剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, we're not setting a good example.
好吧 我们现在可没给他一个好榜样
You can't just reward him for not going to school.
你不能因为他不去学校反而给他奖励
I know this whole situation is--
我知道现在情况是...
Christina, please don't say that I'm sending him
克里斯蒂娜 别再说什么
the wrong message. I know we have
我给他传达了错误的信息 我知道我们
to be careful with Max with this sorta thing,
要对麦克斯在这种事上小心谨慎
but the kid deserves a break.
但孩子需要休息
It's not a paid vacation.
这可不是带薪休假
I know it's not.
我知道不是
Look, I know we have to figure out
我知道我们必须要
what we're doing with Max.
想出该怎么处理麦克斯这事
I know we have to be together on this.
我知道我们必须一起解决
But right now, I just--I felt like
可是现在 我只是...我觉得
I needed to see my son be happy.
我得让我的儿子开心起来
I wanted to see a smile on his face.
我想看到他脸上出现笑容
And I did.
我做到了
Right. He really got up?
好吧 他真的振作起来了
Yeah, he did.
对 没错
That's kind of awesome.
那就太棒了
It's a good thing. Really?
这是件好事 真的吗
Yeah. Did you really say,
对 你真的说了
"Screw cedar knoll"?
去他的雪松山吗
I need to rinse off my You did.
我得去洗我的... 你真说了
Don't do that. It's fine if you take him--
不许再那样说 你可以带他去...
go--get off! It's not even your turn!
让开 走开 现在没轮到你
Yes, it is! Give it to me!
轮到我了 快给我
You've been using it all day! No, I haven't!
你都玩了一天了 不 我没有
Yes, you have! Hey, you guys.
你就是 嘿 你们两个
Stop. Stop!
住手 住手
Jackass. Stupid.
傻瓜 蠢货
I'm not stupid. Yeah?
我才不蠢呢 是吗
Then why'd you get left back? Stop it!
不然你为什么要留级呢 住口
I didn't get left back! Stop! Stop!
我没有留级 住手 住手
Okay, we're not doing this, all right?
好了 我们不玩这个了 行吗
We're--we're not playing the game anymore.
我们...我们都不许再玩游戏了
Just give me this. We're leaving, okay?
把手柄给我 我们要出去 知道吗
Come on.
快点
You guys.
你们两个
I think it's like the most depressing
我觉得这是最让人沮丧的了
$40 I've ever made.
我就赚了40块
Hmm. Yeah.
是啊
What's the apartment like?
那公♥寓♥是什么样的
It's sad.
太悲哀了
It's like a whole complex of Uncle Joel's.
典型的乔姨夫情结
No. Yes.
不是吧 就是
How are the kids taking it?
你跟孩子们怎么样了
Not good.
不好
They, like, argue the whole time,
他们一直在吵架
and they-- they don't wanna do anything.
而且他们...他们什么都不想做
I mean, what do you do with that?
该拿他们怎么办啊
I mean, it makes sense.
他们这样也不无道理
Remember how unpleasant to be around we were when dad left?
还记得当初我们老爸走的时候吗
Yeah, that's true.
是啊 这倒是真的
Well...
那...
At least you could pay for dinner this time.
至少这次你请得起客了
Yeah. Huh?
没错 是吧
Uhhuh. That's true.
这倒不假
Thank you, it was delicious. You're welcome.
谢谢你 很好吃 不用谢
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Do you wanna come inside, or...
你想进来 还是...
Uh, no.
不了
I think that's probably weird for the kids and for me.
这样对我跟孩子都挺尴尬的
Yeah, I get that. Um...
嗯 我懂了 嗯...
Sydney's science folder for tomorrow.
西德妮明天要用的科学报告
Okay. You didn't have to
好吧 你不必亲自
come all the way here for this.
大老远跑过来送这个的
Uh, no, I didn't.
不 我不是为了送这个
Um, the fraud alert people called me
银行防欺诈部门给我来电♥话♥说
about a charge at Chez Michelle last night.
昨晚在麦克之家有一笔消费
It's $468.
一共468美元
So sorry. Yeah, right.
真不好意思 对 没错
Um, it was a business dinner...
是生意上的晚餐
Okay. With Peet.
好吧 跟皮特一起吃的
Good.
很好
Um...
嗯
If it was a business dinner, why didn't she pick up the tab?
如果是生意上的 那怎么不是她付钱呢
Because--
因为...
sorry. It'swe're sharing finances. No.
抱歉 只是...我们是共享财产的 不
It's still Right, right.
现在还是... 对 对
It's. It's weird.
这样太奇怪了
She offered to pay. We were celebrating.
她本来要付的 我们是在庆祝
We had just sold our first house,
我们刚卖♥♥出了第一栋房♥子
so I picked up the tab.
所以我就付了账单
Oh.
哦
That's fantastic. Thank you.
这太好了 谢谢
Yeah, congratulations.
恭喜你了
Are you sleeping--
你是在睡...
dating each other?
跟她约会吗
I offered to pick up the tab, Julia.
是我主动提出要付账的 茱莉亚
I-I had no idea it was gonna be that much money.
我...我没想到会花这么多钱
I'm--that's all that happened.
我...就是这样而已
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吗
Okay. I didn't have sex with her.
好 我没跟她上过床
I didn't kiss her.
我也没有吻过她
I didn't go over to her house with our children
我没有带着我们的孩子去她家
and cook dinner with her. Okay.
跟她一起做过晚餐 好了
I didn't have long, intimate texts with her.
我也没有跟她长♥期♥互发暧昧短♥信♥
Joel. I have apologized.
乔 我已经道过歉了
I made a mistake.
我是犯了错
I have begged for your forgiveness.
我也已经乞求过你的原谅
But right now, I'm just trying
但此时此刻 我只想
to understand where we are in this,
弄清楚我们之间到底是什么关系
and I feel like I have not been able to talk to you--
我觉得我已经好久没能跟你聊过天了
like it's not allowed or something--
就像是被禁止了之类的
and I don't wanna live in limbo.
我也不想生活在两难地带
You know, so are we ...
所以我们...
We trying to get back together?
我们能试试能不能和好吗
Or are we trying to date other people, you know?
或者是尝试跟别人约会也行
It's just not fair not knowing.
但这种两难的状态真的很不公平
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, you know what? It--it's not fair.
对 你知道吗 这...这确实不公平
But I stayed home raising our family
但我做家庭主夫
and supporting your career for all those years,
支持了你在外面的事业那么多年
and when it was your turn, you couldn't do that for me.
轮到你来照顾家的时候 你却不能像我支持你一样支持我
That's unfair.
这不公平
You come into my work,
你闯进我的工作
and you make a scene in front of my boss.
你在我老板面前大吵大闹
You have an affair with ed. That's when--
你跟艾德搞婚外情 那是在...
I didn't have an affair with ed.
我没有跟艾德搞婚外情
Whatever it is-- I just--I believed
不管那算什么 我只是...我一直相信
that our relationship was built on mutual respect,
我们的婚姻是建立在相互尊重之上的
and I just found out that that--that's not the case.
可我才发现事实根本不是那样
Joel, I--
乔 我...
I respect you more than anyone I've ever known.
我尊重你超过尊重任何一个我所认识的人
Listen, I know that...
听我说 我知道...
Your dad was unfaithful to your mom,
你父亲曾对你母亲不忠过
and to think about--
所以你会觉得...
can we just talk about us right now?
我们能只谈我们俩的事吗
I mean, my parents have nothing to do with this.
我父母怎么样跟这件是一点关系也没有
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表