剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm very frustrated, you know.
我太沮丧了
I hate to see Max get shuffled around
我不希望麦克斯像这样
all the time like this.
四处漂泊
Where do you put a kid who doesn't belong anywhere?
像他这样的孩子该安置在哪儿啊
I don't know. It's the system.
我不知道 教育制度就是这样
I mean, we're stuck with the system.
我们还是受现行教育制度的约束的
As far as I'm concerned, the only way
我所担心的是
to get a school for him is if we start one ourselves.
让他上高中的唯一办法就是我们自己开办一所高中
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在干嘛 没干嘛
I'm not doing anything. Kristina, what are you doing?
我什么也没做 克里斯蒂娜 你到底在干嘛
I'm not doing anything.
我什么也没干
I just--just hold on for a second.
我只是...再等一会儿
I mean, I'm just gonna check something out.
我在看点儿东西
"How to start a school"? Nothing.
“如何开办学校” 没什么
I'm not doing that.
我没搜那个
You. That's crazy.
你 简直是疯了
It's so insane.
太疯狂了
It's insane...But it isn't, is it?
太疯狂...但其实一点也不 对吧
I think that this looks like a lot
我觉得这看起来
of bureaucratic red tape and a whole lot of work.
好像有好多繁文缛节还有一大堆工作要做
I know, but how hard can it be?
我知道 但又能有多难呢
I mean, think about it.
你想想啊
You started a studio,
你开了工作室
a recording studio, right?
一个录音工作室 对吧
Yes, that was not easy. Yeah.
没错 但一点儿都不容易 嗯
And you ran for mayor... I did.
而你又参选了市长... 没错
Which was also not easy.
哪一个不是相当不容易的
Not easy, but, I mean--
都不容易 但...
and, I guess, what do we need?
那我们需要什么
Just a building and some teachers.
就一栋房♥子跟一些老师
And maybe a hot lunch program.
或许还有午餐计划
How hard can that be?
能有多难呢
If anybody can do this... Okay, this is crazy.
如果别人能做得到... 好吧 这太疯狂了
This is crazy. You can do it.
这很疯狂 你做得到的
I can. We can.
我能行 我们能行
Hey.
嘿
Thanks for letting us do this. Hey.
很感谢你们能收留我们 嘿
Oh, you're welcome.
不用谢
The mold thing's not contagious, is it?
发霉不会传染的 对吧
Hey, Jabbar. We may have some on our shoes.
嘿 乔巴 我们没准儿鞋上就沾着呢
We'll leave them at the door,
我们会把它们放外边儿的
if that makes you feel more comfortable.
这样肯能会让你们好受点
Hi. Is she sleeping?
嗨 她睡着了吗
Yeah. I promise
对啊 我答应你
we'll stay out of your hair.
我们不会妨碍你们的
No problem, I mean No, no, it's
没问题 我是说... 不不不 这...
it's a big house. Someone's gotta fill it, you know.
这房♥子挺大的 正需要人填满呢
Dad said I get
我爸说我能
whatever room I want.
随便挑房♥间
Oh, yeah? What?
是吗 什么
I don't--
我不...
well, mom said you'll ask your grandparents politely
妈妈说的你应该礼貌地向爷爷问一下
where they'd like us. We can take the guesthouse
他们愿意给我们哪间房♥ 我们可以住客房♥
if that's easier for you guys.
这样你们会方便点儿
We're happy to do that. There are four of us.
我们很乐意那么做的 那儿有四个房♥间给我们住呢
One of us is teething, though. I will mention that.
有一个是我出牙的房♥间 我会跟你们说是那个的
No, it's--be just great to have kids in the house again.
不 有孩子重新回到这座房♥子真的很好
Yep. Right?
嗯 对吧
Yeah. Then I get dad's old room!
对 那我要老爸的旧房♥间
Okay! Look at that.
好吧 你看他啊
Huh? He claimed it.
哈 他要求的
I would've taken the master suite, Jabbar.
我要那件主人装 乔巴
That was on the table, right?
在桌子边是吧
♪ The weeks lead up to leaving
♪ 这一周导致了离别
♪ summer's gonna get crushed
♪ 夏天会支离破碎
♪ come clean when the lines get blurry
♪ 当界线变得模糊会变得纯洁
♪ come clean when the down
♪ 当汗毛变脏的时候
♪ gets dirty
♪ 会变纯洁
♪ holding your breath
♪ 屏住你的呼吸
mommy... Hi.
妈妈 嗨
I don't feel good.
我不舒服
I have a tummy ache.
我肚子疼
Oh, sweetie I don't feel too good either.
宝贝 我也不舒服
I think we better call dad.
我们最好叫爸爸回来
I will tuck you both back in,
我带你们俩回去
and I'll read you another bedtime story.
我给你们读睡前故事
I bet that'll help.
肯定会管用的
I don't feel good.
我不舒服
Get your coats.
去穿好衣服
Okay? Where are we going?
好吗 我们要去哪儿
This is gonna be great.
这一切会很好的
I promise.
我向你们保证
Now, where was I? Was I in the red?
我现在是在哪儿 是在床上吗
Yeah, you were on the red. Okay.
没错 你是在床上 好吧
Whose turn is it? Her turn.
该谁了 该她了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Hey, sweetheart. Look who's here.
嘿 宝贝 看看谁来了
Hey. I should have called maybe, but...
嘿 我该打个电♥话♥过来的 但...
Hi, sweetheart. Hi, sweetie pie.
嗨 宝贝 嗨 小甜心
Uh, Jabbar, let's show your cousins your new room.
乔巴 快带你表哥表姐去看你的新房♥间
Yeah. That's a good idea. I'll take the baby upstairs.
嗯 这个主意不错 我带孩子上楼去
Come on, guys, let's go.
走吧 各位
'Sup? Hey.
你还好吗 嗨
What's going on?
出什么事儿了
Oh, I just--
我...
I had to get out of the house.
我得出来转转
Why? What's up?
为什么 怎么了
Um...
嗯...
There's so much that I haven't told you guys.
我有很多事儿没跟你们说
Um--
嗯...
sweetie, what is it?
宝贝 怎么了
My marriage might be over.
我的婚姻可能要走到尽头了
That's--
那...
oh, sweetheart.
宝贝
Just wanted to come home,
我就想回家
you know?
你知道吗
Sweetie.
宝贝
♪ At some point we all have to
♪ 某些时候我们必须要
♪ come clean
♪ 变得纯洁
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表