剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
对啊 你说得没错
And that's the other thing about going away.
这就是离开一下的另一个好处了
You realize that life just goes on without you,
你会发现其实没了你地球也还是会照常运转
you're not really needed.
你其实没那么被人需要
Oh, come on.
别这样说
Honey, you are so needed. Yeah, well...
亲爱的 我们超级需要你 嗯 那...
No, I don't mean it in a bad way, it's...
我不是在说这样不好 而是...
It's liberating. Means I can go away again.
这样就自♥由♥多了 这样我就能再次离开旅行了
Again? You're gonna--
再次 你又要...
you're going away again?
你又要走吗
Well, the class is taking a trip to France
我们班要在四月的时候
in three months in April.
去法国旅行三个月
Three months?
三个月
I know this is a big change for us.
我知道这会对我们的生活造成很大的改变
And I understand why you don't want to sell the house.
我也明白你为什么不想卖♥♥掉咱们的房♥子
I really do.
我真的明白
But I'm not ready to give up my dream.
但我也不会放弃自己的梦想
I'm just not.
我绝不会放弃
Because it's my dream.
因为这是我的梦想
And, um, I thought about it a lot when I was away,
关于这件事儿我离开的时间里我想了很多
and I figured out that if I work at the studio part time,
我想到如果我在空闲时间在工作室工作的话
I could probably make about $300 a week,
我一周就能多赚300美元
which means at the end of three months I would have
这样在那三个月结束后
enough to cover most of the cost of the trip.
我就能赚够这次旅行的大部分费用
Well, that--that is--
那...那也...
okay. Well, you got it all figured out.
好吧 你都想好了
And that's good.
那很好
Yeah.
没错
Seth. Hey.
赛斯 嘿
I'm just calling because I thought
我打电♥话♥过来是因为我觉得
you needed to know that Amber's up here with me.
你需要知道安博在我这儿
What? What is she doing there?
什么 她在那儿干嘛
Oh, getting out some anger at her old man.
她好像很生她老爹的气
Well, she had a bad breakup.
她分手了
Yeah,she mentioned that. Okay,I'llI'm on the way.
嗯 她跟我提过了 好吧 我...我马上过来
No, no, no, you don't have to do that.
不不不 你不用过来
She's--she's sleeping.
她...她睡着了
She was definitely upset when she got here,
她来这儿的时候非常伤心
but she's okay now.
但她现在好多了
Seth, how did she even know where you are?
赛斯 她是怎么知道你在哪儿的
I don't have your address.
我都没有你的地址呢
She just showed up at my work.
她来的是在我工作的地儿
Listen, I know...
听我说 我知道...
My track record isn't exactly stellar,
我知道我的人生不太主流
and I don't deserve this opportunity,
我也不值得有这个机会
but I'd like to try.
但我愿意去尝试
Try what?
尝试什么
Be her dad.
当好她的老爸啊
Yeah.
嗯
Definitely.
当然行
Just tell her to call me, okay? And you call me.
让她打电♥话♥给我 行吗 你明天早上
Call me tomorrow and tell me what's going on.
也给我打个电♥话♥ 告诉我情况如何了
Of course I will.
没问题
Call me tomorrow, Seth.
明天打给我啊 赛斯
Hey, Sarah, thank you.
萨拉 谢谢你
Bye.
再见
All right, boys, what do you say we change the game
好了 小伙子们你觉得我们要是改变一下
to spice things up a little bit, huh?
游戏规则 好增加点情趣如何 啊
Please, spice it up.
增加点情趣吧
The spice is just fine for me. I gotta be honest with you.
说实话 增加情趣我是没什么意见的
Mt. Everest over here
这儿的埃弗勒斯峰
wants to keep things just how they were.
想玩原滋原味儿的扑克
Deuces and 5s are wild. Ooh! Dirty duck 25.
两点跟五点百搭啊 脏鸭25点吗
Yes, please. Dirty duck 25.
嗯 就这个 脏鸭25点
We're gonna play wild cards?
我们是要玩百搭牌吗
We're not playing wild cards, right?
我们不是要玩百搭牌对吧
Dealer's choice. It's house rules.
发牌者说了算 这是规矩
Yeah, but this is a real game, though.
是 但这还是游戏啊
We're playing a real game here, right?
我们是在玩游戏对吧
Well, you know, we like to loosen it up
我们想今晚
towards the end of the night.
彻底放松一夜
Wild cards, though? Yeah. Yeah. Duck, duck 25.
那也不用玩百搭牌吧 好吧 嗯 鸭子 脏鸭25点
Towards-
向...
If he calls deuces and 5s wild,
要是他说两点跟五点是百搭的
deuces and 5s are wild.
那就是百搭的
Doubled 25. What about you?
双倍25点 那你呢
Seriously, I know, look, I called you a donkey before.
说真的 我是叫你闷驴来着
I apologize for that
这是我不对
'cause you're obviously a serious player.
因为你确实是很严肃的玩家
You want to play wild cards? I honestly don't care.
你也想玩百搭牌 我随便
Sorry. Well, everybody should have
不好意思 那怎么都得
should have a vote or something, right?
大家举手表决吧 对吧
Hank, why don't you let it go?
汉克 你怎么老是揪着这个不放啊
Okay, okay, you know what?
好吧 好吧 你知道吗
Everybody's entitled to their opinion, but dealer's choice--
人人都有权发表自己的意见 但发牌者的选择...
just deal the cards. Just We're good with wilds.
才是这里的规矩 别... 我们打百搭牌没问题的
It's a game my daughter could play,
这个游戏我女儿 都会玩
but how could you not care? I guess I just don't.
但你怎么能说随便呢 我想随便就随便
Okay, let's play, let's play, let's play. Here we go.
好了 好了 我们来玩吧 开始了
I'm gonna sit this one out. I'm gonna sit it out.
我这局不玩了 不玩了
What do you mean you're gonna sit this out?
你说不玩了什么意思
I'm gonna sit it out too. No, no, hey, hey.
我也不玩了 不不不 嘿嘿
Joel, don't sit out.
乔 别不玩了啊
You sit out just 'cause he's sitting out?
就因为他不玩了你也不玩了吗
Just let him sit out. Just let him sit out.
让他退出吧 就让他退出吧
Sometimes a guy needs to take a break.
有时候别人需要休息一会儿
No, sometimes a guy shouldn't take a break.
不行 有时候不能休息
If a guy--if the going gets tough,
如果一个人...如果变得棘手了
that's the time to double down...
就该下双倍注了...
Oh, please. And you stay in it.
别说了 你得继续玩
'Cause that's when you win. Otherwise you lose your shirt.
你要么赢 要么就连裤衩都输掉
Never double down with wild cards.
百搭牌永远别下双
I don't need a speech. I don't need a speech, thank you.
我不需要说什么 我不需要 谢谢
I just--I don't need that. Um...
我...我不需要 嗯...
I don't know what the hell I'm doing here.
我不知道自己到底在这儿干嘛
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 各位
Joel.
乔
Nobody likes wilds.
没人喜欢百搭牌
You know what, I'm outta here too.
算了 我也不玩了
This is ridiculous. I don't need this either.
真是太荒谬了 我也不需要玩了
Let's just take a break. All right, we'll see ya.
那我们休息一会儿吧 好吧 再见
We can play four.
我们可以玩四方牌
Crosby, you want to go to cheetah's?
克劳斯比 你想去猎豹酒吧吗
I would love to go to cheetah's,
我倒想去那边
but I've got a baby that's gonna wake up in five hours, so...
但我家还有个婴儿五个小时后会醒 所以...
All right, anyone else?
好吧 还有谁想去吗
They got two-for-one well drinks tonight.
他们今晚上有买♥♥二赠一的活动
I'm not gonna go. Say hello to peppermint, though.
我就不去了 帮我向薄荷糖问好啊
Guys, I'm gonna go too, man.Yeah, kids, you know.
各位 我也要走了 你知道的 孩子那堆破事儿
Might as well call it a night.
今晚就先这样吧
Oh, my God, this is pathetic.
天呐 这太杯具了
I am never, ever having kids. M'kay?
我这辈子都不要孩子了 好吗
Guys, we can still play. Just take a break.
各位 我么还可以继续玩的嘛 就休息一会儿
Game's over. Throw in the towel.
游戏结束了 我认输
That's where you hung it, huh?
你就把这个挂这儿的吗
Yeah. Looks good there, right?
对 这儿不错 是吧
Be better over there.
挂那边会更好
People see it as soon as they'd come in then.
大家一进来就能看见它
What, right there? Well, that's--
什么 那儿吗 那也太...
we got the Janis there already. Yeah...
那儿已经挂了珍妮丝的了 - 嗯...
But the Janis looks like some kid at a concert took it.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表