剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Well, whatever,I don't care about mom,
管它呢 我根本就不在乎老妈怎么想
because I've tried to plan a wedding with her,
我已经厌倦了和她一起谋划婚礼的事儿
and she's been really stressful about it
她让我压力很大
and unsupportive,and it feels like
而且她一点也不支持我
she doesn't even want me to get married anyway.
甚至我觉得她好像不希望我结婚一样
So I don't even really want her to be there.
所以我现在一点都不想她来参加婚礼
Yeah.
好吧
'Cause it's not about her,you know?
因为这根本与她无关 你懂吗
It's about what I want.
这是关乎我的愿望的事
I know it's not.It's definitely not.
我知道与她无关 绝对的
What?What's your problem?
怎么 有什么问题吗
I'm here for you.
我是支持你的
I just--I can't do that.
但我...我做不到
No, I'm not--I'm not saying I--
不是 我不是...我不是说我...
Amber, please just think about--
安博 你得好好考虑...
the Sushi boat at elephant Sushi.
在寿司大象上的寿司船
Oh. Amazing.
哦 太棒了
No, that's great. Yeah.
对 简直棒的不行 对啊
That's, like, the big, like,pirate ship filled with Sushi?
就像是装满寿司的海盗船
Yes, yes.
对 对啊
Both: Oh.
同声:哦
That's good. It's so good.
太棒了 真的太棒了
Oh, my God,I miss expense accounts.
天呐 我想念开支账户
Oh, yeah.
对啊
I had the best purses.
我有最好的钱包
So did I.
我也是
[Laughs]
【啊哈哈】
Oh, I miss so much. Yeah.
我太想念它们了 对啊
I pretty much miss everything.
我其实什么都挺想念的
Yeah.
嗯
Even the stuff I hated I miss.
就连我讨厌的东西都想念
You know, I did this thing with my therapist one time.
你知道吗 有一次我和我的临床医师一起做了这件事
You're in therapy? Oh, yeah, big time.
你在治疗中码 对啊 很高水平的
Had, like, a pie chart,and she said,
有张馅饼排行榜 而且她说
"give me a list of all the things
“给我一份能让你感觉良好的
"that make you feel good about yourself,
所有东西的清单
and then you're gonna tell me what percentages they are."
然后你得告诉我它们各自占的百分比是多少”
And I said, "okay. Um, so work."
然后我说“好吧 嗯 那就工作嘛”
Mm.
嗯
And then I said,"being a father."
然后我说“做一个父亲”
She said "what about hobbies?"
然后她又说“那业余爱好呢”
Hobbies, what are those? Exactly.
业余爱好 什么玩意儿 就是啊
So anyway,
不管怎样
it's, like, 75% work and 25% being a father.
就好像 工作占百分之七十五 当一个父亲占百分之二十五
Mmhmm. I was really lying.
嗯 我其实撒谎了
It's more like 90%, 10%.
其实是分别占百分之九十跟百分之十
You lie to your therapist?
你对你的临床医师撒谎了
Oh, yeah, all the time.
嗯 对 一直都是
Come on, I don't want her to think I'm a jerk.
拜托 我才不想让她认为我是个混♥蛋♥
Yep.
嗯
But really the point is
重点是
I know I was a really good salesman.
我知道我自己的确是一个好商人
Yeah.
嗯
I'm just not so sure I'm a good father.
我只是不那么确定我是不是一个好父亲
Yeah.
好吧
Well, at least you have a hobby now
至少你现在有一个业余爱好了
with the sustainability committee.
在责任委员会工作嘛
Ah!Well, yeah, of course.
啊 对 当然
And that makes you feel great about yourself.
那真的让你感到自己的伟大了
God.
天呐
Do you have any food?I'm hungry.
你家有什么吃的吗 我好饿
Oh, Victor, that's rude.I'm sorry.
维克多 别那么没礼貌 不好意思
You know, we should probably go anyway.
我们也该走了
We should get going.
我们该走了
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Troops are hungry.
他们都饿了
Fish sticks, 15 minutes?
冻鱼条行吗 等十五分钟
Let's do it.
咱去做吧
Know what,I am so sick of kid food.
你知道吗 我真的对给小鬼们做饭感到厌烦了
Yes.
对啊
What do you say we make something,
要是我们做一些
I don't know,like we used to eat
比如说 当我们还是个正常人时
when we were normal people?
吃的那些东西如何
Okay.
好吧
All right.
行
[Grunts]
【咕噜声】
I knew it.
我就知道
You wait for us all to move out,
你一等我们搬走了
and then you build the pool.
就开始建泳池
It's not a pool.It's a fire pit for your mother.
这不是泳池 这是给你老妈建的火坑
What does she want with a fire pit?
她怎么想起来要一个火坑的
Well, just thought it'd be a nice little addition,
就只是觉得添点这些东西要好一点
that's all.
就是这样
Weird.
真奇怪
You're getting a fire pit?
你要建一个火坑吗
I didn't know you wanted a fire pit.
我都不知道你想要一个火坑呢
Neither did I.
我也不知道
[Sighs]
【叹气】
How's Amber?
安博怎么样了
How's the wedding planning going?
婚礼计划怎么样
Pfft.
噗~
Uhoh.
哦哦
What happened?
出什么事了
I told her I thought
我告诉她我觉得
she was too young.
她还年轻
Oh.Huh, how'd that go?
什么 那结果如何
Oh, great.Really wonderful.
很好 简直棒极了
She's not speaking to me,but besides that...
她再也不和我说话了 而且除此之外...
And you're surprised?
你很意外吗
Well, yes, I'm surprised.
我当然很意外咯
I'm surprised she wouldn't want my opinion.
我很意外她居然不想要我的意见
I mean, she's 21 years old.Why can't she wait?
我是说 她才二十一岁 就不能再等等吗
She doesn't wanna wait.
她不想等
She's in love, and she wants to get married now.
她坠入了爱河 想要立马就结婚
What is that?
你这么说是什么意思
What?
什么
Uhhuh?I'm sorry, what?
啊 不好意思 我听不见了
That's--that's--
那...
oh, mother, it's not just like me and Seth.
母亲大人 这跟我和赛思不一样
It's exactly like you and Seth.
完全跟你们俩一模一样
It's not. It's exactly the same.
不是 绝对完全一样
No, it isn't.
不 才不是呢
How many times did we tell you, "slow down and wait"?
我以前告诉过你多少次“慢慢来 再等等”
"What's the big rush? Why do you have to do it now?"
“你急什么 为何你就一定要现在就做”
Remember?
记得吗
What do you think we should have said back then?
你觉得我为什么要提旧事
I know what I wish we'd said.
我知道我希望我们说过什么
What? Nothing.
什么 没事
Because you were gonna be with Seth anyway.
因为你无论如何都会跟赛思在一起
And because we said something,
就因为我们说过什么
we kinda lost you there for a couple years.
我们才会近两年没你的音信
And we missed you.
我们非常的想念你
Those are my choices?
哪些是我能选择的吗
I just stand by and watch her make a huge mistake,
就站在那儿看着她铸下大错
or I lose my relationship with her altogether?
甚至是连母女情份都一并没了
Amber's gonna do what her heart tells her to do.
安博会跟随她自己心里的想法
You know, and maybe it'll be a mistake,
你知道吗 或许这会成为一个错误
and maybe it won't,
但也可能不会
but you're gonna have to get out of her way.
但是你得放开她的手 不要去管她
It's hard.
这太难了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表