剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah.
对啊
It is, isn't it?
确实是 不是吗
Okay, here we go, here we go.
好了 我们上
This one's it.This one's for the gold.
这一球就将是夺冠之球
Badabada-bada.
吧嗒吧嗒吧嗒吧嗒
I make this one,
要是我这球中了的话
you guys have to live with the humiliation
你们就得活在被一个
of being beaten by a guy who drives a minivan.
开货车的家伙打败的阴影里
Drum roll, please!
战鼓擂 进啊
No, no, no.
不不不
[Cheering]
【欢呼声】
Whoohoo-hoo!
呜呼
Bottoms up.
一口干了
I'll join you as an act of solidarity.
我也加入你们以示团结
No, rematch.I want a rematch on that.
不 再赛 我要求再赛一场
There's no rematches. Doovers, I call doovers.
没有再赛的机会 三局两胜 我要求三局两胜制
Okay, shh.It's my wife.
好了 嘘 我老婆打来的
Hey, hon.
嘿 亲爱的
Yeah, looking forward to it.
对 非常期待呢
[Indistinct chatter, laughter]
【模糊不清的交谈与笑声】
Uh-huh.And diaper cream.
嗯 还有婴儿尿布疹膏
Got it.
知道了
I love you too.Bye.
我也爱你 拜
Okay, I totally forgot
好吧 我完全忘了
that I have dinner at my mother-in-law's.
我还得去我岳母家一起吃晚餐这事儿
I gotta go get soy ice cream right now for her
我得给她带份大豆冰淇淋和
and some baby diaper rash cream.
一些婴儿尿布疹膏
Ehh! I'm outta here.
呃... 我得走了
I'm so soft.
我现在轻飘飘的
And you guys gotta come too.
你们也早点回去吧
Crosby, you shouldn't drive.
克罗斯比 你不该开车的
I'm not gonna drive.
我不打算开车
I'm gonna take a cab over to the grocery store,
我打算先打一辆出租车去杂货店
and then I'll take another one over to my mother-in-law's.
然后再打一辆去我岳母家
Why don't you just have your wife pick you up?
你怎么不直接让你老婆来接你
Light bulb, yes. That's a good idea.
电灯泡亮了(有主意了) 对 主意不错
Yes, and then she could give us a lift home,
对 然后她还可以载我们一程
and then we would be responsible humans.
然后我们就自己负责了
That could work.I'm gonna call her.
这样可行 我得打给她
Oh, and there's a sweet burger joint
那边有一个汉堡店
that we can hit on the way home.
我们可以买♥♥一个路上吃
Yeah, I do want a burger, yeah.
对 我也确实想要一个汉堡
Honey, hey, could you--don't be mad at me please.
亲爱的 你能...别生我气行吗
Could you think you could pick me up
你能到速食餐厅来接我
at the luncheonette with a couple of my good buddies?
和其他几位好伙伴吗
Okay, so that one's done.
好吧 那个已经完成了
How many single new home building permits
在二零一二年有多少新的单体建筑
were approved in 2012?
被批准修建
Max, I don't have to know that for sure. I like red.This is...
麦克斯 我不必知道的那么详细 我喜欢红的 这件是...
Five.No, you're wrong.The answer's five. It's red.
五个 不 你错了 答案是五 这件是红的
You know, it's too gathered in the center.
中间太皱了
Mom, it's in the packet,
妈 这是数据库中的
and you told me to quiz you on what's in the packet.
是你让我考你数据库里的东西
I don't have to know the exact number.
我不需要知道确切的数据
Mom, you don't know this at all.
妈 你根本什么都不知道
You're not gonna be ready for the debate.
你还没有准备好去辩论赛
I mean, I couldn't even memorize all of these,
我是说 连我都不能把这些都记住
and I have a really excellent memory.
而我的记忆力已经够好的了
I know that, babe. This green?
我知道 宝贝 这件绿色的呢
My memory's a lot better than yours,
我的记忆力远比你的好的多
and I couldn't do it. Green is perfect.
而连我都做不到 绿色非常棒
You don't really have to worry about the debate
你不必担心辩论赛
because the polls say that it's statistically impossible
因为民♥意♥检测在数据上显示
for you to win.
你根本没机会赢
No, Max.No, it's not.
不是这样的 麦克斯 不是这样的
Well, no, it's not absolutely impossible
不 这也不是绝对不可能
because Harry Truman won the presidential election
因为哈利.杜鲁门在1948年的时候
in 1948 with only .17% of the popular primary vote.
也以普选仅百分之零点一七得票数赢得了总统选举
Use this one.
用这个
But then he dropped an atomic bomb on Japan.
但他随后就在日本投放了原♥子♥弹♥
I'm not gonna drop an atomic bomb on anybody.
我不会向任何人扔原♥子♥弹♥的
Oh, my God. Smells stale.
天呐 闻起来不新鲜了
[Sneezes] Heather, please.
【打喷嚏】海瑟 拜托了
I think the reason that you're doing so bad
我认为你之所以在民♥意♥检测上
in the polls, right,
得票那么低 对了
is because you don't have a vending machine.
是因为你没有自动贩卖♥♥机
I promised everybody a vending machine, and so I won.
我承诺给他们一台自动贩卖♥♥机 然后我就赢了
Oh, my gosh,this looks amazing.
天呐 看起来真棒
Well, you made the sauce.I just plated it.
酱汁是你做的 我只是负责装盘而已
Well, you have excellent plating skills.
那你的装盘技术太棒了
Better than ours.
比我们装的好多了
No, it's not.Trust me.
相信我 不是这样的
Oh, God, that's--oh, it's disgusting.
天呐 哦 简直是太恶心了
Isn't it, Julia?
是吧 茱莉亚
I can barely choke this down.
我连咽下去都很费力
This is--
这真是...
you're lying.
你在撒谎
Mm, no.Well, maybe a little bit.
嗯 才没有呢 好吧 是有一点夸张了
Sydney, don't forget your carrots.
西德妮 别忘了吃你的胡萝卜
At home, we only have to eat four carrots.
在我家 我们一顿得吃四根胡萝卜
Four carrots?
四根
What kind of hovel are you running over there?
你们家到底是有多恐怖啊
Listen. Four?
听着 四根
How about more than four tonight?
今晚再多吃几根如何
Hello. Mommy!
晚上好 妈咪
Hi.
嗨
Hi, guys.
大家好
Oh. Hey.
哦 嘿
Colleen, you remember Julia.
科伦 还记得茱莉亚吗
Victor and Sydney's mom.
维克多跟西德妮的妈妈
Hi.Yes, yes.
你好 当然当然
Hi, Julia.How are you?
嗨 茱莉亚 你还好吗
I'm good, thank you.
很好 谢谢
We're just, um--we're just leaving.
我们正打算 嗯 正打算离开呢
We were canvassing the neighborhood.
我们之前在隔壁
My sister-in-law's running for mayor.
帮我嫂子的市长竞选拉选票呢
And then the kids ran into each other, and they were hungry.
然后这几个孩子就碰到了 然后他们就饿了
And so here we are.But we're just leaving.
所以我们才坐在这儿吃饭来着 但我们马上就走了
So let's go.
我们走吧
I didn't get to finish my dinner.
我晚饭都还没吃完呢
That's okay. No, you don't have to leave.
没关系的 你们不必马上就离开
They can finish their dinner.
他们可以把饭吃完再走
No, no, no,that's so kind of you,
不不不不 很感谢你的好心
but daddy's waiting for us at home.
但他们爸爸还在家等着呢
I didn't even finish my carrots either.
我胡萝卜也都还没吃完呢
That's okay.Let's go now.
没关系的 我们现在就走
Come on, Victor.Let's go.
快点 维克多 走了
And it was so great to see you, Colleen. It was...
很高兴见到你 科伦 我也...
It was really nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你们
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢招待 嗯
Have a good night.
晚安
You guys too. Okay.
你们也是 好吧
Good luck with the campaign.
祝你们竞选顺利
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 拜
No problem. See you soon.
不用谢 改日再见
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Who's got the double cheeseburger?
谁点的双重奶酪汉堡
Me. - Me!
我 我
Me, me, me. Oh, hey.
我我我 嘿
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表