she was dropping off some comps
她啊 爸 她给我留了些补偿协议
she said that you had requested because...
她还说那是你们要求的 因为...
The house is on the market?
房♥子已经放到市场上去卖♥♥去了
Is this Yeah, mmhmm.
这是... 对 没错
That's right.
你说得对
Well, when were you gonna tell me this?
你们打算什么时候才告诉我们这事儿
Well, we hadn't really gotten that far, son.
我们还没到那个地步呢 儿子
Well, it affects a lot of us.
那个对我们还是有很大的影响的
Aw, Crosby. What?
克劳斯比 怎么了
Our whole history is in this house.
我们的整个历史可都在这座房♥子里呢
You can't just sell it up from under us
你不能就瞒着我们把房♥子给卖♥♥了
and act like it's not a big decision.
弄得好像这不是个重大决定一样
We're not selling anything out from under anyone.
我们没有瞒着任何人要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
It's our house. It's our decision.
这是我们的房♥子 这也是我们的决定
We'd been thinking about it
我们一直在想这件事
and discussing it for quite some time now.
而且我们也已经讨论过很多次了
And we don't have to run anything by you or anyone else.
我们也不需要你们任何人帮我们决定什么
So all those years I thought my father's taking me
这么些年来我觉得我老爸
for this secret, special ice cream treat
一直都是秘密带我到这儿来
that none of my brothers and sisters were getting,
这些特别的冰淇淋招待都是我兄弟姐妹没享受到的
and then, like, last year I found out
直到去年我才发现
no, no, he took them all... Oh, no.
才不是呢 他带他们都来过这儿 不是吧
For a secret ice cream treat,
都秘密带过他们来过这儿吃冰淇淋
and that's the way he got four ice creams in one day
这就是他一天吃四个冰淇淋
and didn't get in trouble with my mom, so...
还不让我老妈发现的方法 所以...
Very wise man, I think. I can't believe it.
你♥爸♥是个既喜欢吃冰淇淋 我简直不敢相信
Who apparently enjoys ice cream.
又十分聪明的男人
I thought I was so special. I think you're pretty special.
我还以为我是那么特别呢 我觉得你是真的很特别
You're special. Uh-huh.
非常特别
This is so good.
这儿太棒了
I can'tugh. Talk about special.
我不能... 继续聊聊特别嘛
This is my favorite food,
这是我最喜欢的食物
and I keep thinking about my sister at home.
我不禁一直在想我家里的妹妹
Uh, oh, Julia, right?
呃 是叫茱莉亚 对吧
Is that Yeah.
是叫这个吧 没错
It's nice of you to remember.
你能记得真是太好了
Yeah, anyway, home run, you.
没错 说的完全没错
Thank you, people at work. Oh, yeah?
谢谢夸奖 毕竟我也是生意人嘛 是吗
They recommended it.
他们是这么建议我的
I polled everyone endlessly. Why?
我要不断地对每个人做民♥意♥检测 为什么
You know what, I love that photograph you took
你知道吗 我爱死你拍那些
of the taco truck, the beach, and, uh, I don't know,
有墨西哥烤玉米卷车跟沙滩的照片了 我不知道啦
just thought it'd be fun to tie that in somehow.
总觉得那些结合在一起非常有意思
Oh, my God, that's so nice. Eh...
天呐 你能这样说真是太好了 呃...
It's great. You should take a date here sometime.
太棒了这儿 你应该在这个地方约个会什么的
Oh.
是吗
I should take a date, should I?
我应该约个会 是吗
What would I call this?
那我该怎么称呼我们这个呢
Just hanging out?
就是出来闲逛吗
Yeah, man, just, you know, being casual.
对啊 就随便出来逛一下
Yeah, have a beer and tacos.
对啊 吃着玉米卷 喝着啤酒
I like that.
我喜欢这样
I like you.
我喜欢你
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't meet that many people like you
我很少遇到像你这样的人
who are as thoughtful and kind as you are.
那么有想法 又那么亲切
Even in my line of work, you wouldn't think
即使是我♥干♥的行业 你也不会认为
that would be the case, but it is.
会是多大个事 虽然确实算是
I like that you--
我喜欢那个你
I don't know. You think about your family here,
你在这儿都还不忘替你的家人考虑
you're thinking about your sister,
还想着你的妹妹
and you have no idea how beautiful you are.
而且你根本不知道你自己有多美
Or how funny.
也不知道你是有多风趣
Oh, my God, I sound like I may be falling for you.
天呐 我听起来好像是被你深深迷住了
Guess that's why we're here.
我猜那就是我们在这儿的原因吧
Beer, anybody?
啤酒要吗
Great.
提议不错
Be right back.
去去就回
Hey. I didn't wake you up, did I?
嘿 我没把你给吵醒吧
Not at all. I am up, I'm going for a run.
完全没有 我已经起来了 正准备去跑个步呢
A run?
跑步
Yeah, you can sound less surprised.
没错 你要不要这么惊讶啊
I wa--I wasn't surprised. I know you run.
我没...我才没惊讶呢 我知道你一直都在跑步
It's good, it's healthy. It's a great way to--
挺好的 有益健康 跑步是个不错的方式去...
anyway, how was the night?
管他呢 昨晚过得怎么样
It was eight hours. Oh, not much sleep, huh?
睡了八个小时 也不算太久嘛
Nope, not much.
不 确实不算多
Actually, I ended up in Sydney's bed, so there's that.
其实我最后还是在西德妮的床上才睡着的
It's okay. It makes sense.
没事儿的 挺正常的
It's so--I mean, logically, I know
这太...我知道在逻辑上
that this is just for the weekend,
虽然是个周末
but it's so quiet in here.
但家里实在是太安静了
It just--it feels empty, it sounds empty.
实在是...感觉太空了 听起来也是空空的
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
I don't wanna get used to it.
我不想习惯它
No, I don't--I don't mean--I mean...
不 我不是...不是那个意思 我是说...
It won't always be this way.
不会一直这样的
It gets better.
会慢慢好起来的
Julia?
茱莉亚
Okay, thank you. I'm gonna go.
好吧 谢谢 我得挂了
Um No, come on.
别这样嘛
Hey, do you wanna do something later?
你待会儿想做点什么吗
Have lunch or something? Um, maybe.
吃个午饭什么的 或许吧
Uh, let me call you.
到时候再打给你吧
Let meI'll call you after. Okay.
到时候...到时候再打给你吧 好吧
Okay. Bye.
好吧 拜
Bye.
拜
I'm confused.
我被搞糊涂了
She's living in--in your dorm room with you?
她现在是跟你一起住在你的寝室里
Yes, she's living in my dorm with me.
对 她跟我住在我寝室里
What does she do all d--I mean--
她为什么要...我是说...
I have no idea. Wait.
我也不知道 等等
It's been a while too.
都已经有好一段时日了
Her parents don't even know.
而且她父母甚至都不知道
I mean, that's weird.
这样太奇怪了
What she's saying is that I just make her happy
她说的是 我让她觉得很开心
and she just wants to be around me and all this stuff.
她想留在我身边之类的
Well, what do you want?
那你是怎么想的呢
Her to leave and go back to school, you know?
我想让她离开 回到自己的学校 你知道吗
I love her.
我爱她
I-I do, but...
我...我真的爱她 可是...
It's crazy. It's--
这样太荒唐了 太...
you can really love somebody, but...
你可以真的爱某人 但...
Also want them to go.
同时也想让他们离开
Why don't we have any post-its?
我们怎么都没邮件呢
How'd the, uh, the lipstick go?
你的口红怎么没了呢
The what?
什么
Did you choose the right color for your date?
你那天约会颜色选对了吗
Can you have the wrong color?
如果你涂错了颜色
What do you goa do then?
那你会怎么办
You gotta start I don't know,
你得开始... 我不知道
but it worked out fine.
但还是顺利解决了
You ladies got it rough.
我说句实话
I gotta be honest.
你们女人真是太难对付了
Why do we ladies have it rough?
我们女人怎么就难对付了
Too many things you gotta accessorize and all that.
你们要穿戴各种首饰配物啊什么的太多了
Hey, did you mess with these?
嘿 你动过(厮混)这个了吗
The surfsport?
冲浪的这张
Yeah, oh, yeah. I-I-I--
嗯 哦 对 我...我...我...
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表