剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
and then spews them back at me all at once, you know.
然后又一次性都朝我发泄出来而已
Well, what things? I don't
是关于什么事 我不...
what do you mean?I don't know--
你什么意思 我不知道
you said "things." You said things that she's saying.
你说她说了一些事 你说她向你说了些什么
She keeps bringing stuff up--what's--
她总喜欢挑起事儿...那是什么事儿
bringing up things from our past
就是一些我们的往事而已
that aren't relevant anymore. Like what?
一些无关紧要的事儿而已 比如呢
Our problems last year.Just like the--
我们去年遇到的问题 就是...
what problems? What problems?
什么问题 什么问题~
Well, what did you tell her?
你都告诉她什么了
You know, with the car and all that stuff.
就是那车还有那天的那所有的破事儿
What?Ryan, she saw the car.
怎么啦 瑞恩 她看见那辆车了
I was going to their house for Christmas.
我开着那车去她家过的圣诞
Does she know about the fight at the funeral?
那她知道我在葬礼上打的那一架吗
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你到底想让我说什么
At the time...
那时候...
But that doesn't matter.
都不重要了
It matters to me.
但对我很重要
But you never know
歌♥词:但你从未知晓
well, now, you never know
现今 你从未知晓
Hey.Oh.
嘿 哦
[Clattering]
【卡啦卡啦声】
What happened?
怎么回事
I had to pull out a section of the wall
我得把这面墙拆开
to be able to get to the busted pipe.
这样才能把那根烂管子给弄出来
Oh, no. It looks like a lot of work.
哦 不要这样 这样看起来得费好大的功夫
How long is it gonna take you, do you think?
你觉得你得花多少时间
Well, I have to put the drywall back up and...
我还得把这些石膏板弄回去...
Right. Toilet back in.
对 还得把马桶给安上
Okay. I brought you some coffee.
好吧 我给你泡了杯咖啡
Oh, no, thank you. Thanks. Oh.
哦 不用了 谢谢 哦
So, um... I'm gonna have to move that.
那个 嗯... 我得把那个移过来
Oh, I'm--don't--I'll get it.
哦 我不...我马上拿开
Uh... Has a lot of products, huh?
呃...好多东西呢 是吧
Um, what caused it?Could you tell?
你能看出来这是什么导致的吗
Prophylactics. What?
避孕套 啥
What do you mean?Like, flushing? Flushing them?
你什么意思 是把它们冲下去的吗
Eww...
呃~~~
Mrs. Braverman, it's Yeah.
布雷弗曼夫人 那个... 嗯
It's pretty tight in here.Just trying to--
这地方真的很小 你能...
oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
哦 当然 当然 我马上让你
Will you please call me Sarah?
你以后能就叫我萨拉吗
Right. Please?
对嚯 行吗
Sorry to bother you, I was just trying to figure out...
很抱歉打扰你了 我只是想搞清楚...
No, no, don't be sorry. A timeline to tell my tenant.
不不不 不用道歉 搞清楚还要多少时间好给我的房♥客一个交代
It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
在这个弄好之前还会更糟的
Right. Hmm.
好吧 嗯
Hello. Hey!
哈喽 嘿
Hey, partner!
嘿 搭档
Come on over!
快过来
You didn't start without me,did you, grandpa?
我没来你就自己先做了吗 外公
Heck, no, I'm not gonnado anything without you.
见鬼 怎么可能 没你我怎么做的来
This is our project.
这可是我们共同的工程
He's been looking forward to this all day.
他都盼了一整天了
Well, he's not the only one. Good.
那他可不是唯一一个盼了一整天的人 很好
Okay, here you go. All right.
好了 你来开始读吧 好吧
There's the manual. Okay...
这里是指南 行
You start and we'll see what we can come up with here.
你来开始读 然后找出我们待会儿该怎么做
Okay. "Replace..." Good.
好吧 “移♥动♥... 不错
"The...
那个
Carbor-a-teer."
内然几气化器
Carburettor.
是内燃机汽化器
Replace the carburettor.
移♥动♥内燃机汽化器
That's it. Okay.
这就对了 好吧
Oh, God, I love that car.
哦 天呐 我爱死那辆车了
That car is the best thing to happen.
那辆车真是天赐之物
Well, I don't.I hate the damn thing.
我可不喜欢那车 我恨死那该死的玩意儿了
What? Mom.
什么 妈~
Mom. Nothing.
妈 告诉我 怎么了 没事
Nobody cares what I think.
没人会关心我在想什么
What's going on?
到底怎么了
He's just completely shut me out.
他已经完全让我无语了
Dad has?
老爸么
Yeah, dad.
对 你老爸
Well, you can talk to me about it.
你可以跟我说说的
All I asked him to do
我就让他和我一起去看看
was to have a look at a condo with me.
公♥寓♥房♥而已
Just look.
就看一看
So we could discuss the possibility
这样我们就可能讨论讨论
of what our act three might look like.
我们的晚年生活该怎么过
And he goes and he buys that piece of junk to shut me up.
然后他就买♥♥了那么一个垃圾玩意儿让我彻底无语了
That's not our act three.It's his act three.
那可不是我们两人的晚年生活 那只是他一个人的晚年生活
You want to sell the house?
你想把这房♥子卖♥♥了吗
No. Well...
不是 那个...
I don't know, maybe.
我也不知道 或许吧
You know, the Taylors got a lot of money for their house.
你知道吗 泰勒他家把房♥子卖♥♥了一大笔钱
Yeah. They got over asking price.
嗯 他们就已经超过市场价了
This is a better house. Yeah.
我们这房♥子更好 对
It's a bigger house.It's too big a house.
它是座更大的房♥子 大到发空了
You know, it's a lot of upkeep.
这房♥子要花太多保养费了
It's a lot of house for two people.
两个人根本要不了这么大一座房♥子
You kids are all grown and gone.
你们这帮孩子都长大了 都走了
We could do a lot of things that...
我们就能一起做好多
That I haven't done.
我还没做过的事儿
There's lots of things I want to do
我还有好多事儿想做
and I want to do them while I'm still
我想趁着我还年轻都实现了
young enough to enjoy doing them.
趁着年轻好好再享受一下这些事儿
Do you know I've never been out of the country?
你知道我从来都没走出过这个村子吗
Mom, I had no idea you were thinking about all this stuff.
妈 我真不知道你想了这么多事
Why would it even occur to you?
这事儿怎么都不可能发生在你身上
Joel. He never shut you out.
乔 他从来都不会让你无语
Listen, um,
听着 嗯...
don't mention this to the others, okay?
别把这事儿告诉别人好吗
Everyone is so emotional about this house.
大家都对这房♥子有很深的感情
No, I won't.
不 我不会的
I didn't even mean to burden you with it.
我没想把你也卷进这事儿的
That's fine. Mom,I'm really glad that you did.
没关系的 妈 我真的很开心你能 告诉我这些
I am.
真的
It's just a lot of years, Julia.
只是这么多年都过去了 茱莉亚
It's a whole lot of years with your dad.
这么多年来我都是跟你♥爸♥一起过的
Somewhere along the way,I--
这种生活
I lost my voice in the relationship.
让我渐渐在感情中没了发言权
I don't know how to get it back.
我不知道要怎样要回自己的发言权
Incorporating the outdoors,edible gardens
合并户外可食用型花♥园♥
and sliding glass doors... - Yeah.
还有滑动玻璃门... 嗯
This natural flow between the inside and outside.
这种内与外自然的流动
Right, raw materials,and that warm color you use.
对 就像你使用的那些原生材料还有那些暖色
Yeah. Thank you, yeah.
对 谢谢 就是这样
It's the house that you wish you grew up in but didn't.
这是那种你想住却没能住成的房♥子
Yeah. Yeah, it's that house. Yeah.
对 就是那种房♥子 对
You're gonna make me raise my game, Joel.
你做太合我的心意了
Well, I haven't even built anything for you yet.
我现在什么都还没修呢
Not yet.
现在是没有
But you didn't come here to discuss design.
但你来不是跟我谈设计的
You wanted to talk about boundaries.
而是来谈底线问题的
Yes. Fire away.
对 尽情说吧
Thank you.I just thought I'd--
谢谢 我只是觉得...
it'd be good to get out of the way
要是能在正式开工之前
before we get into a situation
能把方针确立下来就再好不过了
where, you know, we're behind
你知道的 我们现在已经不能达到之前的盈利预算了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表