剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Don't go.
你别走
Sweetie, it's really late. Yeah.
宝贝 现在已经很晚了 对
Okay. Why do you have to go?
好了 你为什么非得要走
I know.
我知道
It's just-- it's that time of night, okay?
只是...现在都这么晚了 好吗
I know it's been a really special day,
我知道今天很特别
and I don't want it to end either.
我也不想让这一天结束
It isn't special. It's how it's supposed to be.
一点都不特别 爸爸本来就该呆在家里的
Stay here. Please, daddy, stay.
留下来 求你了 爸爸 留下来
Honey, come on, I gotta go. You live here!
宝贝 拜托 我得走了 你住在这儿的啊
You shouldn't go back there. I've got to go, Ok?
你不该回到那儿的 我得走了 好吗
No, daddy, please don't go.
不 爸爸 求你别走
Please don't go, dad. I want you to stay here.
求你别走 爸爸 我想让你留下来
Please don't leave! Okay. Okay.
求你别走 好吧 好吧
Just stay, please! Okay, bud.
留下来 求你了 好吧 宝贝
Will you stay, please? All right.
你能留下来吗 求你了 好吧
Let's get you to bed, okay? Forever, please.
你得上♥床♥睡觉了 好吗 一直留下来 求你了
Hey, we're gonna get you to bed.
嘿 我们带你上♥床♥去睡觉
Okay? Okay.
行吗 行
Okay. Come on.
好吧 走吧
I'm really okay.
我真的很好
I promise.
我发誓
I'll see you soon.
我再来看你
Bye, buddy.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, buddy.
再见 亲爱的
Well, you put your mom through
你把你的妈妈变成了一个
a very, very long and very intense labor.
非常 非常 非常长♥期♥的劳工
I mean, some say epic.
有人说这非常壮丽
And the longer it went on,
时间越久
the more Bravermans were insisting
就会有越多的布莱弗曼家的人
on coming into the delivery room.
要求进入产房♥来看你们
And finally your dad yelled at the top of his lungs,
最后你的爸爸终于扯着嗓子大喊
"No Bravermans in the birthing room!"
不准再有布莱弗曼家的人进入产房♥了
And everyone was so shocked
大家当时候很震惊
because I don't think I'd raised my voice above a whisper
因为我也没想到我会把平时对他们低语的声音
with any of them.
提到这么高
And I thought, "Man, did I go too far?"
然后我就想 天呐 我是不是太过了
And that's when your grandpa pulled me aside.
这个时候你外公把我拉在一边
And he said, "Sonny...
然后他说 孩子
Your fly's open."
你裤裆开了
And sure enough, I looked down,
然后当然我就低头看了看裤子
and there I was,
我就裤裆开着
standing in front of a room full of Bravermans
站在了满满一屋子的
with my fly open.
布莱弗曼家人面前
And that was the first time he ever called me Sonny,
那是你外公第一次叫我孩子
just like he does with his sons.
就好像在叫自己的儿子一样
And what about the guy with the needle?
那那个拿着针的人呢
Okay.
好吧
We've got to cut you off at some point here, sweetie.
我们今天得在这儿打住了 宝贝
It's okay. Okay, um...
没事的 好吧 嗯...
Well, your mom and I had--
你妈妈跟我...
were doing this natural childbirth training course,
一起去上了自然分娩训练课程
which is like you have the child without any painkillers.
也就是得在没有使用止痛药的情况下分娩
So we did, like, six months of these classes,
于是我们上了六个月的这种课程
and the first time your mom felt
你妈妈第一次
like a serious contraction, she said,
宫缩的时候 她说
"Give me the drugs.
把药给我
Now."
快点
And so there's--
然后...
There's this doctor that comes in
这个医生就进来了
and gives the painkillers. That's his one job.
把止痛药给了她 这是他的其中一项工作
And he would come in and gave her the painkillers,
他会进来把止痛药拿给她
and he'd come back in and check on her.
然后再回来检查她一下
And every time he did,
每次他这么做的时候
she would turn to him with her wide eyes and say,
她就会把眼睛睁的大大地对他说
"I love you.
我爱你
"I love you so much.
我好爱你
You're such a wonderful man."
你是个非常好的男人
Here I was going through 40 hours of intense labor
我给身边这个女人
next to this woman.
当了将近40个小时的苦工
This guy comes in and gives her one shot,
而那个男人就进来给了她打了一针
and she loves him.
她就爱上他了
Grandson, you got to be careful with that.
外孙 你得对这个小心点
It's got knickknacks in it. I got it. I got it, it's fine.
里面有易碎品 我知道 我知道 不会有事的
Hey, Zeek. Zeek.
嘿 奇克 奇克
Huh? Why don't you let drew go?
干嘛 你何不放德鲁走呢
He's done enough. No, he's loving this.
他已经做的够多了 不 他喜欢这么做
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You're loving this, aren't you, grandson?
你爱做这个吧 外孙
I'm absolutely loving it. See?
我当然爱做这个 看到没
Yeah, he looks like he's loving it.
嗯 他看起来还真像爱这么做呢
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
Take a break. Take a break.
休息一下 休息一下
Set it down. Set it down.
把它放下来 把它放下来
Take a break, kid. You deserve it.
休息一下 孩子 这是你应得的
I mean, Adam didn't pull his weight as a mover.
亚当就不会像个搬运工一样做好自己的工作
And, my gosh, Crosby?
我的天呐 而克劳斯比
He injured himself being a shmuck.
他就跟个白♥痴♥一样把自己给弄伤了
So I guess by default, you win the best mover prize.
所以我想你已经不战而胜赢得了优秀搬运工大奖
Thank you.
谢谢你
I won what, the lucky dollar?
我赢了什么 幸运美金吗
What is it?
那是什么
The lucky dollar?
幸运美金吗
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Well, you're not even close.
可不止是这样呢
What?
什么
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Come on. What?
过来 干嘛
I don't understand.
我没搞懂
Well, you can go see that girl in Portland now.
你现在可以去波特兰去见那个女孩儿了
Oh, gosh. There you go.
天呐 给你
No, I'm not--
不 我不...
aw, come on. What do you mean?
别 你什么意思
Yeah. Yeah, take it for a spin.
对 对 上去好好疾驰一番
I can't... Take the car.
我不能...接受这辆车
Hey, you know something, grandson?
嘿 你知道吗 外孙
Let me tell you a secret here.
我告诉你个秘密
You're not a very good mover, really.
你其实不算是个非常好的搬运工 真的
But from the very beginning,
但从一开始
I was doing this for you.
我就是为你这么做的
It's yours.
这是你的
Have fun.
玩的开心
Thank you.
谢谢
Start her up. Come on.
启动一下试试 快点
Oh, man.
天呐
Wow. I don't even know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么了
Don't get in any accidents. No speeding tickets.
不许出事故 不许超速被罚
Bye, you guys.
再见了 你们
Bye.
再见
You know, when you're not such a pain in the ass,
你不是个烦人的家伙的时候
you're a pretty sweet guy.
真的是个挺好的人
You think?
你这样觉得吗
So, are you ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Oh, God, I don't know, Camille.
天呐 我不知道 卡米尔
Me either.
我也没有
Hey, peanut.
嘿 小家伙
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
What's up?
怎么了
Can I come in? Yeah.
我能进来吗 可以
Can I hang with you for a little bit?
我能跟你谈谈吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表