剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You're gonna see what's in the sack.
你马上就能看到袋子里是什么了
Okay?
好吗
Honey, I don't All right, Kristina?
亲爱的 我不... 克里斯蒂娜 好了
Why are we in the middle of the street?
我们站在街中♥央♥干嘛呢
Just stand right over here. Okay.
站这儿就对了 好吧
Okay?
好吗
And look up there.Boom. Are you surprised
再看那儿 砰 你一惊一乍...
Tonight, we're gonna let Bob little know just how we feel.
今晚 我们就要让小鲍知道我们的感受如何
Adam, what? Are you kidding me right now?
亚当 什么 你现在是在跟我开玩笑吗
This is our date night.
今晚是我们的约会之夜
I want us to have a special farewell to Bob little.
我想让我们跟小鲍有个特别的再会仪式
I don't want to have a farewell.
我不想搞什么再会仪式
Okay? And I want you to tell him how you feel, okay?
好吗 我想让你告诉他你的感受 行吗
Adam, I just want to go to dinner.
亚当 我现在只想去吃晚饭
I really--I'm fine.
我真的...我很好
We're gonna go to dinner, honey.
我们回去吃晚饭的 亲爱的
I know how much it meant to you to win.
我知道赢得竞选对你来说有多重要
You're so sweet.
你太好了
And I love that you're putting on a brave face.
而且我爱你那张坚毅而勇敢的面庞
I'm fine.
我很好
And that you're making the best of losing.
而且即使你失败了也要做到最好
Okay. But now is the chance for us
好吧 现在 我们就有个机会
to get back at him for running a smear campaign,
向他讨回因他毁谤而失去的竞选
for disrespecting you,for disrespecting our family.
以及他不尊重你 不尊重我们的家庭
Honey,we have a babysitter for 2 1/2 hours now.
亲爱的 现在有两个半小时保姆在看孩子
Now guess what?
你猜怎么着
It's our turn.
现在轮到我们了
You don't have eggs. Okay?
你不是带鸡蛋了吧 好吗
We're gettin' him back.
我们要向他讨回来
I'm not doin' it. Take an egg.
我才不要这么干呢 拿一个过去
Chuck it at him.
直接向他扔
This is so juvenile.
这样太幼稚了
You want me to go first? I'm above this,Adam.
你想先扔吗 我已经是成年人了
I'm gonna go first, okay? Are you okay?
那我先扔咯 行吗 你还好吗
Bob.
鲍勃
You know what, Bob?
你知道吗 鲍勃
From the first time I saw you,
自打我第一次看到你
I didn't like the looks of you.
我就不喜欢你那张脸
Okay, you little weaselly-faced--
你那张长得跟鼬鼠似的脸
honey, you're so sweet to do this,
亲爱的 你能这样做真的很贴心
but that is really--
但是这样真的...
wow, that was a good hit.
哇哦 扔的真准
That felt good. It was really good.
感觉真爽 真的扔的很好
Okay? That waswow.
好吗 那真是...哇哦
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 是吧
Go get him. Do it, honey.
扔死他 来吧 亲爱的
This is your chance to go negative.
现在是你跟他玩阴的的机会
If I do it, can we go to dinner?
要是我扔了 我们就能去吃饭了吗
Yeah. Do it.
没问题 扔吧
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吗
Okay, one time. You got it.
好吧 就一次 没问题
Ready?
准备好了吗
Get him, hon.
扔死他 亲爱的
Nice hit, hon.
扔的不错 亲爱的
That was good. That was a good shot.
不错 扔的真不错
Oh,my God,that actually felt kind of good.
天呐 真心感觉爽多了
How about another? All right.
再来一个如何 行啊
Yeah.
对
Go.
扔吧
Nice. That was perfect, honey.
真棒 太完美了 亲爱的
Right on the side of his weasely little mouth.
正好打在他那张鼹鼠脸上
That was amazing.
太赞了
Now tell him what you think about him.
现在告诉他你对他的想法吧
Okay. You know what, Bob?
好吧 你知道吗 鲍勃
You're a jerk.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk, and you're mean,
你是个混♥蛋♥ 而且还很自私
and you're negative,
而且你这个人太阴险了
and that was an awesome throw. Go get him.
而且刚才那下扔的真准 上吧
Yeah! And you know what?
耶 你还知道吗
You're not gonna be a good mayor.
你当不好市长的
I would've been a good mayor. That's right.
我本来可以当好市长的 没错
A little more hair gel for you there, Bob!
再给你上点发胶 鲍勃
I nailed him.
我打中他了
Let it out. You jerk!
多扔俩 你个混♥蛋♥
Let it out. You little weasel.
多扔俩 你这只鼹鼠
Let's get him. Argh!
扔死他 啊~
Oh, God.
天呐
Uh, we should get--uh, you got--I got it.
呃...我们得...你拿上...我拿到了
I got the eggs. I got the eggs.
我来拿鸡蛋吧 我来拿吧
Okay, you take 'em.
好吧 你拿吧
Go, honey.
快跑 亲爱的
Here, take the eggs!
给 把蛋拿上
♪Drown me
♪把我淹没在
♪in your
♪淹没在你的
♪heart-shaped locket
♪你心形的小金盒中
♪store me in your
♪把我存在你
♪fur coat pocket
♪毛茸茸的口袋中
♪you'll be gone for
♪你会去寻找
♪One more year
♪再多一年
Hey, your Booty call is here.
嘿 你的奖励来了
She's a little earlier than usual.
她比平常来得早了点
Hi.
嗨
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表