剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What are you doing, man? Horror movies?
你在干嘛呢 老兄 恐怖电影吗
Jaws is a horror movie? Yes, it's a scary
《大白鲨》算恐怖电影吗 当然算 确实很恐怖...
it's a scary movie, dude. Last time I checked,
那算是恐怖电影 老兄 上次我看的时候
it was brilliant cinema.
还明明是优秀电影呢
Just the score that's freaking you out.
就这点级别就把你给吓到了
It's a great movie, but--oh, boy.
确实是部伟大的作品 可是...天呐
You're in this part.
你看到这儿了吗
Oh, hey I said turn it off.
哦 嘿... 我说了 把电视关掉
Turn it off already! Oh, no! Okay!
已经关了 不 好吧
How many times is she gonna ask?
她都说了多少遍了
I got the job.
我得到这份工作了
You got the job. Yeah.
你得到这份工作啦 没错
Congrats. That's amazing. Thanks.
恭喜了 太好了 谢了
It's a little too amazing.
是有点小激动啦
How's that possible?
这怎么可能呢
Uh, did you have anything to do with this?
你是不是暗地里帮忙来着
Are you the reason I got it?
是不是你帮我得到这份工作的
I'm definitely not the reason you got it,
我绝对没有暗中相助
but I don't think it hurt.
但我觉得这也没什么不好啊
I mean, Alec's a friend. This is great.
艾里克是我朋友 这样很好啊
I was up against some really amazing photographers.
我们遇到那么多优秀的摄影师对手
Even better.
这样更好了啊
It just feels like I don't deserve it.
我觉得我没那个资格
Hey, don't--no, don't talk about deserving it, right?
嘿 别...不许说你没资格 知道吗
You went in,you won the job.Now you're gonna go kill it.
你去了 你赢了面试 你一定会秒杀其他人的
What if I don't do a good job?
要是我做不好怎么办
Well, then you'll never work again,
那你就别再干了
and it'll look bad for me.
这样对我也没什么好处了
Hey, you know what? Don't second-guess this.
你知道吗 别再妄自菲薄了
You can do it.
你能行的
I think go to the right, and I think there's--
我想去右边 我觉得那儿...
hey, come on, we got to go to school.
走了 我们得上学去了
Where'd you get chips? Pantry, dude.
你从哪儿搞的薯片 食品储藏室啊 老兄
Hey, listen to me. Go brush your teeth.
听话 快去刷牙
No, no, no--we got to get to a save.
不不不 我们要先存档
We got to get to a save.
我们得先存档
Oliver. Oh, good.
奥利弗 很好
What the hell? Great. Okay.
怎么回事儿 很好 没事儿了
Hey, what's up, jabbar? Hey, Uncle Adam.
嘿 怎么了 乔巴 嘿 亚当大伯
Can you please turn that off? No, just let me
你能把那个关掉吗 不 让我先
get to the end of this level here.
把这关闯完了再说
Okay, you know what? No more video games.
好吧 行 不许再玩电子游戏了
No, no, no, no, no! Oh! The slumber party's over.
不不不不不 哦 休息时间结束了
It's time for you to get back in the studio
你该回录影棚去
and finish the album. That's right.
接着录你的专辑了 没错
What is this, like an intervention here?
这是在干嘛 你们是要干预我吗
Yeah. That's exactly right,
没错 完全没错
'cause you've got to get in the studio
因为你今天必须得到录音棚去
and finish that song today.
把歌♥给录完了
It's not gonna happen, man. Yes, it is. It has to.
这不可能 老兄 当然可能 必须可能
No, look, I'm working with a bunch of douches over there.
不 听着 我一直都在这儿忙里忙外
I'm not gonna finish this record.
我才不要完成什么专辑
I don't care, man!
我不管 老兄
You're the front man of the band! Un-douche 'em!
你可是乐队的领头羊 你得亲自去引导他们
We've put in time. We put in money.
我们花大钱 又费了那么多心思
We've put an incredible amount of faith into ashes of Rome...
我们对你们罗马之烬寄予了厚望
That's right. And we both need you
没错 我们需要你
to be an adult, get back into the luncheonette,
成熟点 回工作室去
record that album. You can't force creativity!
把专辑录完 创造力是强迫不得的
Have you ever tried to make something from nothing?
你们有试过从无到有的创造吗
Have you? Listen to me.
你们有吗 听我说
You are contractually obligated to finish the album.
完成专辑录制是你的合约义务
"Contractually obligated." Yes,
合约义务 没错
unfortunately,you are. You're putting out the bigkid
不好意思 确实是这样 你这是
words,aren't you? So you're gonna have to force it.
在耍孩子脾气吗 你必须要去做
You're gonna contractually Bye, guys.
你有合约性的... 再见 各位
Have a good day at school, jabbar.
好好上学啊 乔巴
I'm driving you,what are you talking about? Bye,Oliver.
我开车送你 你在说什么呢 再见 奥利弗
Hold on a second. Later, dude. Bye, sweetie.
等我一会儿 待会儿见 老兄 再见 宝贝
I hate to say this, but you can't stay here any longer
我也不想这么说 但是你不能再在我这儿待下去了
unless you get to the studio.
除非你回到录音棚去工作
Oh, just on your way out, you're gonna drop that.
你要走还是走吧 你还要送他呢
Mrs. Crosby, you're gonna let him--
克劳斯比太太 你就这么让他...
I'm not a part of this. Bye, Oliver!
我不参与你们的纷争 拜 奥利弗
we will see you in the studio today, okay?
听着 我们今天录音棚再见 行吗
That's right. You got to tear the band-aid off.
没错 你得把创可贴撕掉了(气也该消了)
Sure. I'll be right there.
行 我会去的
Micah. Micah.
麦迦 麦迦
Micah.
麦迦
What's up, Max?
干嘛 麦克斯
I know you like basketball,
我知道你很喜欢篮球
and I'm sorry I called it stupid.
我也很抱歉说篮球很逊
My dad and I are going
我老爸跟我要去
to a golden state warriors game this Friday,
看勇士队周五的比赛
and I was wondering if you wanted to come.
我想问你想不想跟我们一起去
The seats are section 115, row "g," seats 4 through 6.
作为在115区第G行4 5 6号♥
Also, there will be hot dogs.
而且还有热狗吃
I can't.
我不能去
It's on Friday, and they'll be playing
是在周五 他们是跟
the San Antonio spurs, and there will be nachos too.
圣安东尼奥马刺队打 还会有烤玉米吃
Ooh, nachos.
唔 烤玉米诶
I don't want to go. Sorry.
不好意思 我不想去
Is that it? Because we're kind of busy.
就这件事儿吗 我们现在正满忙着呢
Up and down. This is the hat.
上下 这是帽子
Hey, buddy. Max. What--
嘿 麦克斯 怎么...
what happened?
怎么了
I don't know. He won't talk to me.
我也不知道 他不肯跟我说话
I didn't get a word out of him all the way home.
一路上我一个字儿也没套出来
Hey, bud, what's going on?
嘿 儿子 出什么事儿了
I'm going to Hank's. No, no, no.
我要去汉克那儿了 不不不
You're not going to Hank's. It's not your day, is it?
你不能去汉克那儿 今天不是去那儿的日子 不是吗
Hank doesn't care. Did something happen?
汉克不会介意的 出什么事儿了吗
I don't want to talk. I just want to go to Hank's.
我现在不想说话 我只想去汉克家
All right, stop. Max, listen to me, okay?
好了 站住 麦克斯 听我说行吗
You can go if you just let us know what's going on.
如果你告诉我们出什么事儿了 我们就让你去
Talk to your mother. Yeah.
跟你妈妈说说 对啊
We're not going to the basketball game on Friday,
我们周五♥不♥去看篮球赛了
because I asked Micah to go and he said no.
因为我邀请麦迦去他拒绝了
Well, why did he say no?
那他为什么拒绝你
Did you ask him the way that we talked about?
你是想我们之前说好的那样邀请的他吗
Yes. And you apologized to him?
没错 那你跟他道歉了吗
Yes. Told him about the good seats?
道歉了 也告诉他那是些好位子了
I told him the great seats. I told him the nachos.
我跟他说了位置很好 还有烤玉米吃
I told him hot dogs. I told him everything.
还跟他说了有热狗吃 什么都跟他说了
And he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore,
他不想再跟我做朋友了
because he has new friends that play basketball,
因为他有了几个打篮球的朋友
and they all think that I'm weird.
而他那些新朋友觉得我是个怪咖
Now, I talked. I'm going to Hank's.
好了 我跟你们说了 我要去汉克家了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Can I come in? Please.
我能进来吗 请进吧
Well, my gosh.
我的天呐
What? Well, I've just never
怎么了 我以前从没来过这儿
been here before. This is it, huh?
这就是你的地儿对吧
Yeah, this is it. This is all I've got.
没错 这就是我所有的家当了
Can I sit down? Please, yeah.
我能坐会儿吗 当然 您随意
You want some water or anything? No. Thank you.
要喝点什么吗 不用了 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
Uh, I stopped by and I saw Ryan yesterday.
我就顺便过来看看 对了 昨天我碰到瑞恩了
Okay.
好吧
I don't want to talk about Ryan at all,
我现在一点都不想谈有关他的事儿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表