剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
And I'm telling you now.
而且我现在在告诉你啊
So you went and had our conversation
所以你就一个人跑去找明基朵老师
with Miss Mikindoe without me.
讨论我们要一起讨论的话题
I ran into her and can we talk about the real issue, here?
我是偶遇到她的 我们能讨论正事儿吗
Our son is being yanked out of his class
我们儿子在学年中途的时候
in the middle of the school year
被赶出原来的班了诶
and we need to figure out how to talk to him about it.
我们得相处怎样去告诉他这件事儿
No.We are not doing that.
不行 我们不会那样做的
I don't think we have a choice.
我觉得我们别无选择
Yes, we do, Julia.
我们有 茱莉亚
We're gonna go in and tell the principal
我们要去告诉校长
that he can go screw himself.
他这样会毁了的
Oh.
哦
We're gonna pull out son out right now?
我们非得现在把他给弄出来吗
It's gonna be a total disaster for him.
这对他来说是个灾难
I know.
我知道
That's why I wanted to do it
这就是我为什么想在学年开始的时候
at the beginning of the school year.
就让他留级
Oh, so this is my fault?This is all on me?
哦 这都是我的错吗 都怪我是吗
No. Is that what you're saying?
不是 你不就是那样说的吗
Can you I am not doing that to him.
你能... 我绝对不会这样对他的
I am not gonna do that to him.
绝对不会
It's a situation that we're in now.
可现实就是如此
We'll find a private school.
我们去找个私立学校
We'll find some sort of way--
我们去找个解决的办法
Joel, we can't afford a private school
乔 就靠你的薪水
on just your salary.
我们负担不起私立学校
What? I'm being practical.
什么 我是就事论事
Let's look at our options.That's not an option.
看看我们的选择 这不是一个可行的选择
On my salary? On your salary.
靠我的薪水 靠你的薪水
Well,no one asked you to go quit your job,did they?
没人让你辞掉工作 不是吗
But you went and did that.
但你还是那样做了
Just like you went and talked to miss Mikindoe.
就跟你跑去跟明基朵老师谈一样
All these decisions you're making,
你所做的所有决定
they're bad decisions.
都是些不好的决定
You're not helping, here.
你根本就是在帮倒忙
♪ G-get of my lawn
♪滚...出我的草坪
♪ g-g-get off my lawn
♪滚...滚...滚出我的草坪
♪ what
♪什么
♪ g-g-get off my lawn
♪滚...滚...滚出我的草坪
♪g-g-get off my lawn
♪滚...滚...滚出我的草坪
That's a good single.
这是首不错的单曲
You should drop that single first
你应该在整张专辑出炉之前
before your whole album comes out.
把这个加进去做第一首单曲
I was afraid this was gonna happen.
我觉得这不可能
What an interview.
都是什么采访啊
I mean "interview."
我是说“采访”
I forgot what a tough guy you are
我都快忘了你走那个家伙的时候
that you punched that guy out.
是有多男人了
And then the way they remixed,they really captured
而且他们混音的时候
this sweet spot of your voice.
他们真的捕捉到你声音中甜蜜的那一点了
You're pretty happy with yourself right now,aren't you?
你现在听自娱自乐的对吧
Honestly,it really picked me up.
说实话 这真让我挺开心的
Uhhuh. It did.
啊哈 确实是
Look,things aren't perfect for me at home either.
听着 我在家也挺不顺心的
Jabbar chose,over basketball,for his winter sport,ballet.
乔巴选了芭蕾做他的冬季运动 而不是篮球
That's not even a sport.Ballet. That's cool.
那甚至都不算一项运动 挺酷的嘛
It's cool? Yeah.
酷吗 对
Ballet? What's the problem?
芭蕾吗 有什么问题吗
Well, he was in the outfit.
他在家里挺重要的
He had the whole--you know, he was...
他拥有整个... 你知道的
twirling around the kitchen in a super thin, you know...
就在那个消除房♥瞎打转
Is it toughkind of tough for you to see that?N And I am ...hands.
你看到非常不好受吗 而我...就给他打下手
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 对
Is there any other guys in the class?
班里还有其他男生吗
No. Well, look at that.
没有 看看那个
Look at that.He's working the ratio, there.
看看 他在让男女比例协调呢
It's just a bunch of girls and him.
班上就他跟一帮女生呢
He's got it made. Okay, I
他成功的几率很大呢 好吧 我...
I'm not concerned about whether or not
我才不关心我那才十岁的儿子
my 10-year-old's gonna get laid.
能不能谈到恋爱呢
I'm talking about being able to share something with him
我在谈我能跟他分享
that I could connect with him on.
能跟他一起做的事儿
I get it, okay?
我懂了 好吗
Crosby,your kids aren't always gonna be interested
克罗斯比 你的孩子不会
in the things that you're interested in.
总对你感兴趣的东西感兴趣
They're not always gonna be interested
他们也不会总如你所愿
in the things you want them to be,okay?
成为你想让他们成为的人
I wish that Max had been more interested
我也希望麦克斯能对篮球
in baseball than bugs.
比对虫子感兴趣一点儿
That's not how it worked out.
但这不是我能掌控得了的
Okay? So I got interested in bugs.
好吗 所以我也对虫子感起了兴趣
Mmhmm.
嗯哼
Hey, bud, where's Victor?
嘿 小鬼 维克多呢
Uh, he's outside playing.
他去外边玩去了
He said he finished his homework.
他说天做完作业了
Oh.
哦
Okay.
好吧
How about you?
那你呢
Have you chosen which mission you're gonna do?
你选好你要做的任务了吗
Yeah, the San Juan capistrano.
选好了 圣胡安·卡皮斯特拉诺
You know the swallows fly there every year?
你知道每年有多少燕子飞往那里吗
I did know that.
我知道诶
Grandma and grandpa took me down there
你外公外婆在我小的时候
when I was a kid.
带我去过哪儿
Pretty cool.
非常酷的
Okay.
好吧
Mommy? Yeah?
妈咪 什么事
If Victor goes back to fourth grade,
要是维克多留级到四年级了
will he had to do another missions report?
他得做另外一份任务报告吗
No.
不会
No, he did that.
不会 他做过了
So...
所以...
Gosh, I don't--um...
天呐 我不...
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey,you haven't talked to him about that,have you?
你没跟他说这事对吧
No, I haven't. Good.
我没有 很好
Because nothing's been decided yet, so...
因为我们现在还没决定好
It's just--it's complicated, you know?
这件事儿非常复杂 你知道吗
It's for all the grown-ups.
对所有成年人来说都是
It's for the school and for Victor's teachers
得要学校跟维克多的老师
and for daddy and I to figure out.
还有我跟你♥爸♥爸一起解决
Okay?
好吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Is that why you and daddy have been fighting so much lately?
这就是你昨天跟老爸吵架吵得那么晚的原因吗
No, we haven't been fighting.
没有 我们才没有吵架呢
No, sweetie, um, you know,
没有 宝贝
sometimes we just disagree,
只是有时候有些分歧而已
but that's--that's okay.
但都没事了
And we discuss things and...
我们讨论...
Hello, Mr. Miller.
你好 米勒先生
Yes, this is Adam Braverman calling
对 我是克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼竞选团队
from the Kristina Braverman campaign.
的亚当·布雷弗曼
Yes, we're calling to ask you if you'd be willing
对 我们想问一下你
to make a second donation to help
愿意为了让竞选更具竞争性进行
keep this campaign competitive.
第二次赞助吗
Minimum of $500. $500 would be great.
至少500美元 500美元就行
But we could go higher.
但是我们还可以要高点儿
But $1,000 would be even better.
但要是你赞助1000美元就再好不过了
He can afford it.
他负担得起的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表