剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Ugh. I woke up with this really bad cough, cold thing.
我今天早上起来得了重感冒
I think I need a couple days to rest it off.
我想请两天假来休息
I'll check in soon and let you know how I'm feeling.
我会尽快来报到的 好让你们知道我的感受
All right, I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
好了 以后再聊 再见
Hey.
嘿
Amber just called in sick. Oh, no. I hope she's okay.
安博打电♥话♥来说生病了 不是吧 希望她没事儿
Yeah, me too. What do you think?
嗯 我也是 你觉得怎么样
Is that where you're gonna hang it?
我们就挂在那儿吗
Yeah. Your mom worked so hard on it.
对 你妈画这个花了那么多功夫
It's so cute. Oh, hey, I forgot to tell you.
真好看 对了 我有件事儿忘了跟你们说了
Hank stopped by the office the other day
汉克那天到我办公室来过了
to drop off this Bob Dylan photograph that he took.
给我了一张他拍的鲍勃·迪伦的照片
Oh, that's nice.
那太好了
So nice.Yeah,that's not what I'm gonna tell you,though.
真好 嗯 但我不是要跟你说这个
Then he asked me for Dr. Pelikan's phone number.
然后他向我要了佩利根医生的电♥话♥
Okay. Did something happen with Max?
好吧 是麦克斯又出什么事了吗
No, that's what I asked him.
不是 我也是这么问他的
But then he said it's for another matter.
但他说是为了别的病人
Another matter. And you're just telling me--
别的病人 而你又在跟我说...
yeah, and I'm guessing the other matter...
我猜那个所谓的别的病人...
It's gotta be him, right?
肯定就是他自己了 对吧
Hank. Wait a second.
是汉克自己 等会儿
What? You think he has
怎么了 你认为他有...
what? I don't know, I mean, he's quirky.
什么 我也不知道 他有点古怪
He's very quirky. Right?
他是相当古怪 对吧
And socially awkward. He's very focused.
还不善于社交 他非常专注
He'll talk to Max about lenses for hours.
他可以一教麦克斯镜头的使用就好几个小时
Hours. Exposures for hours.
几个小时 还有曝光又是几个小时
Cameras for hours. Hours, yeah, I know.
相机一摆弄又是几个小时 几个小时 嗯 我知道
Just like bugs. But that doesn't mean he has
就跟麦克斯喜欢玩虫子一样 但也不代表他有...
no, but I can't help but think that if he does,
确实不一定 但我禁不住要去想他到底是不是
then maybe Max could turn out to be like him.
麦克斯或许以后会变成他那样
That's not so bad.
这样也不算很糟糕
No.
不
Hank's had a business. He's had relationships.
汉克有自己的事业 还有爱情
Failed relationships. Well, he's had them.
失败的爱情 但他后来又有段恋情
He's had them.
他有段恋情
With your sister. Yeah, well...
还是跟你妹妹 嗯 那么...
That was okay. He's got a daughter.
那挺好的 他还有个女儿
He has a daughter. Right?
他还有个女儿诶 对吧
Oh, yeah.
对哦
But they don't get along. He's a father.
但他们相处不好 他已为人父
Well, she exists. She does exist.
但至少有这么一个女儿 她确实存在
When I look at that, that's a pretty bright future for Max.
我看着他的时候 就好像看到了麦克斯光明的未来
So...
那么...
Are we... What?
我们... 怎么了
Hoping that he has asperger's?
是在希望他得了艾斯伯格吗
No. No, of course not.That'd--
不 不 当然不是 那也太...
I mean, maybe on some level.
或许某种程度上是这样
That would be unbelievable. That would be good.
那就太难以置信了 那样会很好的
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦 对啊
Hank.
汉克
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Oh, you couldn't find a place for it?
你找不到地方放这个吗
Oh, no, no, no, no, I love it.
不不不 我爱死这个了
I just--I want to get it framed.
我是...我是想给它加个框
You want me to frame it?
你想让我给他加个框吗
Uh, yeah. I intend to pay you for it.
对 我会付钱的
All right. But I was thinking
好吧 但我在想
red would be real bold. Kind of fun.
红色的会比较大胆 会挺有趣的
No, it's horrible. Horrible choice, red.
不 不行 红色完全不行
You want to go simple. Black. Keep it simple.
你想让它素点 就用黑色就行了 这样素点
Yeah, you know what, I think that's probably right.
嗯 我觉得你说得对
Yeah. Good thing I came to you.
嗯 我拿给你算是对了
All right, I gotta do a couple things here.
好吧 我这儿还有几件其他的东西要做
I guess I could get it to you later tonight,
如果你不急的话
if that's all right.
我今天晚点再给你
That's fine. That's fast. That's great.
行 这样就挺快了 挺好的
All right, I'll get on it later.
好吧 我晚点儿再给你
Okay.
好吧
Uh, hey, Hank.
对了 汉克
Just so long as I'm here...
我来这儿的时候...
You don't happen to play poker, do you?
你不是正好在玩扑克吧
Yeah, I play poker.
对 我玩扑克
Hello? Hi. How are you?
喂 嗨 你还好吗
Uncle Adam said you weren't feeling well,
亚当舅舅说你生病了
so I got you some chicken soup.
所以我就给你炖了鸡汤
Oh.I'm not home right now.I know you're not at home,
但我现在不在家啊 我知道你不在家
because I'm standing outside your door
因为我就正站在你家门口呢
with a big pile of chien sckp.
还提着一大壶鸡汤
Where are you? I'm at the drugstore.
你在哪儿呢 我在药店呢
I'm just getting some medicine and stuff, so maybe--you know--
我在买♥♥药呢 所以或许...
Okay, well, um, should I just wait for you, then?
好吧 那我就在门口等你吗
Um...
嗯...
I'm not at the drugstore, mom.
妈 其实我不在药店
Amber, what's going on?
安博 怎么了
I don't know. I'm--I'm driving around.
我不知道 我...我就开车兜兜风
I'm at the beach right now. Honey, where?
我现在在海滩上呢 宝贝 在哪儿
What do you mean driving around?Uh,I don't know,mom.
你说开车到处兜风什么意思 我不知道 老妈
Look, I'm worried about you.
我很担心你啊
You shouldn't just be out there driving around.
你不该出去到处乱兜风的
Let me meet you somewhere. We'll have a soup or something.
我们约个地方见见吧 我们一起喝鸡汤吧
I don't really know, mom.
我真不知道 妈
I just need to be alone right now.
我现在就想静会儿
Amber, I just worry about you.
安博 我真的很担心你
You shouldn't be in the car if you're upset.
你不开心的话就不该开车的
I'll be safe. I promise, okay?
我会平安的 我答应你 好吗
You sound terrible. This makes me very worried.
你听起来不太对劲儿 这样让我更担心了
Just come home. I gotta do this, okay?
快回家吧 我得挂了 行吗
But I'll talk to you soon.
我待会儿再跟你说
I'm gonna call you in an hour.
一小时后再给你打电♥话♥
Those kids are wiped out.
终于把那俩孩子搞定了
Well, they were really happy
你今晚能回家
that you were home tonight to put 'em to bed.
他们真的很开心
Are we just not gonna talk about it?
我们就这样不谈这事儿吗
Talk about what?
谈什么
About where you slept the other night?
谈谈你昨天在哪儿过的夜啊
Seriously? I have a right
真的吗 我有权利
to know where you've slept. You know, I didn't
知道你在哪儿过的夜 我不...
I didn't make this mess, Julia. I didn't--I didn't make it.
现在这种情况不是我造成的 茱莉亚 我没有...我没有
Okay, I'm...
好吧 我...
Believe me, I wish I could go back and I could
相信我 我真希望时间能倒流 我就能
do things differently,
做出不同的选择了
but I never just didn't come home.
但我也从来没有不回家啊
I, uh...
我 呃...
I went to the trailer and I got drunk and passed out.
我去了拖车那儿 我喝醉了就睡过去了
What are we doing?
我们这是在干嘛
What are we doing? Um...
我们这是在干嘛呢 呃...
I--you know, I don't know. I don't know.
我...我不知道 我不知道
I know what I'm doing. Um...
我知道我在干嘛 呃...
I've got, uh, an 8:00 A.M.
我八点起的床
I'm meeting with Peet to go over the grounds.
我见了皮特去检查了地基
At 4:00 I've got to train with Victor for a jog-a-thon,
下午四点我跟维克多参加了马拉松
and, oh,this is gonna be great.
还有明天晚上
Poker with your brothers tomorrow night.
跟你兄弟打扑克应该会很开心的
You don't have to go to that.
你不必去的
I don't have to go? That's not gonna be a big issue.
我不必去吗 那会成大问题的
The Braverman hotline won't be
布莱福曼家的热♥线♥
ringing off the hook or anything like that.
不会因为这样给挂断吗
We got enough rumors flying around.
我们已经绯闻满天飞了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表