剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
What's your problem?
你有什么心事儿吗
I drove a beetle bug to work.
我开了一辆甲壳虫来上班
A seafoam green beetle bug to work.
一辆海泡石绿的甲壳虫车
Is your car in the shop or something?
你原来的车送去维修了吗
No, my car's gone forever.
不 我车再也回不来了
It was used as a trade-in against a minivan,
被用来换一辆迷你货车了
a miniature van
一辆迷你货车
that Jasmine made us get, yeah. Are you serious?
贾思敏逼着我这样做的 对 你是说真的
Welcome to the club. You enjoy that news?
欢迎来到我的俱乐部 你很开心吗
Yeah, my brother Crosby's a minivan man.
对 我弟弟克罗斯比是一个货车男诶
You're in the club, bro.
你进我的俱乐部了诶 老弟
What's wrong, man?They're practical.
怎么啦 老弟 它们很实用的
You like 'em? Easy in and out with the kids.
你喜欢它们吗 跟孩子们出去就方便多了
They can haul a lot of stuff.
还能装下很多东西
They got to you.Listen to yourself.
它们把你给迷惑了 听听你自己说得
You know you weren't always like this.
你心里很清楚你以前不是这样的
Always like what?
那是怎样的
You know, wearing corduroys and listening to norah Jones
穿着灯芯绒 听着诺拉.琼斯的歌♥
and going to bed before 11:00. What's wrong with corduroys?
总是在十一点之前睡觉 穿灯芯绒又怎么了
Well, I don't need to compensate.
我不需要报酬
You know, I'm not afraid of the minivan.
我一点都不害怕迷你货车
Well, they're sending a direct clear message to females.
它们给女性发送了一条很清晰的信息
Listen to me,
听我说
you're a husband,you're a father too.
你现在是一个丈夫 同时也是一个父亲
You're a businessman.Okay?
你还是个生意人 好吗
A minivan is not age-appropriate for anybody...
迷你货车跟任何人都是年龄不相称的
You just gotta be a little more responsible.
你得更多一点担当
Even a 75-year-old man should not--
就连一个七十五岁的老人都不会...
you can keep swimming against the current,
你可以跟现实逆流而上
tiring yourself out,
让你自己精疲力竭
or you can slip on some corduroys
或者是迅穿上灯芯绒
and just relax, man.They're very comfortable.
然后放轻松 老弟 其实它们也是很舒服的
Or maybe I just get a tattoo across my forehead
或者我在前额纹上
that says, "neutered."
“阴阳人”的纹身
[Laughs] What do you think?
【哈哈哈哈】 你觉得如何
No, you're a minivan man now.
不 你现在是一个货车男了
Just cut to the chase.
转站场吧
Oh, it's one of the rock and roll kids.
哦 摇滚小子来了
♪ When it's perfect
♪当它完美之时
how 'bout that action, huh?
这个动作如何 啊
Sounded great. Yeah, great.
听起来不错 对 不错
Right? You wanna go again?
对吧 你想再来一次吗
No, it was perfect.That was the take.
不了 很完美了 就刚才那个就行
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Right?
哇哦哇哦 对吧
Hey, come on. Really?
嘿 来吧 真的吗
You really thinking
你真觉得我们
maybe we'd do about some day drinking.
我们要去大喝一场
I'm not a big midday drinker.
我不太会喝白日酒
You're gonna have to count--You love midday drinking.
你得...你会爱死白日酒的
I don't wanna get bloated. I'm in.
我不想发肿 算我一个
Oh, look, somebody's a man.
看那 这才算一个男人嘛
All right. Let's do this.
好吧 走喽
You wanna join me? No, I'm good.
你想加入吗 不 还是算了吧
You afraid you'll soil your corduroys?
你怕弄脏你的灯芯绒吗
Why did that guy yell at us?
为什么刚才那个人要吼我们
Some people are just rude, sweetie.
有些人天生就无礼 宝贝
That guy was awesome.
那家伙太棒了
Oh, please let this not be a crazy person.
天呐 请保佑这个人一定不要像个疯子一样
This isn't like trick-or-treating at all.
这不是“不给糖就捣蛋”吧
You said it would be like trick-or-treating.
你说过这会像“不给糖就捣蛋”这游戏的
You fell for that?
你觉得像吗
Stop.Hey. This sucks.
别说了 这太糟了
You're just too spoiled.
你就是被宠坏了
Okay, okay.
好了好了
Put on your good children faces.
表现得像个好孩子一样
Hey. Hey!
嘿 嘿
Julia, hi.
茱莉亚 嗨
You live here.
你住这儿啊
Yep, this is my place. Wow.
对 这是我家 哇哦
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Uh, oh, we're canvassing for my sister-in law
我在为我嫂子的市长竞选
who is running for mayor.
拉选票
So I'm supposed to give you this whole spiel,
所以我本来要对你进行长篇大论了
but I'll spare you.
但我还是饶恕你吧
Sydney, do you wanna come in?
西德妮 你想进来玩吗
Yeah. No, char, they're busy.
当然 不行 查尔 他们现在忙着呢
Please, mom.
拜托啦 老妈
Unless you wanna take a break.
除非你们需要休息一下
I mean, you can come in if you want.
我是说 要是你们想进来的话 随时都行
Oh...
哦...
A pit stop.
中场休息
Ten minutes. Perfect.
就十分钟 太好了
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
So well behaved.
真有教养
I bribed them with computer games.
我用电脑游戏贿赂他们来着
[Knocking at door] Hey.
【敲门声】嘿
Hi. How's it going?
嗨 怎么样了
Good.
很好
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
当然
Am I gonna get in trouble for being here?
我来这儿不会有什么麻烦吧
You're not gonna get in trouble, no.
不会 绝对不会的
Always confused like I'm gonna get in trouble
我经常觉得自己会有麻烦
even though I'm a grown-up.
即使我已经都是成年人了
You're not.You're also not a grown-up.
你才不会呢 你也不是个成年人
But. That's rude.
但是 真是无礼呢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Nothing.I'm done.
没什么 我做完了
Okay.
好吧
What's up? Not too much.
怎么啦 也不是太多啦
Just, um...
就 嗯...
You know,you're my best friend.
要知道 你可是我最好的朋友
The most important person in the world to me.
是这个世上对我来说最重要的人
And so, um, basically,
那个 我想说
Ryan and I have decided that we wanna get married
瑞恩和我决定在市政♥府♥
at city hall,
结婚
and so we want you to be our special witness.
所以我想让你来做我们的证婚人
Why are you--why are you doing that?
你为什么...你为什么要这么做
What happened to the wedding?
婚礼怎么了
Um, we just didn't wanna do it anymore,
我们只是不想办了而已
like, a big to-do and, like, all the stuff.
不想办一个盛大婚礼之类的
It just started to get,like, really stressful,
我们开始觉得压力很大
and I just don't wanna deal with it anymore, you know?
我只是不想再应付那些事儿了 你知道吗
So we're just gonna--we're just gonna do it.
所以我们准备这样做
Okay, yeah.That's exciting.
好吧 嗯 好激动啊
Yeah. When is it gonna be?
对啊 什么时候
Um, probably, like,really soon.
嗯 可能就最近吧
Like, in the next couple of days.
或许就两天之后
Oh, my God.Everyone can make it?
天呐 所有人都能赶得来吗
Well, I mean,it wouldn't be, like, everyone.
嗯 我是说 不会有太多人
Just family?
只有家人来吗
Well, it would probably just be, like, us.
嗯 可能就我们几个
Like, you and me and Ryan,and then--
就你 我还有瑞恩 然后就...
what about mom? What about mom?
那老妈呢 老妈吗
I mean, I understand--
我是说 我明白...
you can't get married without mom there, Amber.
你不能在老妈不在场的情况下结婚 安博
I'm goa a tell her,like, right after.
我会去告诉她的 但得在那之后
We'll have, like, a thing or something, it's fine.
我们俩貌似有点意见不统一 没事的
She'd be devastated.You know she would care.
她会很震惊的 你知道她很关心这事儿的
Drew, I don't care.
德鲁 我不在乎
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表