剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
But I just feel like I needed to be there, so...
但是我总觉得我应该呆在她身边 所以...
Yeah. Good, okay.
嗯 很好 行啊
You know what, we summited this,
你知道吗 我们登上了顶点
we did the hot tubbin', we had sex...
也泡了热燥 还滚了床单...
Twice.
两次
Twice. Yeah.
两次 对
It was twice. Oh, yeah.
两次床单 嗯
2 1/2, I mean, kinda.
差不多算是两次半
I think we should go home. You sure?
我觉得我们该回家了 你确定吗
Yeah. I'm ready.
嗯 我准备好了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you. I still beat you.
我也爱你 我还是赢你了
You know... Huh?
你知道的 哈
There's nobody around up here. No?
这里没什么人对吧 - 没有吗
Yeah. If you wanna go for the trifecta.
对 如果你想三连胜的话
Tell you what, let's take a quick picture
我们就来拍张照吧
for the lessings, all right?
好给莱辛斯他们看 行吗
For the lessings? Yeah.
给莱辛斯他们看吗 没错
Okay. You ready?
好吧 准备好了吗
Yeah. Hey!
准备好了 嘿
All right. Let's go. Race you down!
好了 走吧 这回我要赢你
Oh, my hammy!
哦 我的火腿
Thanks for seeing me, especially on a Saturday, doc.
很感谢你能抽空见我 还是在周六 医生
No. Appreciate it.
不用 真的很感谢你
So tell me what's going on.
告诉我出什么事了
I'm having trouble with this woman.
我跟这个女人有了矛盾
No, not a woman. It's not a woman.
不 不是个女人 不是个女人
I mean, it's a woman, but it's a coworker is what it is.
我是说 虽然是个女人 但只是我的工作伙伴而已
Okay. It's my superior...
好吧 她是我这个工作的...
On this job--we're doing it together.
上级 我们是一起合作的
Sure.
当然
And I guess--I guess I edited
我觉得...觉得我好像
some of her photos without letting her know.
在她不知道的情况下把她的照片给重新编辑了
You know, even though I made 'em better.
尽管知道我把它们弄得更好了
She even admitted that I made 'em better.
她甚至都承认了我做得比她原来的好
80%.
百分之八十的比她的好
80%.
百分之八十
She's angry.
她很生气
I mean, she's very angry. I'm gonna stop you there.
她非常的生气 我需要你现在这儿打住
That certainly sounds like a problem.
那听起来确实像是个问题
I wouldn't classify that as an emergency,
我不会把那个归类为紧急情况
which is what your message said.
虽然你是想的那个意思
Yeah. Okay?
嗯 好吗
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
You get one of these, Hank.
你算是满足了其中一条 汉克
I didn't wanna wait till Monday.
我不想等到星期一
I just Okay.
我只是... 好吧
It sounds like you edited these photos
听起来好像你是在没有跟她沟通的情况下
without communicating with her.
把她的照片给重新编辑了
Yes. Is that
没错 是吗
yes, I--yes, that's exactly what she said.
对 我就是那个意思
Okay. That's what it is.
好吧 事情就是这样
That's my problem, I guess.
我想这是我的问题
What do I do? How do I, uh...
我该怎么做 我该...
What do I say to make it better?
我该怎么跟她说才能改善关系
Well, maybe the best place to start is with listening.
也许最好的开始是从倾听开始
You know, when you're communicating--
当你与人沟通的时候
let me justlet me just, uh Sure.
让我先...我先... 当然可以
I'm gonnayou know When you're communicating
我要... 当你与人沟通的时候
with someone, you should look at them while they're talking.
你应该看着他们的眼睛
That way they know that you're engaged in the conversation,
这样他们才知道你是真正在和他们交流
that you care about what they have to say.
你是对他们说的真的感兴趣
Right, right, like now.
对 对 就跟现在一样
I'm not looking at--I mean, I'm looking here,
我没有看着...我是看着这儿
but I don't look at--I should look at you so you--
但我没看着...我应该看着你 这样你...
sure. Yeah.
没错 嗯
Correct. Okay, go.
说得没错 好吧 继续说吧
Okay, for example, when you're talking about her pictures,
好吧 比如说 当你说起她的照片的时候
try to use positive statements, not just critical ones.
应该用些积极的语言 而不是批评人家
I did. I told her they were very good.
我说了 我说了她拍的都很棒
I said positive things. I'm sure of that.
我说了那些积极的话 我确定
Right, but since you went and changed them anyway,
很好 可是你还是擅作主张改了它们
maybe you should offer an apology.
或许你应该向她道歉
Say that you're sorry for making her angry.
告诉她惹她生气你很抱歉
Okay, yeah. This is good.
行 行 这样不错
This is good.
这样不错
Could you--I mean, be specific?
你能...再说详细点吗
Just say it the way I would say it.
告诉我该怎么说这番话
I won't use those words or Sure.
我自己不会说那些话或者... 当然可以
It's something for me to look at, you know?
我可以到时候有东西看着说 你知道吗
All right, you could say something li.
好吧 你可以说
"I didn't understand that I shouldn't edit those photos
“我不知道我不该在没跟你商量的情况下
"without talking with you.
重新编辑那些照片”
I thought you would understand exactly what I was thinking."
“我以为你会理解我的想法呢”
Yeah. All right.
嗯 好吧
That's great. That's good.
这样说不错 很好
I didn't understand, and then the--say the first part again.
我不知道 然后是...麻烦你再说一遍第一句话
Just slow.
说慢点
How good is this?
怎么会这么好吃啊
You know, the best part is, this pizza place
最棒的是卖♥♥披萨的那家店
is, like, two blocks down, so we can order it anytime.
好像只离这儿两个街区 所以我们随时都可以去买♥♥
The pepperoni's really good.
这份意大利香肠真的很好吃
Yeah, sounds like a Saturday tradition, hmm?
是啊 听起来像是某种星期六传统 对吧
Like every Saturday?
每周星期六的那种吗
Well, yeah, any weekend you're--you're here.
没错 只要你们在这儿的周末都行
So for tomorrow I was thinking either mini golf
我在想明天我们可以打迷你高尔夫
or we could do, um, what's that movie you--
也可以...嗯...你看那部电影是...
the one with the robots with the fighting?
机器人打架的那部吗
Yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
We're here all day tomorrow too?
我们明天也要在这儿待一天吗
Yeah, bug.
对啊 小人精
I thought we were going home in the morning.
我以为明天早上我们就要回家呢
No. No, I got you all weekend.
不 这整个周末你们都在我这儿过
We're gonna have a--a great time tomorrow.
我们明天会...会玩的很开心的
Is there a movie you wanted to see?
你有什么喜欢看的电影吗
Is there--you know?
有什么...
I'm happy to I wanna go home.
我很乐意... 我想回家
I know you do, but we're here.
我知道你想 但我们都已经在这儿了
It's not fair.
这不公平
I know, bug.
我知道 小人精
Can I have the last slice?
最后一块皮萨能给我吃吗
Yeah, buddy. Thanks.
当然可以 小子 谢了
Uh, just want to talk to you for a second.
我想跟你谈谈
I just got out of the shower.
我刚洗完澡呢
Yeah, just gonna take a couple of minutes, that all.
嗯 就占用你几分钟时间而已
Come in, just let me get dressed.
进来吧 我先去把衣服穿上
No, no, hold on, I just wanna just sit right here
不 不 等等 如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind. What?
我想就坐在这儿说 什么
Can I put pants on? Just for one minute.
我能把裤子穿上吗 就耽搁你一分钟
Just one minute. I just wanna talk.
就一分钟 我只想跟你聊聊而已
Sit down.
坐吧
Um... So... I wanted to talk about the photos,
嗯...那个...我想谈谈照片的事儿
the little dust-up we had back at the studio.
还有我们在工作室吵架的那事儿
Yeah. Yeah.
行 嗯
So I just wanted to say that, uh,
所以我想跟你说
that I'm sorry that I made you angry.
惹你生气我真的很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
And, uh... I, uh...
呃...我...我...
I didn't understand
我不知道
that I shouldn't edit the photos without talking to you.
我不该在没跟你商量的情况下就把照片给重新编辑了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表