剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
out of school for a couple hours,
而且还不让他妈知道,他们必须得保守秘密,对吧?
and mom doesn't know, and then they keep it a secret?
你懂吧?
You know?
[Giggles]
就像……我就是这个情景里的老爸
Like, let's say I was the dad in this scenario,
而你呢,就是那个儿子
好的,知道了
and you were the son.
Okay, yeah.
我把你弄出来就是为了和你坦白
I broke you out because I want to admit to you
最近我和你妈太关心你老妹了
that we have been focusing on your sister a lot lately,
我感受得到你觉得自己变成了二等公民
and I know you've been feeling like a second-class citizen,
对此我很抱歉
对,她太会哭了
and I'm sorry.
Yeah, she cries a lot.
对,她从没消停过
Yeah.She cries all the time.
耳朵都快聋了
Hurts my ears.
对头,我骨头都快散架了
Yeah, it hurts my bones.
而且我们总是得保持安静
And we always have to be quiet
因为她总是在睡觉
'cause she's always sleeping.
我知道……
她最坏了
I know.
She's the worst.
她是我们见过最坏的家伙
赞同
She's the worst we've got.
Yeah.
而且这是我们的地盘,那是你的俱乐部
And that's our place. That's your nice clubhouse.
我们本应该玩的舒舒服服的
We're supposed to be in there
having fun and...
扮小丑啊什么的,但现在不行了
Cutting up, but no...
我们做什么都蹑手蹑脚,防止她被吵醒
We gotta tiptoe around or the baby'll wake up.
真是糟透了
It's the worst.
对
Yeah.
[Giggles]
我不喜欢这样
[Cracks knuckles]
I don't like it.
我也是
但你知道吗?
- Me either.
- But you know what?
我们现在不在家了
We're not at home right now.
我们就不需要保持安静了
And we don't have to be quiet.
什么意思?
[Giggles] What does that mean?
什么味道?
你闻到了吗?
What's that smell?
[Sniffs] Do you smell that?
没啊
父子欢乐时光~
- No.
- Father/son jam session! Huh?
你想要个啥?爵士鼓还是电吉他?
What do you want, you want the drums or the guitar?
鼓~~~
好,那就鼓~
- The drums!
- Yeah, drums!
你就让门开着?
你耍我吗?
You just leave it open?
You kidding me?
这早就不新鲜了
我们讨论过的
This is not a new thing.
We've been through this.
哦~这地方看起来不错
Oh, place is looking nice.
谢谢
这是一套
Thanks.
Yeah, it's coming along.
对~
真高兴你能来
- Mm!
- Glad you could come by.
瑞恩在体育馆,时间正好
Ryan's at the gym,
so it's a good time.
这个点他应当是体育馆中最后一个人了吧?
That's the last guy who should be at the gym.
他得做保洁
Well, it takes maintenance, you know.
显而易见
Apparently.
有事吗?
So what's up?
我一直在想啊
Well, I've been thinking.
然后我就意识到
And I realize that...
我一直有个疑问
There's a question I have
还没问
that I haven't asked.
好吧
听起来有种……不好的预感
Okay.
Sounds... Ominous.
瑞恩是那个……
Is Ryan the man
你想要与之共度一生的人吗?
that you want to spend the rest of your life with?
毫无疑问,打心底里喜欢
Without a doubt in my heart, 100%.
我爱他
I love him.
我想知道的就这些
Then that's all I need to know.
我和你♥爸♥在法♥院♥大楼
Your dad and I got married
结的婚
in a courthouse.
而且,那天
And, on that day,
我穿着……
漂亮的超短裙
I was wearing a...
Tragic skort.
哦,不是吧
[Laughs] Oh, no.
在我们前面的一对夫妇
And the couple in front of us
才相互认识不到一周而已
had known each other
for under a week.
我很开心,但是
And I was happy, but...
那天不像我憧憬的那样
It wasn't the day I had pictured.
如果你愿意……
With your permission...
我会帮你实现
I would like to help give you
你憧憬的画面
the day that you pictured.
你对瑞恩有多自豪
That honors how you feel about Ryan
我就对你有多自豪
and how I feel about you.
所以
[Crying] So...
我们得看看这些杂♥志♥
We're gonna look
at these magazines...
哦~我的老娘~
Oh, God. Mom!
[Both laughing]
很长一段时间以来
For a long, long time.
我们不断的寻找这些衣服
And we're gonna look
at all the dresses,
我们需要干一杯
and we, my friend,
are gonna have an appletini.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我们来计划一下你的婚礼吧
Let's plan your wedding.
好嘞~
开始?
- [Laughing] Okay.
- Okay?
今天很开心到这里来
I'm so excited to be here with you today
给你们介绍
to introduce you to
this outstanding woman
这位乐观的女性
you're about to meet.
你真会支持我吗?
当然
- You support me on this?
- I do.
我的背后就交给你,如何?
You got my back, right?
一个永不言败的女人
A woman who doesn't
know how to quit.
当然
她是个幸存者
- Yeah.
- She's a survivor.
同志们,乡亲们
Ladies and gentlemen,
接下来欢迎
please join me in welcoming
贝克里的下一位市长~
the next mayor of Berkeley,
克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼
Kristina braverman.
你能为你妈鼓掌吗?
[Applause]
Can you clap for mommy?
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
谢谢,海瑟
做出如此热情的介绍
Thank you, Heather,
for that warm introduction.
哇哦,谢谢所有人的到来~
Wow, uh, thank you all
so much for being here today.
俺叫克里斯蒂娜·布雷弗曼
俺现在灰常鸡冻
My name is Kristina braverman,
and I'm so excited
现在在此展示我的竞选演讲
to be here to announce
my candidacy for mayor.
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表