剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
无论如何对你都还是好的
It's not good for you anyway.
最近有德鲁的消息
Have you heard from drew?
呃,详细的还是大概的
Uh, like specifically or just in general?
所有的
- At all.
嗯,我是说...
- Yeah, I mean...
我们隔一段时间就聊一次
We talk every once in a while.
他在学校很忙
He's busy with school.
他怎么样
- How is he?
他很好
- He's good.
他只是不
He just doesn't--
你知道的,我写了很长的一段邮件给他
you know, I wrote him this big, long email,
它却给我发了一条短♥信♥
and then he sent me a text.
顺便提一下,不要用短♥信♥回人家的邮件
By the way, don't send a text in response to an email.
那很不礼貌
That's just rude.
是吧
Is it?
他说:“去上课了,GTG”
He said, "going to class. Gtg."
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
它的意思是,你懂的...
It means, you know...
要走了
"Got to--got to go."
那brb又是什么
What is "brb"?
意思是马上回来
It's "be right back."
这有一个大大的侮辱
And then, here's the biggest insult--
爱你
"love 'u.'"
只是一个U而已,字母u
Just "u," the letter "u."
不是整个单词
Not the whole word.
只是个字母
Just the letter.
我生了你们
I gave birth to "u."
难道我不该得到另外的Y和O吗
Don't I deserve the "y" and the "o"?
无礼的 不错
- Sassy. Love it.
谢谢呢
- And thanks?
话说回来
But seriously...
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你对这个非常敏感嘛
You're very sensitive about this.
当然
Of course.
我想知道到底发生什么事了
I want to know what's going on.
他就这么走了,我就是感兴趣,你懂的
He's gone, and I'm just interested, you know?
他没走多远,我却觉得
He's not even that far away,
and it feels like
他又已经走了
he might as well have gone
你懂的,东海岸或者其他什么的
to, you know, the east coast or something.
我才不会用缩写呢
I wouldn't take the abbreviations personally.
我不认为它意味着...
I don't think it means--
它却给我发了条
And then he sent me
笑着的小黄脸
this little yellow smiley face.
那是什么
What is that?
给你的一个小表情包艺术吗
A little emoji art for ya?
我也想发一个表情艺术回给他
I want to send him emoji art back.
教我怎样做
Show me how to do it.
或许他会回我呢
Maybe he'll respond to me then.
哦。天哪
Oh, boy.
我的早晨就这样没了
There goes my morning.
嘿,你可是得到了免费的百吉饼呢
Hey, you got free bagel delivery.
哦,天哪
- Oh, my God.
我知道怎样买♥♥应用软件
- I know how to buy apps.
听着,如果你对德鲁那么敏感
Listen, if you're feeling sensitive about drew,
我认为你就应该,你懂的,打电♥话♥给他
I think you should just, you know, call him
或者告诉他之类的方法
or tell him or something like that.
我现在活得就像是个邻居一样是不是很好笑
Isit fn't that I live in the neighborhood now?
你可以教我用表情什么的
You can show me how to emoji things and stuff.
好时机
Good times!
那将会是很长一段...
It's gonna be a long...
很长的夏天
Long summer.
好时机
Good times!
之后就是你和Gensung的合作了
And then there was what you
did at gensung corporation.
Gensung,我的天哪
Gensung. My God.
对,那是是我两年的生活
Yeah, that was two years of my life.
我们一直在讨论这事儿
We still talk about that case.
我之前跟和艾瑞克吃午饭
I was just having lunch
with Eric gainor the other day,
他谈起你重建债务的事
and he was talking about
how you restructured the debt.
真是天才之作
It was genius.
我告诉我的职员们
I tell all my guys--
你想知道那是什么做到的
"you want to see how it's done,
你就得看看对那个案子的见解
you look at the opinion in that case."
那是是团队的努力
Well, it was a team effort.
才不是,全是你的功劳
My ass. It was all you.
你就像是一个...
You're like a...
你在这儿就像一个传奇人物
You're like a legend around here.
我真不敢相信你要来应聘这份工作
I couldn't believe you were
coming in for this job.
嗯,我在家休息了一年来陪我的家人,你懂的
Well, I took a year off to be with my family, you know,
我现在已经准备好要回归自己的生活了
and I'm ready to get back to my life,
我很乐意在你的公♥司♥工作
and I'd like to do it here
at your firm.
听着,我对你的工作非常熟悉
Look, I'm--I'm so familiar with your work.
说实话,我可是你的粉丝
I'm a huge fan, honestly.
但出于某些原因我需要给你的
I'm gonna have to call your references
推荐人和之前的雇主打个电♥话♥
for formal reasons and your former employer.
我很是好奇
I'm a little curious
为什么你没有把里昂.等格拉芙考虑列在表单上,但...
why you don't have Leon dengraf listed, but...
哦
Oh.
呃,当然
Uh, yes, of course.
(清嗓子)那么...
[Clears throat] Well...
我决定引荐人的标准是他是否
I decided the criteria for my references would be
了解我所有的工作,更多是基于日复一日的积累
that they knew all my work on more of a day-to-day basis,
里昂,当然是里昂.等格拉芙
and Leon is Leon dengraf, certainly,
但他这些天大部分时间都花在高尔夫课程上
but he's also mostly on the golf course these days,
所以...
so...
很好
Good.
我是说,所以说没有
I mean, so there wasn't--
里昂并没有任何问题
there was no problem
with Leon or...
不,里昂可能并不是很乐意我
No. Leon was probably not happy
决定休息一年
that I decided
to take that year off.
嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
但是,你懂的...
- But, you know...
那是一个当时我不得不做的决定
It was a decision I felt I had to make at the time.
我现在已经在不同的地方了
I'm in a completely different place now
也已经准备好接受委托了
and fully ready to commit.
嗯
- Yeah.
所以...
- So...
嗯,我是说,就像
Well, I mean, it's just--
就像我说的
like I said,
我需要跟他联♥系♥一下
I will need to contact him.
很好 (咯咯笑)
Great.[Chuckles]
克罗斯比
- Crosby.
啊?
- Huh?
克罗斯比
- Crosby!
干嘛
- Huh?
土司都糊了
The toast is burning.
烟雾都弥漫到每一个地方了
There's smoke every--
你到底怎么,你怎么回事啊
what are you--what's going on?
哦,不,糟糕,太早了,糟糕透了
- Oh, no. Crap, crap, crap!
快快,让开,让开
Go, go, get away,
get away, get away.
吼哦,拜托,你睡着了
Uhoh. Oh, come on!
You fell asleep
给我个三明治,我都要饿死了
making my sandwich. I'm starving.
哦,拜托,我又不能选择睡觉还是不睡,好不好
Oh, man, I didn't choose to fall asleep, okay?
我一直在等土司
I was waiting for the toast,
然后我就不知不觉的睡着了
and my eyes involuntarily
ceased to remain open.
好吧,或许如果你的家人不呆在这
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表