剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I mean, I justI set that up. Okay, if you have time
我就...我把那个放好就行了 好吧 如果你有时间
for the book, great. All right. Yeah, yeah,
读这本书的话 好吧 行 行
I'll take a look into that, but--you know,
我会花时间看的 但是...
say hello to him, or something.
替我向他问声好
Okay. Yeah.
行 就这样吧
Hi.
嗨
Eh...
呃...
Pretty stupid, huh?
挺扯淡的对吧 啊
Everybody in here is older than dirt.
来这儿的人都是些老毕壳子
You'd think they'd make the print bigger.
你还指望他们会把这玩意儿字印得大一些
Yeah. The b.L.T.'S good.
嗯 这儿的三明治倒是不错
Uhhuh. It's not on the menu,
嗯哈 但菜单上没有
but Doris will make it for you if you ask her.
但你要问多瑞丝要的话 她会给你做的
Won't you, Doris?
对吧 多瑞丝
Want some coffee, hon?
要喝点咖啡吗 亲爱的
Uh, no, thank you. I'd just like a beer and, um...
呃 不用了 谢谢 我更喜欢来点啤酒跟 嗯...
I'll try the Turkey meatloaf.
来分伙计烤肉卷吧
Thanks. How about those Niners?
谢了 聊聊掘金者如何
Yeah, how about 'em?
嗯 他们怎么了
People are gonna be talking about this season
大家会在这个赛季
for a long time. Yeah.
讨论他们很久的 是啊
Or are you a raiders fan?
还是说你是奥克兰突袭者队的粉丝
Uh, sir, you know, I don't want to be rude,
呃 先生 我不想对你无礼
but I don't want to chitchat.
但是我现在不是很想聊天
I just want to eat my dinner, have my beer,
我就想来这儿吃顿晚餐 喝杯啤酒而已
and work on my crossword, if you don't mind.
然后玩会儿填字游戏 请别介意
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢了
I got you.
我明白你的意思
Working on that Alzheimer's thing.
做些老年痴呆者做的事儿
No, I don't have Alzheimer's.
不是 我没得老年痴呆
You won't if you keep doing that crossword.
你要是继续做填字游戏的话就会好起来的
Good for you.
真有你的
Creeps up on you, you know.
那病会自己慢慢找上你的
You don't know you're getting Alzheimer's,
你都不会察觉你得了老年痴呆
cause you've got Alzheimer's.
因为你已经得了那病了
You don't... Forget... What you formerly knew.
你不...当我没说... 你以前知道什么
You got any friends?
你有朋友吗
Well, I wasn't trying to get fresh with you or anything.
我可没有对你放肆无礼之类的
No, I didn't Just
不 我没有... 只是...
God. What a putz.
天呐 傻♥逼♥
What? Nothing.
你说什么 没什么
Jules. Hi.
朱尔斯 嗨
What's going on? I have a favor to ask you,
有事儿吗 我有件事儿想让你帮忙
and I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd just come ask.
而刚刚又恰好在隔壁 所以就过来问你一下
Come on in. Have a seat. Okay, um,
快进来坐会儿 好吧 嗯...
so tomorrow night,you know we have the auction at sycamore?
你知道明天在梧桐树那儿有场拍卖♥♥会对吧
Yeah, we're watching Jabbar and Aida for Crosby.
嗯 我们那时正在帮克劳斯比照看乔巴跟艾达呢
No. Never mind then. What?
那就算了吧 怎么了
I was gonna ask if Victor and Sydney could come over.
我还准备问你维克多跟西德妮能不能到你这边来呢
Of course. Really?
当然行 真的吗
Yeah, we'll just have a big sleepover.
嗯 我们正好可以让他们一起彻夜做客
All of them? You and Joel can have
他们所有人吗 这样你跟乔两人
a night out.
就可以一起出去了
Yep.
好吧
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 当然
Julia. No, it's fine.
茱莉亚 真没事 我好得很呢
Julia. Adam.
茱莉亚 亚当
Something's going on. Look at me.
肯定有事儿 看着我
It's--it's--it's not...
那个...那个...那个其实...
Been going well...
我跟乔两个人之间...
Between Joel and I.
最近一直关系不怎么好
What's going on? There's this guy.
出什么事儿了 有个家伙
No. No, no, no. There's a guy?
不不不 不是 有个家伙怎么了
No, listen, listen.
不是 听我说
There's this guy who's a dad at the school,
有个家伙他是学校的一位家长
and we're on the same volunteer committee so, you know,
我们俩被分到同一个责任委员会
we've been spending a bunch of time together at that,
所以我们大部分时间都在一块儿
and we've become friends, and I did not intend
然后就成为了朋友 而且我并没期待
for anything to happen, but...
会发生什么 可是...
We were talking the other day,
我们某一天聊了会儿天
andand... Okay.
然后...然后... 好吧
He kissed me.
他就亲了我
He just kissed you? Yeah.
他只亲了你而已 对
Look, this sort of thing happens.
听着 这事儿反正都发生了
I mean, believe it or not, it happened to me.
不管你信不信 这事儿我也经历过
This assistant we had at the luncheonette, Rachel,
我在速食餐厅之前有个叫瑞秋的助理
just kissed me, and I immediately told Christina
也只亲了我一口而已 而我马上就告诉了克里斯蒂娜
about it, and we worked it out. You'll be fine.
然后我们就解决了这事儿 所以你也会解决好的
You didn't kiss her back?
你没有回亲她吧
No, of course not. Okay.
没有 当然没有 好吧
Julia? Good. Well, I don't
茱莉亚 很好 嗯 我不...
I don't know, maybe this is-- maybe this is different.
我不知道 也许...也许我这次跟你的性质不同
Do you have feelings for this guy?
你对那个人有感觉吗
I don't know. No.
我也不清楚 没有
Okay.
好吧
It's just been...
只是...
So hard with Joel and I.
这一直让我跟乔之间很难办
We cannot get on the same page at all.
我们再也没办法像以前那样了
Adam, he doesn't... Look at me...
亚当 他现在...看都不看我一眼...
And so--and just--he sees me,
他...他只是看见我了而已...
you know? Okay. Yeah.
你知道吧 好了 好了 我知道
Hey, Julia. Yeah?
嘿 茱莉亚 嗯
Listen to me, okay? Whatever is feeling good
听我说 好吗 你现在对艾德的感觉越好
right now about Ed is just related
也就是意味着
to how bad things are feeling with Joe all right,
对乔的感情越差
and it is not worth it. It's not about him.
这样做不值得 这与他无关
This is about you and Joel, and you've got to focus
这是你跟乔两个人之间的事儿 你得把心放在
on your marriage.
你自己的婚姻上面
Okay? It's about you. It's about your family.
知道吗 这是关乎你自己 关乎你的家庭
It's not worth it, okay? You got to get this guy
那样做不值得 知道吗 你必须得让那个家伙
out of your life and forget about him.
从你的生活中消失 彻彻底底的忘记他
Figure your stuff out with Joel, okay?
你得把跟乔之间的事儿解决好 知道吗
If you guys need to go talk to somebody,
如果你们俩想要跟谁谈谈
you can do--have you done that?
你们就去 你们有跟谁谈过吗
Were talking about--we were trying to.
我们谈过...我们尝试过
Okay, all right. You're gonna be okay, all right?
好吧 没事儿了 你们会好起来的 好吗
Okay. All right?
嗯 好吗
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong. You're okay.
你什么也没有做错 你很好
All right? You're gonna be okay.
好吗 你会没事儿的
Oh, Adam, thank you. You're gonna be okay.
亚当 谢谢你 你会没事儿的
It's all right.
没事儿了
Hey. Wow, can deliver...
嘿 罐头快递...
Wow, look at that basket.
哇哦 看那个篮子
That was all Amber. That is amazing.
都是安博的 简直太赞了
I had nothing to do with it. Just really top notch.
我跟这个一点关系也没有 都是上等品诶
I don't know what she put in there--that thing's so heavy.
我不知道她在里面放了什么玩意儿 重死人了
Hey, Uncle Adam. Jabbar, what is going on?
嘿 亚当大伯 乔巴 有什么事儿吗
Nothing. That is a quality basket.
没有 那可是个高品质篮子
Can we have pizza tonight?
今晚我们能吃披萨吗
What toppings and how many? Okay, this is
吃哪种的 要多少 今晚可是
the Braverman sleepover extravaganza of the year.
布雷弗曼家一年一度豪华彻夜做客夜
Yes. Hey, can you grab
太棒了 你能把你的
your sleeping bag and all your party gear?
睡袋跟派对用品都带过来吗
I just want to talk to your dad for a second.
我想跟你老爸聊一会儿
Okay. Thanks.
行 谢了
You're going Clark griswold on this sleepover, huh?
你想在今晚变身成为克拉克·格里斯沃尔德吗
Yeah.
没错
You know Ed Brooks? Ed who?
你认识艾德·布鲁克斯吧 艾德谁
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表