剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
It's interesting. Well, I believe that,
是很有趣 我相信
you know, this school can be very interesting.
学校也会非常有趣的
It's a--you know, it's a passion project for us,
这是...这对我们来说是很向往的事
and I think it'll help a lot of kids and families.
我觉得这会帮助很多孩子跟他们的家庭的
That's why I'm here. I need your help.
这就是为什么我来找你 我需要你的帮助
I really do.
真的很需要
You realize that drider property and this city
你没想到迪莱德房♥产跟我们市政厅
do a ton of business together.
是有着莫大的联♥系♥吗
They are a huge generating revenue source for us.
他们能给我们带来非常可观的税收
Yes. They fund a ton of projects.
我知道 他们资助了我们很多的项目
I get it, Bob. I understand.
我知道 鲍勃 我明白
Mr. Drider is a great developer.
迪莱德先生是一位很优秀的开♥发♥商
He's a great contractor.
也是位很不错的承包商
He takes old historic buildings.
他收♥购♥那些有些年头的建筑
He knocks them down, and he puts a pizza hut
他把那些建筑拆除 然后在那块地上建上必胜客
and taco bell and pizza taco bell chicken wing.
跟塔可钟和塔可钟鸡翅店
Whatever it is Kristina.
不管是什么.. 克里斯蒂娜
Which I happen to love and frequent, I do.
那些地方我也很喜欢而且经常会去光顾 这是没错
But this building,
可是那栋建筑
I think it's gonna help so many people.
我觉得会帮助到很多的人
So what do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么帮你
You want me to lease this to you because--
你想让我把它租给你 因为...
yes. I do.
对 没错
I want you to lease it to me.
我想让你把它租给我
I want you to lease it to me because I feel like--
我想让你把它租给我是因为我觉得...
because it has a higher purpose?
因为它有更崇高的目标吗
Kristina, you've got to give me something to bite on.
克里斯蒂娜 你得让我有东西可以获得税收
Maybe. It does.
或许是 它确实有
It has a higher purpose, Bob.
它确实有更崇高的目标 鲍勃
It has a higher purpose.
它有
And you know what?
你知道吗
By helping us,
通过帮助我们
you're gonna help yourself look good.
你也是在让自己有个更加良好的形象
You're gonna look really good.
你会有个非常良好的形象
And I know how much you like to look good.
我知道你有多喜欢有良好的形象
So, Bob, this is a win-win for both of us,
所以 鲍勃 我觉得这对我们来说是
I think.
双赢的事
I can't make any promises, Kristina,
我不能给你任何承诺 克里斯蒂娜
because the wheels are already in motion on this.
因为这件事已经在进行了
But I'll look into it.
不过我会看看的
You'll look into it?
你会看看的
Kristina, what do you want me to say to you?
克里斯蒂娜 你想让我怎么说
Nothing. That's per-- that's great.
没什么 这很...非常好
Thank you. Kristina.
谢谢 克里斯蒂娜
No, it's good.
不 非常不错
Well, I'm telling you I will look You know what,
我说了我会看看... 你知道吗
it's just one thing, Bob. I just want to say this.
只有一件事 鲍勃 我只想说
Don't do this for me. Don't do this for you.
别为了我做这件事 也别为了你自己来做
Just do it because maybe it's the right thing to do.
你得因为这或许是件正确的事而去做它
It's really that simple.
真就这么简单
♪ Still protecting the magic feather ♪
♪ 依然保护着那魔法羽翼 ♪
♪ hold tight to your supporting crutch ♪
♪ 紧紧握住你那支撑着的拐杖 ♪
♪ writing scripts on worn out leather ♪
♪ 在疲惫不堪的皮肤上写下脚本 ♪
♪ still waiting on a divine touch ♪
♪ 依然在等待神圣的触摸 ♪
♪ try to ride on waves of activity ♪
♪ 想要乘在表演的波浪之上 ♪
♪ in every direction ♪
♪ 每一个方向 ♪
♪ in every direction ♪
♪ 每一个方向 ♪
♪ in every direction ♪
♪ 每一个方向 ♪
Surgery? For what?
手术 为什么
The doctor has to talk to you directly.
医生得直接跟你谈谈
But I don't even know-- is he--I mean,
可是我都不知道...他...我是说...
is he gonna be okay?
他会没事的吧
We don't have any information.
我们现在什么都不知道
You'll just have to wait till he comes out of the O.R.
你得等到他出了手术室之后才能知道
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
So there's nothing that you can tell me at all?
这么说你什么都不会跟我说是吧
Not at this time.
现在还不行
So, um... we'll just wait right here?
那...我们就在这儿等着
Just have a seat. We'll wait right here.
先坐在这儿就行了 我们就在这儿等着
I think if it would have been serious,
我觉得如果情况很严重的话
then they have to tell you, you know.
他们会告知你的
This is so frustrating. Yeah, I know.
这太令人担心了 是 我知道
Hank, you know, you don't have to stay.
汉克 你不用在这儿陪我的
No. I'm gonna stay. I'm gonna stay.
不 我要留下 我要留下陪你
Is your mom here? Ha ha.
你妈在这儿吗 哈哈
No, she's not here.
不 她不在
All right. Let's do this.
那好 我们开始吧
You asked why I slept with berto.
你问我为什么要跟贝尔托上♥床♥
I didn't even ask that. I was pissed at you, okay?
我没这么问过你 我当时很生你的气 好吗
So you went and slept with berto.
所以你就去跟贝尔托上♥床♥了
Just please let me get this out. It still doesn't make sense.
你先听我把话说完 这根本就不合情理
Look. I know our entire thing was...
听着 我知道这整件事都是...
Loose or whatever.
失控了还是怎么的
And fine. I take responsibility for it.
好吧 这件事我来负责
It was my idea. Yeah.
这是我的主意 嗯
But that doesn't mean that I didn't like you.
但这也不代表我不喜欢你
And then, all of a sudden,
然后突然之间
Amy comes to town,
艾米就来找你了
and you guys have all this history.
你们俩又有旧情史
And she's so intimidatingly beautiful,
她长得又那么漂亮
and she's smart, and she's sweet.
还很聪明 很贴心
And she, like, moves in here with you.
她甚至差不多是搬进来跟你同居
And it's like you're married for a month
就跟你们好像是结了一个月的婚
and I don't hear from you, and you disappear, and...
我没有你半点消息 你就那么消失掉了 然后...
And I guess I just felt forgotten.
然后我就觉得我被你遗忘掉了
So I was pissed,
所以我很生气
and I went and I slept with your stupid roommate.
我就去跟你那个傻叉室友上了床
But it wasn't about berto.
但是这跟贝尔托无关
It was always about you.
一直都是你
And trust me, I really wish I hadn't done it.
相信你 我真的很希望我没有这么做过
Okay.
好吧
Okay?
好吗
Yeah.
好
Well, it's finals primal scream tonight,
今晚是终极尖叫夜
if you want to come yell at me.
你可以过去对我大吼大叫
Um... I wasn't gonna go to that, but--
我不打算过去 不过...
suit yourself.
随便你
So they're out of there. They're selling the house.
这么说他们退出了 他们卖♥♥掉了房♥子
Yeah. Can you believe that?
是啊 你能相信吗
Zeek Braverman is selling his house?
奇克·布莱弗曼卖♥♥了自家的房♥子
Yeah.
对
It's like the foreshadowing of the apocalypse.
感觉就像是天启来临的前兆
Yeah.
是啊
Raining frogs or the cubs winning the world series.
雨蛙或者幼兽赢得了世界棒球联赛的冠军
It's scary.
太可怕了
How is, uh...
茱莉亚...
How's Julia doing with that?
茱莉亚对此是什么反应
Well, she's, uh, she's pretty darn busy.
她啊 她忙得跟狗一样
I don't know if you know that Adam and Kristina
我不知道你知不知道亚当跟克里斯蒂娜
are starting this charter school,
要开办特殊学校的事
and she's been working on that with them, so... Yeah. Yeah.
她一直在帮他们 所以... 知道 我知道
She mentioned something about that.
她跟我提过这事
Think she's been distracted probably with that.
她好像对这件事有点心烦意乱的
Adam and Kristina starting a school--
亚当跟克里斯蒂娜开办学校...
I guess that was bound to happen, right?
我觉得这是必然发生的事 你说呢
Ugh. You know,
啊 我说啊
they're so obnoxiously good, those two.
他们其实还真挺能的 那俩家伙
It's so in your face. It's just the worst.
从你脸上也看得出来 这样太糟糕了
We're starting a school. It's disgusting.
我们要开办学校了 你好恶心
Trying to better the city and now this.
先是要竞选市长 现在又这样
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表