剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
with extra room are... No, no, no, no, no.
就是... 不不不
You know, is your... No, no, no, don't start...
就是你的... 不不不 别说...
Parents. Throwing that out here.
父母家 想都别想
That's not an option. Why not?
绝对不能去那儿 为什么
I love you and the babies too much.
我很爱你跟我们的孩子
To put you in that situation would be...
把你们放到那种环境下会...
Ready to go to the pool. Catastrophic.
准备好去泳池了吗 成大灾难的
See?
瞧见没
That's the attitude I'm talking about.
这才是我要的那种态度
That's the attitude of a winner, right?
这才是通往成功的心态 知道吗
Whoo! Cannonball city, pool time.
喔 跳水之城 泳池时间
Yeah. Are you up for a swim?
耶 你准备好游泳了吗
Awesome. Yeah?
太棒了诶 是吗
Yay. Who's this?
嗯 谁啊
It's the mold dude. Maybe he's done.
是处理发霉的那家伙 可能他搞定了
Good, good, good. Maybe he's done.
很好 很好 可能他已经给搞定了
Please. Hello?
千万要是啊 喂
Yeah, this is him.
没错 我就是他
Uh-huh. Well--well, how--
啊哈 嗯 怎么...
well, how--what--hey. How much--
怎么...什么...嘿 有多少...
what's "longer" mean? What--
要更久是什么意思 什么...
what?
什么
No, no, no.
别别别啊
I was thinking I'd pick the kids up
我在想我该把孩子们从学校接出来
from school, you know, bring 'em back here.
把他们接回家来
I better do it. They'll know something's up.
我去接好一点 不然他们会预感到有事儿要发生的
Yeah, you're probably right. Okay.
嗯 你说得对 好吧
So, uh, I guess we'll just meet back here.
那我们回来再见了
Yep.
好吧
And then...And then we just do it.
然后...然后我们就把这事儿了了吧
We just...
我们就...
We just tell them.
我们就告诉他们吧
Yeah, I guess so.
嗯 我也是这样想的
It's gonna be okay, you know.
事情会好起来的
Uh, it's gonna be hard, but it's gonna be okay.
虽然会很难过 但还是会好起来的
Is it?
是吗
I gotta go. I'll see you this afternoon.
我得走了 中午再见吧
Joel.
乔
Yeah?
怎么了
Don't do it.
别这样
Don't move out.
别搬出去
It's not too late to change your mind, you know.
你现在改变想法还为时不晚
We can just--
我们可以只...
we can--
我们可以...
we can work on the marriage, and I can...
我们可以继续经营这段婚姻 我可以...
Be different or try harder.
做出改变 或者更加努力
And just...
就...
Don't give up on me.
别对我放弃治疗
Come--
别...
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
wish we weren't at this point.
我也不希望我们走到这一步
But we are.
但为时已晚了
I gotta go.
我得走了
We've had a chance to look over the I.E.P.
我们还可以再检查一遍个别教育计划
How are you feeling?
你们觉得如何
Honestly, uh, we're not feeling so good.
说实话 我们觉得不怎么好
Um, I would like to reopen the discussion
我想我们能再在第五区开一次谈话
under section five and request that Kiara
要求将琪拉雅送回
be put back in the mainstream classroom
正常班级 让她在专业人员
with the help of a one-on-one paraprofessional aide.
一对一的辅♥导♥下进行学习
Those aides can do tremendous work, can't they?
那些帮助能做出惊人的成效 对吧
Yes. There are two reasons
没错 我们之所以认为
why I don't think it's right
在这种特殊情况下这种说法是不正确的
for this particular situation.
有两个原因
One, we don't like to put aides
其一 我们不希望将援助人员
in the High School classes.
带入高中课堂之中
In middle school, they're fabulous,
在初中学校 他们确实令人难以置信
but beyond that,
但除此之外
the results are very rarely worth
他们带来的成效不值得
the distractions.
让我们费心思
And two, the costs are prohibitive,
其二 其费用也是相当高的
except when the situation absolutely requires it.
但必要情况除外
May I say something?
能让我说两句吗
I think that Kiara is such a great student.
我认为琪拉雅是一个非常棒的学生
She's smart as a whip, and I think that
她聪明绝顶 而且我认为
she's college bound,
她已经是个准大学生了
but in order for her to get there,
但为了让她能上大学
she needs to be in a setting
她需要接受一个挑战她
that challenges her academically...
学术上的...
Mrs. Braverman, I And socially and
布莱弗曼太太 我... 以及社会上的还有...
yes? We tried putting her
请说 我们去年曾经
in a mainstream classroom last year,
尝试过让她进入普通班级学习
and her grades suffered.
但她的成绩实在是惨不忍♥睹
Yes, but the workload was not the issue.
没错 但是不是工作量的问题
It--it's just--it's--
是...这是...是...
the classroom was a little overwhelming.
是因为那个班级太强势了
And so I'm thinking that if she has the aide,
我觉得如果她能得到专业辅♥导♥
maybe she can keep up.
或许她就能跟上班上学习的进度
I think the best thing to do
我觉得最好的办法是
is to find a way to challenge her
找到一种能在待在特殊教育署的时候
while keeping her in the special ed room.
挑战到她的方法
And how would you do that? How?
那你要怎么做到那样 怎么做
I mean, I've seen the special ed room,
我曾经见过那个所谓的特殊教育署
and she does not belong there.
但是她不应该待在那儿
I'm sorry, just--it's frustrating.
我很抱歉 但这样实在让人太沮丧了
What if we offer an additional check-in each day
那如果我们提供一位特殊教育老师
with the special ed teacher, Mrs. Crumley?
作为额外的帮助呢 克拉姆利太太
I think bringing the check-ins from two to three
我觉得增加两到三个老师帮助
will help the child tremendously.
会在很大程度上帮助到孩子
Ok, that sounds--that sounds like it could work.
好吧 那听起来...听起来好像行得通
Good. All right.
很好 就这样
Moving on to speech therapy--
那我们再转移到演讲治疗法上...
unless anyone has anything else to add?
还有什么人有什么想补充的吗
Okay.
好吧
We didn't even know what we were advocating for.
我们甚至都不知道自己到底想法是什么
Right.
嗯
This poor girl doesn't have any options.
这个了可怜的姑娘根本没得选
Like, she shouldn't be in mainstream,
她不应该待在普通班级学习
but she shouldn't be in special ed,
但她也不应该去特殊教育署
so it's like, where do we put her?
那我们该把她安排在哪儿
Sounds like Max.
听起来跟麦克斯情况很像
It's exactly like Max. That's the thing.
就是说啊 跟麦克斯情况完全一样
I was sitting there the whole time
我坐在那儿一直在
trying to compare the two situations,
比较这两种情况有何不同
and I couldn't, and I'm, like, thinking, next year,
但我比较不出来 我在想 明年的话
where's Max gonna be for High School?
麦克斯又该去哪儿上高中呢
Next year. Next year.
明年啊 明年诶
You know how fast that went? High School.
你知道明年有多快吗 高中
Like, what are we doing? Yeah.
我们要干嘛啊 嗯
I don't know.
我不知道
I just felt badly, 'cause I wanted to help her,
我感觉很糟 因为我想要帮助她
and I didn't.
但我却无能为力
I didn't. I'm sorry.
我无能为力 我很抱歉
Listen, I know you've been dealing with this I.E.P. Stuff,
我知道你一直在处理特殊教育计划这件事
but can you handle a little more potentially bad news?
但你能不能再处理下潜在的坏消息
Are you kidding? No.
你在耍我吗 没有
What do you mean? Max's history teacher
你什么意思 麦克斯的历史老师
has been sending him to the library
每次上课的时候都让他
every day during class.
去图书馆待着
Wait, I'm sorry, what?
等等 我没听懂 你说什么
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表