剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
we also decided to take a break from each other's families.
我们也决定从这个大家庭中休息一下
But he's still a part of your family,
但他依然是你们大家庭的一员
and you're still a part of his. That's stupid.
你们也还是他家庭中的一员 这太傻了
Yeah. Yeah. It's hard.
是 是 确实不容易
So he's coming to the baptism?
那他明天去洗礼仪式吗
Nope, not coming to the baptism either.
不会 他也不会去洗礼仪式
If you're just taking a break, then when's it gonna be over?
如果你们只是要休息一会儿 那什么时候才是个头啊
When's he gonna come home?
他什么时候才能回家
I don't know.
我也不知道
There's a pretzel in your hair.
你头发里有块饼干
Leave it. No. It's gone.
别管它了 不 现在没了
It's my statement.
这是声明
It's my big statement to the world, you know?
这是我对世界的重大声明 你知道吗
Hell is other people.
他人即地狱
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
Hell is other people.
他人即地狱
What is that?
什么意思
It's, um, sartre, or--
这是萨特或者...
star trek?
星际迷航吗
No, it was a concept fromstar trek,
不 只是星际迷航里的一种概念
but it's, um...
但是...
It's the book I'm reading for school.
我是在学校从一本书上读到的
Sartre?
萨特
What does it mean?
那到底什么意思
It's like...Nothing has meaning.
好像是...一切本无意义
We make the meaning.
我们赋予了他们意义
Whoa. That's crazy. Wait.
哇哦 太疯狂了 等等
We make meaning?
我们赋予了他们意义吗
Yeah, we choose what we want anything to mean, you know?
对 我们选择赋予了事物我们需要的那些意义 你知道吗
It's like time. I want that ice cream.
就像时间一样 我想要那个冰淇淋
I'm choosing it. It's choosing me.
我在选择它 它在选择我
You make the meaning. Exactly.
你做的完全没错 你赋予了它意义
Why is mom calling?
老妈打电♥话♥来干嘛
Stop. So wait--
别打了 等等
it means that it tastes good if you will it to taste good.
如果你觉得它吃起来很好吃它就是很好吃
We don't have more. We need to get more.
我们没剩多少了 得再去弄点儿
We could make a delivery service Now she's calling me.
我们可以做一个冰淇淋快递服务 现在她又给我打了
for ice cream and make a million dollars.
来赚它个几百万
She's calling me.
她给我打过来了
Mom? Yeah. There it is.
老妈吗 对 你看嘛
Is there an app?
是有个软件吗
What is she doing? Why is she calling me again?
她在干嘛呢 她干嘛又给我打过来
I don't understand. Do you think something's wrong?
我不明白 是不是出什么事了
I don't want to get it. I don't want to talk.
我不想接 我不想跟她说话
What if something's wrong?
可万一真的出事儿了怎么办
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God. What if grandpa died?
我的天呐 要是外公死了怎么办
Oh, my God! Stop.
我的天呐 打住
Don't laugh! I'm serious! He's fine. He's fine.
不许笑 我说真的 他好得很呢 他好得很
What if he did? We have to know.
万一他真死了怎么办 我们得知道到底什么事
Amber Mom?
安博 妈
Hello?
喂
Huh?
哈
No. Oh, yeah. No, no, no.
不 对 不不不
Of course we didn't forget about aida's baptism dinner.
我们当然没忘艾达的洗礼晚餐
Drew was late.
德鲁来晚了
He just got here, but we're gonna come right now, okay?
他刚刚才过来 我们马上就过去 行吗
Okay.
好的
Bye. Kids okay?
拜 孩子们没事儿吗
Yeah. They're just running late.
没事儿 他们出门儿晚了
God, I hope dad doesn't start
天呐 我希望你老爸
some kind of a theological brouhaha.
没有搞神叨叨的那一套
He just can't resist getting into it
他坚持大家要
with anyone wearing a collar.
不♥穿♥大衣进去
This should be good. Very nice house.
应该不会有事的 房♥子不错
Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
So you must be the person doing the thingy.
想必你就是那位做那件事的人吧
The baptism. Yeah, right.
你是说洗礼 对 没错
Yes, I am. How do you do?
对 我就是 你好吗
Pastor Jones. "Pastoress."
帕斯特·琼斯 帕斯特罗斯
May I call you "pastoress"? Sure.
我能叫你帕斯特罗斯吗 当然可以
Zeek Braverman.
奇克·布莱福曼
I take it that you're not a man of faith,
想必你肯定是个没有信仰的人
Mr. Braverman.
布莱福曼先生
A man of faith.
有信仰的人
Well, to tell you the truth,
不妨告诉你吧
three years in Vietnam, uh...
我在越南的那三年 嗯...
Really didn't see God anywhere.
确实没看到上帝显灵
Hmm.
嗯
Maybe at the time,
或许不知在何时
the lord was working out something you didn't understand.
吾主在某处你看不到的地方帮助着你
I think this whole thing's a scam.
我觉得这一切都是个骗局
Possibly. Piece of mold was this big.
可能吧 就这么大一块霉而已
And now you're living with your parents.
现在你就跟你父母住在一起
Well, temporarily. You could have lived with me.
暂时而已 你可以跟我住在一起嘛
All you had to do was ask.
你只要开口就行了
Yeah, right.
嗯 好吧
Aunt Sarah's here.
萨拉姑姑在这儿
No, aunt Sarah's--I can't.
不 萨拉姑姑...我不能
Max I got to go.
麦克斯 我得走了
All right, what?
好吧 怎么了
I'm not going to deal with this right now.
我现在不想处理这事儿
All right. It's not the time or place.
好吧 现在这个点这个地方不行
Max? Hey!
麦克斯 嘿
Hey. How's it going?
嘿 你怎么样了
Good. Yeah?
很好 是吗
Yeah.
对
Happy baptism. Happy baptism.
洗礼快乐 洗礼快乐
Hey, I was gonna get a drink.
嘿 我想喝点酒
You want to grab a I can't. I got to work later.
你想来点... 我不能 我待会儿还要去工作
Oh, right, right, right. I'm in the middle of this
好吧 好吧 好吧 我有个大项目
project still The project. How's that going?
才做到一半 还... 说到这个项目 做得如何了
It's very stressful and, um, I don't know.
压力实在太大了
There's still a lot more to do.
还有好多要做的
Yeah. I'm sorry it's stressful.
嗯 我很遗憾这项目压力很大
I'm sure it's gonna turn out great, though.
我相信功夫肯定不负有心人的
Yeah, I guess so. I wanted to talk to you
对啊 我想也是 我想跟你谈谈
about what happened the other day with Max.
那天你跟麦克斯之间发生的事儿
Oh, my God! I just wanted everybody
天呐 我只想大家
to get to each other's side of it.
都能站在对方的角度想想
It was crazy! It was crazy.
太荒唐了 太荒唐了
At one point, he, like, sat on me
话说他差点就坐在我身上来了
because I was trying to tell him not to use the computer.
就只是因为我告诉他不能用电脑而已
Right. I'm sorry about that. I had to say no.
好吧 对此我很抱歉 我不得不拒绝他
You know how he can react. And he did not like
你知道他会作何反应的 他却不像听到
hearing that. Right.
我说的那样 好吧
It's like he doesn't hear the word "no" quite enough.
就好像他还没听够“不”字一样
I'm just saying he didn't even--
我不是说他不能...
it's not so much about that He couldn't take it in.
没那么严重... 他只是听不进去而已
It's a really important thing for him to be able
但他想到汉克那儿去的时候
to go to Hank's when he wants to go Hank's.
能过去对他来说真的很重要
Yeah, but my work is really important.
我知道 可我的工作也相当重要啊
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
How are you doing? Great.
你还好吗 很好
You good? Thank you.
你好吗 谢谢
There's a lot of people here.
这里有好多人呢
Yeah, you gonna be okay? So... Yes.
对啊 你会没事的吧 所以...当然
Thank you for filling in for Joel.
谢谢你代替乔
Filling in for Joel for what?
代替乔干什么
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表