剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm...mom, I-I get it. I do.
我...妈 我明白 真的
You do? Yeah.
你真明白吗 真的
'Cause I was not railroading your dad.
因为我没有逼你老爸
No, he's a very stubborn man.
没有 他是个非常顽固的人
The most stubborn.
全天下最顽固的
And, of course, I understand
我当然也理解这对你来说
that it's hard for you too because you grew up here.
也很难 毕竟你是在这里长大的
It's your home, and, um,
这是你的家
I was maybe a little selfish not to think about that.
我或许真的很自私没有想到这一点
No, I'm--first of all, I'm sorry.
不 我...首先 我想向你道歉
I should never have used that word "selfish."
我不该说你自私的
You're not selfish. You always put us first,
你一点都不自私 你总是把我们放在第一位
and this is your home, you know?
这里是你的家 你知道吗
I totally get it.
我完全明白
I-I have my own home now.
我...我现在也有我自己的家
I mean, it's currently infested with mold, but I-I do have it.
虽然现在在发霉期间 但我确实有家
Well, no, it's our home,
不 这里是我们大家的家
and--and while it still is,
既然是我们大家的家
I think it's the place
我觉得这个地方
where aida's brunch should happen,
就该用来为艾达办洗礼仪式
and I want to throw the brunch.
我想准备仪式用的早午餐
That is very sweet of you,
你能这样想是很好
and I appreciate it, but...
我也很感激你 可是...
Renee has to throw this brunch.
勒妮必须要亲自准备
It is a very big deal that she celebrate the ticket to heaven
在她家用鸡蛋跟松饼来庆祝获得进入天堂的门票
with some eggs and muffin at her house.
对她来说是件大事
For her, it's everything.
对她来说就是一切
Well, okay, but I want to do something.
好吧 但我想出一点力
So how about I throw a dinner
你看我来准备艾达
the night before the baptism for aida?
洗礼前一天晚上的晚餐如何
Mom, it's a--that's a really sweet idea,
妈 这个主意真的很不错
but the baby's 6 1/2 months old.
可是孩子才六个半月大
She's not even gonna know No, I know.
她甚至都不知道... 我知道
It's really not for aida. It's for the family.
这其实不是为了艾达 而是我了我们全家人
These events are always for the family.
这种事总是为了全家人的
And this family could really use a celebration right now,
这是一家所有人可以来庆祝的事
you know?
你知道吗
And I would really like to do it.
我真的很想要这么做
It would mean a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
Okay.
好吧
Well, when you put it that way...
既然你都这么说了
Add a dinner.
那我们就加一场晚餐
Add a dinner to the aida weekend
在艾达周里加一场晚餐
and let the festivities begin.
以此作为庆祝的开始
Hey, can I come in?
嘿 我能进来吗
Yeah, come in.
当然 进来吧
If you want me to leave, I can leave so you guys...
如果需要我离开 我可以走 好让你们俩...
Oh, come on. Can have a little moment.
别这样 可以单独待会儿
That's--that's clever.
你真是...真是识趣啊
Drew, you don't have to be a jerk
德鲁 你对这件事装的
about the entire thing, you know?
这么傻的 你知道吗
Yeah, I'm the jerk now, Natalie.
对 我现在是傻子了 娜塔莉
Oh, hey, Natalie.
嘿 娜塔莉
Look, um, what we had was fun and all,
我们确实玩得很开心
but it's kind of bumming out drew, and he's my roommate,
但这对德鲁来说太烦了 而且他又是我的室友
so I gotta pass.
所以我只得跟你成为过去式了
Can I talk to you for a moment?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Yes. Berto.
当然可以 贝尔托
Okay, um...
好吧 嗯...
Look, you're pissed.
你生气了
Yeah. Fine, I get that.
没错 好吧 我明白了
It's really clear. Message received.
你说的很清楚了 我完全明白
But, frankly, do you think that that's really fair?
说真的 你真觉得这样公平吗
Like, you did disappear into a cave...
你跟你的女朋友
Oh, my gosh. With your exgirlfriend
天呐 窝在你们的小窝里
for an entire month. So you go and sleep with him?
整整一个月诶 所以你就跑去跟他上♥床♥了
Hey, man. With berto, Natalie.
说什么呢 老兄 跟贝尔托啊 娜塔莉
Come on! I said I was sorry.
别这样 我说了我很抱歉的的嘛
And I got my own cashew butter too, man.
而且我现在也吃的是自己的腰果黄油了
I know. Drew, I feel like
我知道 德鲁 我觉得
we're forgetting how this went down,
我们都忘了这是怎么一回事
that you fell off the face of the earth for an entire month.
你闭门不出整整一个月
Was I supposed to just sit in my dorm for a month
你还期待我老老实实坐在自己寝室里
and be celibate and wait for you to come hang out?
独守空房♥一个月 傻傻等着你出现来约我出去吗
No, it's not about that. It's him!
不 不是那个的原因 是他
I'll leave my own dorm. Drew.
我要出去了 德鲁
Well, I feel like this is a really big decision,
我觉得这真的是个很重大的决定
and we're not even communicating about it.
而我们却一点都没有商量过
This is our niece.
那可是我们的侄女儿啊
How can you just bail out on this?
你怎么能就这么轻易放弃呢
I'm not bailing, Julia.
我没有要放弃 茱莉亚
Crosby asked me to step down here.
克劳斯比让我让位的
How are you not fighting for it?
那你都没有争取一下吗
Joel, how are you not fighting for me,
乔 你为什么都不为我 为这一切
for all of this?
争取一下呢
I mean, you're just Julia.
你只是... 茱莉亚
When Crosby and Jasmine came over here
当克劳斯比跟贾思敏过来
and they asked us to be her godparents,
让我们做艾达的教父教母的时候
that meant so much to me.
那对我来说真的意义重大
I was so proud of that, you know?
我对此非常骄傲 你知道吗
It's a really big deal.
这真的是件很大的事
It's a huge honor, and it's a huge responsibility,
这是很大的荣耀 也是很大的责任
and I don't know--maybe you think
我不知道...也许你认为
that it's just some symbolic thing or something,
这只是一种代号♥什么的
and I know we're not even religious,
我也知道我们甚至都不信教
but this is a loss for me.
但这对我来说是一种遗失
Julia, you're still going to be her godparent.
茱莉亚 你还是可以继续做她的教母
I wanted to do it with you, my husband.
可我想和你--我的丈夫一起做这件事
I just--I don't understand
我只是...我不明白
why you're not willing to fight for this, for us.
你为什么都不为此争取一下 为我们争取一下
The Joel I know would have said to Crosby,
我所认识的乔会对克劳斯比说
"this is my goddaughter, and I'm not bailing out."
“这是我的教女 我是不会放弃的”
Are you there?
你还在吗
Joel?
乔
Yeah, I'm here.
在 我还在
And, no, I'm not willing to stop fighting for our children
不 我是不会放弃为我们的孩子
and for our marriage, but this...
还有我们的婚姻争取的 但这...
This wasn't my call. This wasn't my fight.
这不是我的要求 这不是我的战斗
So please don't dig in on this, please.
所以请你不要再继续深究下去了
It's over now.
都结束了
Well...
那...
Whenever you're...
不管什么时候你...
You're ready to fight for us, I'm here.
你准备好为我们而争取 我都等着你
Yeah, no. Um, it didn't bother me.
是 不 我倒是没什么关系
It was okay.
没关系的
Uh, yeah. Yeah, she is.
嗯 对 对 她在
She's here.
她在这儿
Well, okay. All right.
好吧 就这样
Huh. Who was that?
谁啊
That was Kristina.
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina! You're kidding? What did she want?
克里斯蒂娜 不是吧 她说什么了
Just you know, seeing if you're here.
她就想知道你是不是在这儿
Seeing if I'm here.
看看我是不是在这儿
Why? Because if I'm here, then Max is not coming by?
为什么 因为我在这儿 麦克斯就不会过来了吗
Pretty much. You're kidding me.
差不多吧 你耍我吧
That's unbelievable.
太难以置信了
I mean...
我觉得...
You were a little harsh with the kid, right?
你对那孩子太严厉了 不是吗
How was I harsh? I was not harsh.
我怎么可能严厉嘛 我才不严厉呢
He--he was off the rails.
他...是他太爱抱怨了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表