剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
没有比这市长这个职位
- There is no better place
更适合去影响
to affect change on a municipal level
市政♥府♥的改革了
than from the mayor's office.
并且,要是我们赢了的话
And when we win,
你就不仅不再是我的顾问
you are not just gonna be my advisor,
而且整个教育界将会在你的掌控之下
but the education will be your domain.
并且我向你保证
And I promise you,
我就不会再去打搅你的任何一个家人了
I will not hit on any of your family members...
(笑)
- [Laughs]
包括你的丈夫在内
- Including your husband.
别这样
Please don't.
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina...
你都已经从鬼门关逛了一圈了
You have been through hell and back.
就让我们一起来做些伟大的事吧
Let's do something great together.
(门铃♥声♥)
[Doorbell ringing]
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
就一个小时,是吧
- Just an hour, right?
对,对,我保证
- Yeah. Yeah, I promise.
好吧,就让那些土狼进来吧
Okay, let's let the hyenas in.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi!
噢,天哪
Oh, my gosh.
看呐
Look!
真甜哪
- So sweet!
她甚至比刚从医院回来
- She's even whiter
更白一些
than she was in the hospital.
奇克
- Zeek!
很大一部分混血婴儿
- A lot of mixed-race babies
肤色都比较浅,所以...
are light-skinned, so...
浅肤色的
Light-skinned?
她更像是白化病患者
She's more like an albino.
她很美好吧
She's gorgeous!
我们带了一大堆食物
We have a ton of food.
你说话太大声了
You're saying words out loud.
很多食物还需要加热才能吃
A lot of it needs to be heated up.
我都不知道我们是否有足够的时间来准备
I don't know if there's enough time for that.
哦,我们可有的是时间呢
Oh, we have all the time in the world.
你们已经给孩子取了名字了吧,克洛斯
You got a name for that baby yet, cros?
你知道的,我们还在想呢,谢谢你又把这件事提起来
You know, we're working on it, but thanks for bringing it up.
当然
- Sure.
艾娃怎么样
- What about Ava?
我们准备给她取名为诺拉.艾娃...
We were gonna name Nora Ava...
就像希♥特♥勒♥的女朋友一样
Like Hitler's girlfriend?
我爱艾娃这个名字
I love Ava!
哪行取什么好呢
What about the last name?
我在想或许可以绣点什么东西
I'm thinking of maybe monogramming a little something?
当然,布雷弗曼会是
Well, braverman will be the--
或许是特鲁索. 布雷弗曼
- trussell-braverman, maybe.
或者 特鲁斯.特鲁索.布雷弗曼也行
Or trus--trussell-braverman.
那就有点长了
That's a little long.
你要要点什么吗
You want something
那就绣在足球毛线衫的后面
that'll fit on the back of a football Jersey.
那我也该姓布雷弗曼
Then I should be a braverman too.
当然,非常正确
- Yeah, that's right.
好啦,你知道吗...
- Okay, you know...
或许每一个人都应该发一封电子邮件来把他的意见给我们
Maybe everyone could just email all their suggestions to us,
然后我们把它们读完后再来个全部回复
and we'll pore through 'em and do a "reply all."
玩得尽兴就行
Just having fun.
拜托,诶
Come on, hey.
某人的废话而已
- Someone's cranky.
无数个尽兴
- Ton of fun.
并不强求的
Didn't mean to be pushy.
嘿,某人好像错过了他的小憩时间
Wow. Somebody missed his nap time.
我猜也是这样
I guess so.
德鲁怎么样
How's drew?
学校如何
How's school?
他大爱它的
- He's loving it.
天哪,那就好
- God, that's great.
他是真在挑战自我
He's really challenging himself.
他正在参加他一直向往的卡尔.马♥克♥思♥的课程
He's taking this Karl Marx class that he was excited about.
这是什么
- What is this?
哦,天哪
- Oh, boy.
德鲁在上马♥克♥思♥的课
Drew taking the Marx class.
哦,他已经不会再修了
Oh, he's not taking that anymore.
你说什么
- What do you mean?
他退掉了那门课
- He dropped it.
哦,那么...
Oh. Well...
他退掉了那门课
He dropped it.
所以是他退掉了卡尔.马♥克♥思♥的课
So he dropped his Karl Marx class.
我猜是这样没错
I guess so.
(都笑了)
[Both laugh]
那可真是...
This looks really...
发生什么事了,克罗斯比
What's going on there, Crosby?
你看起来糟透了
You look like crap.
哦,那个...
- Oh, well...
嗯,谢谢
- Mm. Thank you.
你这样说可真是棒极了
That's such a nice way to put it.
他没有睡够8个小时,他...
He's not getting his
eight hours of sleep that he--
8个小时,克罗斯比
- eight-hour Crosby.
我不想错过
- Well, I don't want to miss
任何一刻和孩子相处的时间,
any moment with the baby,
所以我一直努力醒着
so I'm trying to be up
去喂她以及其他什么玩意儿的
for the feedings and whatnot.
嗯,为了孩子的利益
Well, for the baby's sake,
你们中的一个还真得很好休息一下
one of you should be well rested.
很好
Yeah.
我们其中一个
One of us should.
那是不是是说...
Does that--that mean that...
我得当那其中的一个呢
I'm gonna get to be one?
做得好,诺拉
Good job, Nora.
把它放在这
Put it right here
我们能玩篮球了吗?
so we can play
basketball, okay?
瑞恩怎么样了
How's Ryan holding up?
呃...
Uh...
(笑)
[Scoffs]
很难说 说实话
Hard to say, to be honest.
你并不知道他在哪儿...
You don't know where he is...
驻扎?
Stationed?
不知道
No idea.
完全不知道他在哪儿
No idea where he is
亦或是他过得如何,或者其他什么的,所以...
or what his day is like or anything, so...
真不敢相信他居然打电♥话♥回来过
Can't believe he got called back.
就好像是...
That just seems...
但是我是说,他正在候补队里,我想是,所以...
But I mean, he's in the reserves, I guess, so...
世事难料嘛
That's how it goes.
嗯,那么...
Yeah. Well...
如果我得到了这张大合同,呃...
If I get this big, uh, contract, um...
告诉他我这有工作可以给他
Let him know he's got a job with me.
真的吗
For real?
当然
- Yeah.
真是太酷了,乔姨夫
- That's mad cool, Uncle Joel.
谢谢
Thanks.
没什么
Sure.
我得去尿尿一下
- I'm gonna pee.
好吧
- Okay.
你确定你可以...
- You sure you can--
当然,我不认为
- Yeah. I don't think
有什么现在可以在这个节骨眼上弄醒他们
anything's gonna wake them up at this point.
好了,谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表