剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
just 'cause I knew that you liked her.
就因为我知道你喜欢她,所以……
Why would you do that?
那你为什么这么做呢?
I think it's because I like you.
我觉得……因为……我喜欢你
Like, more than just friends.
超越朋友之间的感情
Oh.
哦~
Um--
呃……
it's also cool if you don't, you know, like me back.
你要是不喜欢我的话也没什么关系
I'm not saying that-- I won't be weird or anything.
我们之间的关系也不会让我们觉得很尴尬
I just couldn't-- I couldn't keep
只是……我不能……不能再继续放着她的歌♥
playing joni Mitchell and pretending.
还假装喜欢她
I just couldn't do it.
我真的做不到
It's fine, really.
没事,真没事
Um...
呃……
Well, now I know.
嗯,现在我知道了
Here, I'll play beach house or something.
我给你放放"beach house "或者其他歌♥吧
Great.
挺好
Well, now, do you have enough food there?
你那吃的东西不够吗?
This is for Joel, so I don't have to cook him dinner.
这是给乔带的,我没给他做晚饭
Well, I don't think there's anything left for me.
我就没想过你会给我留
Come on. Guys, let's go.
少来 孩儿们,咱走了~
Thank you so much for doing this, by the way, dad.
十分感谢你所做的老爸
This is Oh, come on. It's fun.
真是太…… 哎呦,别这么说,孩子们来了挺好
It really is, and it's nice to be needed.
有人仍然需要我的感觉真好
You are that.
我们仍然很需要你
Uh, yeah. Well, you know, I don't want to,
呃,那个……我不想……
you know, pry or stick my nose in
哭着求着
where it doesn't belong, sweetheart.
要把已经不属于我的东西留在身边
His reading's really bad.
维克多的阅读能力真心太差劲了
Boy. Tsk. I know.
唉……男孩…… 我明白
I'm working with him at night, you know,
我每天晚上都辅♥导♥他读书
but the book reports are torture.
但是做读书报告的时候真心痛苦
Mmhmm. [Sighs]
嗯哼 唉……
Well, what do the teachers say?
呃,老师怎么说?
They say that it's bad.
他们说很糟糕
Actually, they wanted to hold him back a year,
事实上,他们想让维克多蹲一级
make him do fourth grade again.
再读一遍四年级
That's tough. I know.
还真棘手…… 是啊
And they said it was our choice, so we said no.
留不留级决定权还在我们,我们不想让他留
But now, he's falling behind day by day, I can see it.
但现在,他成绩一天比一天差,我看得出来
Joel says I'm overreacting, but I can see it, you know.
乔说我过于敏感了,但我真心看得出来
I don't mean to drag you into this.
我不想把您也卷进来
I just feel kind of alone with it.
但这件事上我真心觉得孤苦无依
Well, hey, listen.
听着
I got your back, okay.
我挺你,好吗?
Whatever I can do.
只要力所能及,我一定会帮你
Thank you. Here, you can do that.
谢谢,你可以帮我拿这个
Thank you.
呃……谢谢
Are you sure you need all of this?
你确定我只需要帮你这点忙?
[Scoffs] Honey?
宝贝?
Yeah?
在呢~
Hey. Hi.
嘿, 嗨~
You working away? I am.
还在工作呢? 是啊
How are you? Good, how are you?
你还好吗? 挺好,你呢?
How was work? Good. It was good.
工作呢? 不错,挺顺利
Wow, look at that.
哇哦,看看这个
$20,000, the lerner group came through.
两万块钱~~勒纳集团终于肯捐钱了
That's great, huh? They sure did, right?
挺不错,不是吗? 确实是~
Congratulations, right?
可喜可贺啊~
Yeah, sort of.
嗯,算是吧
I mean, it took Heather less than seven minutes
我是说,我从那个谈判中脱身的时间比海瑟预期的晚了
to sell me out in the meeting. Uhoh.
7分钟 啊哈
I mean she was great, wonderful.
我是说她表现的太棒了
And she made him feel heard
她没有做出任何公开的承诺
without making any overt promises.
就把他们拿下了
So that was all wonderful, but--
这真的很棒,但……
well, it's all good then, isn't it?
这不是很棒吗?
I don't know. I just feel, like, gross.
我不知道,但……感觉……很恶心
Everyone's gonna know that all of my fundraising
人人都会知道我是从房♥产商那里
came from a developer.
得到的赞助
You know what I mean? It's like--
你明白我说的吧?这就像……
look, as long as you do the right thing with the money,
听着,只要你用这些钱做了正确的事
nobody's gonna care where it came from.
没人会关心你的钱是从哪来的
But I do. I care.
但是我在乎
I just want to feel good about
我就是想到底从谁那里拉到的赞助
where I'm getting the money for my campaign.
会让我感觉心里安生一些
And this check, it just doesn't make me feel good, you know?
但这张支票,拿在手里我觉得很不踏实
You know what? Then don't take it.
如果这样的话,那就别拿这钱
But if I don't take it, then the campaign is over.
但要我不拿这钱的话,我的竞选生涯就结束了
I know, it's a tough call.
我明白,这是个艰难的决定
It's 20 grand. What would you do?
这可是两万块钱呐,换做你的话会怎么做?
No, what would you do? Don't put this on me Kristina.
快告诉我你会怎么做? 别逼我克里斯蒂娜
I'm not putting in on you. I'm just asking you,
我没逼你,我只是在问你
what would you do? I think that,
你会怎么做? 我觉得吧……
in the world of politics, this is business as usual.
在政♥治♥界中,政♥治♥献金这种东西再平常不过了
Cash the check?
兑换现金?
[Sighs] It's a tough call.
真是个困难的决定
It's 6:00 P.M. dinner should be on the table.
这事都晚上六点了,晚餐在哪里啊晚餐在哪里?
Where is it? I feel like I'm going crazy.
晚餐到底在哪里? 我觉得我快疯了
You are correct, sir.
你说得没错
Let's go to burger and pie. Let's get out of here.
咱先出去吧,去吃点汉堡和派
It's on TV that they brought back their torpedo burger.
刚刚我在电视上看到外送的超级鱼雷堡
Yes, burger and pie. I could use a break.
好吧,汉堡和派,我得歇一会了
Okay. Go grab mom's purse, babe.
好了,儿子,去把我的钱包拿来
I'm gonna get Nora, okay?
我去把诺拉抱来
Honey, please go get your bag.
亲爱的,把你的包也带上
Here, give it to--
这,把这个给……
okay. Max?
好了,麦克斯?
Okay. Oh, boy.
好吧 哦,天呐
See it like you've never seen it before.
别说的好像你从来没见过一样
It's incredible, wow.
太不可思议了,哇哦
Forget that you've been here
难道你忘了你在这
having food fights with your cousins.
和你的表兄弟们进行食物大战了吗?
I mean, I'm just saying the price is right
我是说,我觉得价格挺合适
and the bathrooms work, so I don't know.
这个浴室挺好,所以我迷茫了
No, I mean it's great, it is.
我是说确实挺好
It's great. I love it so much.
很棒,我喜欢得不得了
Obviously, I Really?
很明显,我…… 真滴?
Of course. I love the idea
当然,我喜欢在这举♥行♥
of getting married here.
我们的婚礼
I don't know. Just--
我不知道怎么说……
isn't it just gonna be exactly like
这样就弄的好像
Uncle Crosby and Jasmine's wedding?
克劳斯比舅舅和贾思敏的婚礼一样?
No, no. Picture your wedding.
不不不不,想象一下你的婚礼
We--we'll make it different, you know?
我们一定会把婚礼弄得与众不同的
You think? I don't know.
你真这么觉得?我心里也没个准
What if-- I don't know.
要是……怎么说呢……
Look, it's up to you, okay?
你来决定,如何?
I just-- I'm here to support you.
我只是……来这陪陪你
I just wanted you to consider it.
我只想让你好好想想
Uh-huh. I almost believed you that time.
啊哈,我差点就信了你了
I was very close. No, really, really.
就差一点 我说的是真的,真的!
I don't know.
我很迷茫
Oh, also I--I talked to Ryan about his family.
哦,我也跟瑞恩谈过他家里人的事情
And he's--they're definitely not coming, so--
他非常明确的说他们都不会来的
Aww. I don't know.
噢 我也不知道
It's very stressful, his past,
一提到过去,他的压力便非常大
and he just kind of wants to
他只是想……
build a new life with me and--
和我一起开始崭新的生活
if only it were that easy.
要是那么容易就好了
I mean, your past is what makes you who you are.
我是说,一个人的过去铸就了你的现在
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表