剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
No, it's okay.
不 没关系的
It's okay. It was a close race.
没关系的 选票已经很接近了
Kind of a low voter turnout, though.
尽管到场的人数不是很多
Not a lot of concerned citizens.
不是太多公民关心这个
Right.
好吧
Uh, so now that you've lost,
呃...那个既然你现在落选了
what are you gonna--what are you gonna do?
那你准备要...你准备要干什么呢
What's next?
接下来有什么打算呢
We are gonna build some sand castles with our daughter.
我们打算跟我们的女儿一起建一座沙堡
Sure. Got it.
当然 我明白你的意思
Well,if you could do something about the slide,
那个 你要是能为滑梯做点什么的话
that would--that would be really great
那就...那就再好不过了
because,you know,your daughter could get hurt
因为你的女儿可能会
on that thing, so...
在上面玩受伤 所以...
What was that? I don't know.
刚刚怎么回事儿 我也不知道
What am I supposed to do,duct tape it?
那我该怎么做 给它缠上胶带吗
You got to fix that slide.
你得把这个滑梯修好
You got to fix--she has to fix that slide.
你得修好...是她该来修好那部滑梯
Somebody could get hurt, okay?
可能会有人在上面受伤 知道吗
It could be your daughter.
有可能刚好就是你的女儿
This is serious. Stop it.
这件事儿很严肃 别说了
The thing is that I like her,
事情就是我喜欢她
but she's completely open about,like,hooking up
但是她特别开放 比如说
with other guys,which feels very weird
跟别的家伙乱搞 当着你怀里婴儿的面
saying in front of the baby.
说这些 感觉怪怪的
It's fine? Oh, hooking up?
这样妥吗 哦 乱搞吗
She can't retain anything. They don't hear?
她这样什么都留不住 他们不听吗
I don't think,I hope. Well, she still wants
我希望不只这样 而且她还想
to hook up with me, though, also.
继续跟我约炮下去
Ooh, that's--well, that's good.
唔 这样...这样也不错嘛
And it's--it's-- this is bad timing?
现在时机不太对吗
The baby and all? No, no, no.
有婴儿什么的要照顾 不不不
I just--I have to bounce.
我只是...我只是得跳跳而已
If don't bounce, she'll wake up,
要是不跳的话她就会醒了
and then we can't talk about your girl problem,
然后我们就不能再继续聊你女朋友的事儿了
which so far doesn't really sound like a problem.
尽管这个听起来不算是个问题
Yeah, I know. You don't like
对 我知道 你不喜欢
hooking up, or... I know.
跟她约炮 还是... 我知道
I don't know what the problem is.
我也不知道到底问题出在哪儿
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我也不知道我到底有什么毛病
Well, there's nothing wrong with you.
你什么问题也没有
No, no, no. Yeah. For sure.
没有 没有没有 没错 我肯定有毛病
There's nothing wrong with you. Do you want to have
你没有任何毛病 你想不想
this conversation over a beer? I feel like--
边喝啤酒边聊 我觉得...
first of all, am I allowed to give you a beer? It's, like, 9:00 though.
我得先问问 你想喝啤酒吗 现在好像才九点了
It's 9:00? Yeah.
才九点吗 对啊
I've been up since 5:00, so it kinda felt like it was noon.
我早上5点就起来了 所以我还以为现在都中午了呢
It doesn't matter.
管它呢
Listen, I think what's going on
听我说 我觉得唯一的问题在于
is that you're a one-woman guy.
你是个情感专注的人
That's just who you are, you know?
你就是这样的人 知道吗
Yeah, I just tell her that?
嗯 我就这么跟她说吗
No, no, don't tell her that.
不 不用跟她说这个
I'm identifying what type of person you are currently,
我只是在分♥析♥你现在到底是个什么样的人
which is not to say that you can't evolve
但这并不是说你不能
into some other type of person.
你不能成为其他类型的人
Like me. I used to be like Natalie,
就跟我一样 我曾经也跟娜塔莉一样
you know, playin' it fast and loose,
早三暮四 吊儿郎当的
spreadin' it real thin. Liberated, whatever.
不把感情当回事儿 无拘无束的
Now, I have someone that I love that I think is perfect,
但我现在依然有了自己所爱之人 而且我觉得很完美
and I'm happy as a clam.
我现在快乐的跟蛤一样
So I changed. Right?
然后就变了 知道吗
I mean, she could change, I guess.
我想她也可以改变
No, no, no, drew.
不不不 德鲁
You're me in this metaphor, but backwards.
你就是在这个暗喻中的我 但要落后一点
I don't get it. You're upside down.
我不明白 你刚好完全颠倒过来了
Inverted.
完全倒过来了
I don't--I'm confused.
我不...我给搞迷糊了
You're not loosey-goosey,
你不是个随便的人
but maybe you'll learn to-- listen.
但要是你能学会去...听我说
Okay, I'm gonna lay it out there,
好吧 我要开始给你出主意了
and if you tell your mother I told you this, I will not.
要是你跟你老妈说是我告诉你的 我不会的
I'm just gonna deny it.
我会死不承认的
And then it's gonna be your word against mine,
到时候就会成为你说的而不是我说的了
and I have a lot more history with her.
而且我已经给她留了好多旧帐了
You are young.
你还年轻
This is your one opportunity.
这是你的其中一个机会
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我什么意思吗
Sleep around.Have some experiences,you know?
多跟别人睡睡 长点经验 知道吗
Get good at your craft
让你的技术变得成熟点
cause when it ends,it's gonna end permanently.
因为技术一旦练出来了就是终身受益的
You hear me?The brakes don't just fade in.
你听到我说的了吗 技术是不会生疏的
They lock up.
它们会紧紧留在你脑中
You know when the last time I had sex was?
你知道我上一次做♥爱♥是在什么时候吗
No.
不知道
Do the math backwards from this one.
是在这个小家伙出生之前的事儿了
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 对 嗯
So you feel--you feel better?
所以你现在感觉好点了吗
Yeah, I feelall right. Okay.
嗯 我现在感觉...还好 很好
So enjoy yourself.
你就好好享受吧
Enjoy your freedom.
享受你的自♥由♥
Enjoy your youth.
享受你的青春
Yeah, comin'.
嗯 请进
We can't sleep together again.
我们不能再睡在一起
Well, hello to you too. Hello.
你也好啊 你好
We can't sleep together again.
我们不能再睡一起
Was I offering? No, but you will,
我有这样吗 现在是没有 但你会的
and I just want to clear it up before it happens.
所以我想防患于未然
We can't sleep together again. Okay?
我们不能再在一起睡了 行吗
Thank you. Okay. Sarah, wait.
谢谢 好吧 那个 萨拉 等等
Hang on. I'm not sure
先别走 我不确定
what's goin' on here,but it was a lovely evening.
到底怎么回事 但那天晚上确实过得很棒
I had a lovely time,
我过的很愉快
and I'm not sure why you're being so guarded, but--
我也不知道你为什么这么有戒备 但是...
I'm--listen.It--okay, yeah.
我...听着 那个...好吧 没错
It was a lovely evening, okay?
那天晚上确实很棒 行了吧
But I'm 42 years old.
可是我都四十二岁的人了
I can't just be going around having lovely evenings, okay?
我不能再这样过那么好的夜晚了 好吗
I need to be focusing on myself and on my career
我得专注于我自己的事儿跟我的事业
and, you know,
还有 你知道的
yes, someday, maybe I will find a guy who is age-appropriate,
没错 某一天我可能会再找到年龄合适的男人
who isn't crazy, who doesn't have substance-abuse problems,
一个既不疯狂 也不滥用财产
and socially not awkward.
社交活动也不会这么尴尬的男人
And you're some of those things, but it's not about you.
你或许满足其中几点 但是我不是在说你
Well, good, 'cause I'm age appropriate.
那就好 因为我的年龄不合适你
So I got that. Okay, well, I'm trying
所以我明白你的意思了 好吧 我在试着
to set a boundary, and so here it is.
划清界线 这就是那条界线
Respect it, and--okay?
你得尊重它 还有...好吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay.
好吧
♪Oh, my God
♪我的天呐
♪I've gone too far
♪我走得太远
♪The cause was mine
♪这是我自己的原因
♪I know
♪我很清楚
♪all my faults
♪我犯的所有的错
♪you saw all my faults
♪你看见了我所犯的错误
♪did you hear my cries
♪你听得到我的哭泣吗
♪As you watched me fall
♪正如你看到我摔倒一样
♪but you paid no mind to my
♪但你无暇顾及我
♪I'm just tired
♪我只是累了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表