剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Knock on a girl's door.
敲开女孩的房♥门
Like that girl from the bathroom that you're so hot for.
比如说你在浴室遇到的那个辣妹
What, Natalie? Yeah, Natalie.
什么 娜塔莉吗 对 娜塔莉
Victor's reading skills are anywhere near
维克多的阅读能力和他该有的水平
where they should be.
还有一定的距离
And I think we need to hold him back.
我觉得我们应该让他留级
And I disagree.
我不同意
And, hey, Amber getting married.How about that?
还有 安博不是要结婚了吗 他们现在如何了
I just don't want to see her make a big mistake.
我只是不想让她铸下大错而已
Maybe Ryan isn't Seth.Okay?
或许瑞恩也不是赛斯呢 好吗
What are you doing?
在干嘛呢
I am working on Kristina's campaign budget.
我在为克里斯蒂娜的竞选做预算呢
Doesn't she have the woman that does that?
不是有一美女帮忙做这个嘛?
Yeah, Heather.
对,就是那个海瑟
But if I let her do this, we're gonna wind up bankrupt.
但如果让她全权负责的话,我们就得破产了……
It's right up here.
就在这边
You wanna help back there? No.
要我拉一把吗 不用
You sure? No, I got it.
你确定 确定 我自己能行
I don't know how grandma blanchie will do on this hills.
我真不知道你奶奶要怎么上这个坡
But... She will be fine.
但... 她会有办法的
My... buddies from my unit will escortNher or carry her, if they need to.
如果有需要的话 我哥们可以护送或者拉她一把
Okay. It's right over here.
好吧 就在这儿了
Isn't this beautiful?
这儿很漂亮 不是吗
Yeah, it's really pretty.
对 非常不错
I think so too.
我双手赞成
It's very pretty.
确实非常美
[Exhales] I'm winded.
呼 我累的快喘不过气了
[Chuckles] Yeah.
是啊
Aah!Oh, God. Just a spider.
啊 天呐 一只蜘蛛而已
It's okay, it's okay. Oh, my God.
没事儿 我还好 天呐
All right, let's take a breath.
好了 深呼吸一下
We're good now. Okay, okay.
现在没事儿了 - 好吧 行了
Wow. So
哇哦 那么
okay, so this is it.This is the spot.
好吧 就是这儿了 我的婚礼就在这办
This is our lake. Okay, right.
这就是我们的湖 好吧 很好
It's our special place.
这是只属于我们的地方
Ryan took me here on one of our first dates.
这是我和瑞恩第一次约会的地方
Yeah, it was sort of a little special spot of mine
对,某种意义上来说,这是我之前有特殊意义的地方
beforehand, so it was a big deal to bring here.
所以婚礼在这举♥行♥对我意义重大
But I knew she was the one, even then.
因为我知道她就是我命中注定的那个人
Aw. Honey.
哇~~ 宝贝
I could tell.
我看得出来
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 爱死你了
[Exhales] So--
那么……
it's gonna be perfect.
咱俩会很幸福的
It's perfect. Uh!
已经很幸福了~ 太肉麻了
I don't know if your mom likes it.
我不确定你妈是否喜欢咱这样
What's going on over there? I like it, I like it.
有人吃醋了吗? 没事,我挺喜欢看你俩这样~
I just--I don't know where everybody's gonna sit.
我都不知道来宾能坐在哪
It's not a lot of space for both families.
这地方可能容不下双方来宾
Well, I only have my buddies.
呃,我这只有我哥们来
And they're gonna be my groomsmen.
他俩要当我的伴郎
And that's pretty much it. Yeah.
差不多就这么多人了 对
What about your family?
你家人呢?
Oh, it's just my mom.
哦,就我老妈
And she's not gonna be able to make it out.
但她来不了
Your mom's not gonna make it for your wedding?
你婚礼你老妈都不来?
Mom, we don't oh, okay.
妈,我们别…… 哦,好吧
It's okay. So, less people.
别放心上 所以,人不多
So, yes, I guess we do have the space.
好嘛,那这地方够了
Yeah, right?
对啊,不是吗?
But, I mean, this isn't the only option, obviously.
但是,我是说,咱也不是非要在这办婚礼
We just love it. But I really hope
我们只是非常喜欢这地儿 而且我真的
that you like it, 'cause it means a lot to us.
很希望你能喜欢,因为这对我们意义重大
Like it? I love it.
喜欢?不,我爱死这了
Good, good. [Laughs]
很好,很好
All right, um, this is, like,
好嘛,这个……
sad, brooding, drew song. Okay.
德鲁的悲伤之歌♥ 好吧
Whatever, I'll just play it. All right.
不管怎样,我们先听听吧 好嘞
Yeah, I dig this. Yeah?
我听过这歌♥ 真滴?
I like it. Yeah, me too.
我很喜欢 哈,我也很喜欢
I think music's, like It's, like, sad, but
我觉得这歌♥就像…… 很悲怆,但……
it's, like, um, it's like that one thing that lets you know
就像……呃……就像一个能让你分辨出是否
if you're compatible with somebody, you know?
与别人合得来的工具~
Yeah,totally like, if you can't share your music with somebody,
对 就像……如果你不能与别人分享你的音乐……
forget it, it's over. That makes sense.
算了吧,都过去了 这首歌♥的确意义深厚
[Laughs] Like, cut your losses.
听了这首歌♥你能迅速结束不良情绪
All right.
好吧
[Music shuts off] This is my, like,
这是我的……就像……
"I need to have a good cry" song.
听着就像那首《我要大哭一场》
Great, yeah. Okay, it's a little bit old.
好吧 嗯,虽说这歌♥有点老
It's a little bit different.
但确实与众不同
But if you know this, we're officially
如果你明白这首歌♥的深意
soul mates, all right?
你我就是知音了,好吗?
All right.
好好好
anything?
品出味来了?
Wait, yeah, um--
等等,有点,呃……
ugh. Magic had to end somewhere.
唉,音乐的魔力不会太容易被悟到
It's this is joni Mitchell, right?
这是 乔妮·米歇尔唱的,对吧?
Yeah. Yeah, I love joni Mitchell.
是滴~ 吼吼,我爱死 乔妮了~
God. People think I'm so weird for liking her.
天啊~人们总觉得喜欢乔妮的人都不正常
For Jono. But this song, I mean,
因为她……算了 但……单指这首歌♥……我是说
like, it speaks to me. I, like, worship joni.
就好像,我俩在聊天 我……我太崇拜她了
Her voice, it's so haunting, right?
她的嗓音十分空灵,对吧?
Yeah, I know. Haunting--that's a good--
对,我也觉得 ,空灵……对,空灵
that's a good word, yeah. Yeah.
这词不错,嗯,不错 对啊~
I've never met anybody who likes this song,
我之前从没遇到过喜欢这首歌♥的人
like, let alone even knows this song.
几乎没人知道这么首歌♥
Well, now you have.
现在你遇到喽~
Well, you know this seals the deal, right?
你还记得刚才咱俩的约定吗?
There's no fighting fate.
说出的话泼出的水
Drew holt, you are officially my best college friend.
德鲁·霍特,你现在是我大学中最好的朋友了
Oh.
哇哦
Yeah. Right back atcha.
好基友,一辈子
All right, I'm off. Okeydoke.
好了 我得走了 行
I'll see ya tonight. Ow!
晚上见 嗷
Seriously, go play in your room, leave!
回你自己房♥间玩去 别来烦我
Mm, you go to work, okay?I got it.
嗯 你去工作吧 好吗 我来处理
Yeah? Okay.
是吗 好吧
You're gonna be late. All right.
你快迟到了 好吧
Just go. Good luck.
快走吧 祝你好运
Thank you. Mom, he's bothering me!
谢谢 妈 他一直在烦我
Guys, come on.We just need one big fish.
同志们 拜托啦 我们得钓到一条大鱼
Kristina, we're doing great at the $10 to $25 level.
克里斯蒂娜 在10美元至25美元这个区间我们做的很好
People are stepping up. They believe in your campaign.
选民们都站出来了,他们都信任你
That's exciting. That's not gonna pay the bills.
真是提气,还不用付钱
Come on, Adam, you own a music studio.
拜托,亚当,你可是有个音乐工作室的人
You must have some clients you could talk to
你肯定有一帮可以拉拢募捐
about a donation. I feel weird
的客户 我要向客户拉赞助的话
asking the clients for money. Why?
那感觉好奇怪 为啥?
Because I don't want 'em to feel obligated.
因为我不想让他们觉得有压力
Oh, that's exactly what I want them to feel.
就是要让他们有压力他们才会进取嘛!
What about your former clients, not your cli--
那你以前的客户怎么样?
what about that mister Yeah, yeah.
比如那个谁 对对对
That guy, he hit it big.
就是……那个暴发户
You helped him out a lot.
是你帮他咸鱼翻身的
He's a rapper, the mister--
就那个玩说唱的 ,那个谁
mister r.A.Y.? Mister r.A.Y., mister r.A.Y.
那个雷先生? 对对,雷先生
He knows mister r.A.Y.? Yes.
他认识雷先生? 是啊
He knows mister r.A.Y. You're holding out
他认得老雷 你不可以把
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表