剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I swear to you, anything is possible.
我向你保证,一切皆有可能
All right. Anything.
好吧 皆有可能
I'm holding my breath. Look.
我就坐等好消息了 听着
I dated a girl for a year and pretended I was vegan,
我之前和一个女孩约会了一年一直装作自己是个素食主义者
so I'm in no position to judge.
所以说我现在没有资格去评判什么
But, I do have a piece of advice.
但我还是有个建议
I know. If she doesn't like me for me,
我知道,要是她因为原本的我而不喜欢我的话
then what's the point?
那还有什么意义呢?
No, that would be terrible advice.
算了,那建议很糟糕
What I'm saying is, you have got to commit to this lie.
我要说的是,你得向她坦白
It doesn't have to be a lie.
没必要撒谎
You can't just listen to a couple of tracks
你不能以为就这么听两张专辑
off this album and think you're gonna pull it off.
就能抱得美人归
You've gotta work for it.
你得为之努力
You gotta read the liner notes.
你得连唱片上的简介一起读了
You gotta know what that song--
你得明白这首歌♥的意义……
yo, yo, hey.
嘿,喂,你
Oh, joni. Track nine-- bone zone, every time.
哇哦,这不是乔妮Track nine里的bone zone,every time这首歌♥嘛
Um, we need you downstairs, 'cause you gotta
我们需要你下来一趟,因为你得
push the red button or whatever.
过来按一下下那些按钮之类的
I mean, I could probably do it,
我是说,我虽然也会做
but I mean, you're the engineer, right?
但是你才是策划人,对吧?
Is that how that works? Yeah, I'll...
那不正是你的工作吗? 行……我马上……
You know, you should come do that.
知道吗,你得快些过来
Go pull them levers.
去监督一下
You know, whenever you're ready.
准备好就来
Come on.
赶紧的
And as for the bathrooms,if you must know,
至于浴室嘛 如果你非得要听的话
I was also looking up
我现在正在网上找
"deluxe porta potties"on the Internet.
豪华移♥动♥厕所
[Snickers]That's not a category.
那可不是一种厕所
It is, oh, yeah. No, no.
它就是 不不 不是
Very, very lush.You'll see.
非常奢华 到时候你就知道了
Oxymoron--"deluxe porta potty."
还是矛盾修辞呢 “奢华移♥动♥厕所”
Listen, everything's gonna be fine, all right?
听着 一切都会好起来的 好吗
Good. What are you gonna wear?
很好 你准备穿什么
Oh, God.I forgot about that.
哦天呐 我都把那个给忘了
Something billowy.
穿些性感点儿的
Something with room for my eating habits.
得有足够空间放吃的东西
Hey, who's his best man gonna be?
对了 谁会来做他的伴郎
Um, I don't know.
嗯 这个我真不知道
We haven't really talked about it yet.
我们还没讨论过这个呢
But I don't even know,honestly,
说句实话,我甚至都不知道
how much of that stuff we're gonna really do,
婚礼应当注意哪些东西,或有什么程序
like, the traditional,you know--
就像……是要传统婚礼还是……
but you're--right, but you're having a wedding,
但你……呃,对 , 但你是快要结婚的人了啊
so that's traditional, so Yeah.
至少这个是传统的 对
And so none of his family is coming?
他家里真的一个人都不来吗?
Uh, I don't think so.
呃,我倒不觉得
Hm. Yeah, I don't
哼 真的,我不……
I was just looking forward to meeting--
我只是很期待能够见到
I just--I don't feel like I know him that well.
我只是x1e……我不想让人觉得我不够了解他
I haven't met them either. I don't know.
我也没见到过他的家人 我不了解他家里的情况
He's not close with them, you know.
他跟他家里人不怎么亲近
I think there's some complicated issues there.
我觉得他家里的事情很复杂
And I think it's probably not the healthiest relationship.
并且我觉得他家里各成员之间的关系不是很正常
And I think he just wants to move away from that.
感觉他只是想远离他的家人
Aren't you curious? To be honest,
你难道不好奇吗? 说实话
it's kind of a sensitive subject with him.
这对他来说这好像是个挺敏感的话题
And I just don't really wanna push it.
我也不想勉强他对我开诚布公
And I don't know, I trust him, you know.
不知怎的,我就是很信任他的
I'm sure he will share with me the right things.
我确定,当他觉得必要的时候是会跟我说这些事的
And not everybody's that close to their family.
而且并不是所有人对他家都是那么友好
And I think it's-- it makes sense, you know?
我想这能说得通
If you don't have a good thing with him,
如果你不能对他好的话你就
you wouldn't want him there.
不能把他留在你身边
Right, or it would be an opportunity to--
对,或者这可能是一个机会去……
anyway, I hear you. Mom, this is not therapy 101.
无论如何,我听说…… 老妈,这又不是101疗法
I understand. Okay, got it, thank you.
我明白 OK ,明白了就好,谢谢
Duly noted, your attitude about this whole thing.
我已经猜到你对这件事的态度了
Well, a wedding brings these questions up, doesn't it?
是婚礼把这些问题引发出来了,不是吗?
Apparently.
似乎就是
Made you some coffee. Thanks.
给你带了些咖啡 谢谢~
Are you just practicing being a wife?
你真在练习如何当一个好妻子吗?
Yeah, just practicing.
对,是在练习
Um... Hey. So, you know, um...
呃……那个……你知道的……额……
My dad is, like, really not the best.
我老爹有点……呃……他不是最好的那种父亲
He's, like, kind of the worst.
他……而且他有可能是那种最坏的
I don't even really like him as a person.
就我个人而言我十分不喜欢他
But, you know, he's my dad,
但,他毕竟是我老爸啊
and he's a big part of me.
他对我影响很大
And, you know, it's important to me that he's there
要是他能够在我结婚那天来参加婚礼的话
on the biggest day of my life, you know?
这真的对我意义重大,明白么?
That's great. I'm happy.
很好,我很乐意他来
That's great.
很好
I look forward to meeting him.
我很期待能够见到他
Okay.
好的
I guess what I'm saying is that--
我想我要说的是……
I know what you're saying.
我知道你要说啥
Okay, well, it feels important to me that,
很好,要是你的家人了解我同时我也能了解他们的话
you know, your family knows me and that I know them, and--
那对我真心意义非凡
and I'm gonna introduce you to them at some point.
我会适时把你介绍给他们的
I just think our wedding is supposed to be
我只想让我们的婚礼成为我们生命中
the happiest day of our lives.
最开心的一天
And if my step dad comes to that, it's not gonna be.
如果我继父来了的话,这一切就不可能实现了
So they're not coming.
所以他们都不来了
Okay, well, does that mean that--
这是否意味着……
that you mom can't come then, because of him?
因为他,你的母亲也不能来了?
Yeah, probably. Okay.
对,有可能 好吧
Well, what about your real dad? I mean--
那你亲爹呢?
I told you, he's not around.
不是告诉过你,他离我们很远
Okay, well, do you wanna at least, you know,
好吧,难道你都不想至少让他……
let him know that you're getting married?
让他知道我们要结婚的消息?
No, he's, like-- he's dead.
不,他……其实……他已经去世了
He's not--he's not--
他不……他不在……
honey, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
宝贝,很抱歉,我真的不知道
I'm sorry. I bet that was really awful for you.
我真的很抱歉,这对你来说真的很糟糕
Yeah, I'm sure it was really awful for me, but I'm--
对,我也确定这对我来说很糟糕,但我……
look. All that stuff is in the past.
听好了,一切都已经过去了
And let's just leave it there.
我们就让它过去吧
Let's just move forward with our future.
让我们一起展望未来
I've never been happier, ever.
我从来都没像现在这般开心
You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
你是上天赐给我最好的礼物
I love you.
我爱你
We're getting married. We're getting married.
我们要结婚了 对,我们要结婚了
Yeah, it reminds me of that songcourt and spark.
这让我想起了那首"court and spark"
Court and spark? Yeah.
Court and spark? 对
Um, no, who's that by?
呃……谁唱的?
That's by joni Mitchell.
就是乔妮·米歇尔唱的啊
Oh, you know, I really only know
哦,我只知道那首
that one song that I played you.
我给你放的
It was from a movie. Oh.
那是部电影的主题曲 哦
My mom digs it, so--
我老妈发现的,所以……
but I didn't know you were this, like,
但我真心不知道你是……
big joni Mitchell super fan.
乔妮的忠实粉丝
I'myeah, I guess so. That's kinda cool.
我……是……应该是吧 这挺好
How about I come by your room later?
待会去你房♥间?
You can, like, play me more of her stuff.
你可以给我听听她其他的歌♥
Cool, yeah. All right, I'll see ya.
行,就这么定了 好嘞,一会见
How you coming, Victor?
进展如何,维克多
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表