剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
about you, Bob, that...
别逼我告诉公众 你...
Go ahead, Kristina.
继续说啊 克里斯蒂娜
But you're not gonna say anything
但是你根本就不会说什么
'cause that's just not who you are.
因为你根本就不是那样的人
Otherwise,I would have won that campaign two years ago.
否则的话 我两年前也就会赢得那场选举
But I'm not gonna lose this one.
但这次我绝对不会输
You don't know who I am.
你一点都不了解我的为人
No idea.
一点都不
Not a clue.
一点都不
You should have seen the little look on his face.
你真该去看看他当时的那副嘴脸
He was smirking at me.I want to,like.. I know.
他对着我得意的笑 我真想当时就... 我知道
I wanted to punch him.
冲上去狠狠揍他一顿
He knows that I can't go negative on this.
他知道我不会对他使阴招
He's playing mind games with you.
他在跟你玩心理战呢
He's playing mind games with me.
他在跟我玩心理战
You got to prove him wrong,okay?
你得证明他错了 好吗
How am I gonna prove him wrong?
我该怎么做才能证明他错了
With the way doing it without mentioning Amber's name.
在不提及安博的情况下给他狠狠一击
How, honey? Bob little.
那要怎么做 亲爱的 小鲍
Inappropriate behavior with an intern and that's it.
跟实习生乱搞关系 就这样就行
I don't want to bring Amber into this.
我不想把安博给卷进来
It's likeit's too personal.N We won't bring Amber into this.
这件事太私人了 我们不会把安博给卷进来的
She's family.She's my niece.
她是我的家人 是我的侄女
I think that we should have Heather weigh in on this.
我觉得应该让海瑟来衡量这件事儿
I am not checking with Heather.
我绝对不会跟海瑟说这件事儿
If I tell her about Amber and Bob, it's over.
我要是我告诉她安博跟鲍勃的事 就什么都完蛋了
You've met her, okay?
你已经见识过她得厉害了 不是吗
She'll go right for the jugular--
她一定会直击要害
I just don't want to be the reason this ends for you.
我不想成为导致你竞选事业结束的引子
I'm not going to lose.
我不会输的
I'm not losing.
我绝对不会输的
I love it when you get feisty like that.
我就喜欢你被激怒的样子
I'm not feisty.I'm just mad. The one that just
我没有被激怒好吗 我只是有点生气而已 那只是...
I'm going downstairs to fix this.
我要下楼去处理这件事儿了
What'd you decide?
你决定怎么做了吗
Honey?
亲爱的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Got you note. I got your wine delivery.
看到你的留言了 我帮你接收红酒包裹
Thank you.
谢谢
This is supposed to be an amazing label.
这酒据说非常赞的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I'm told it's fruit-forward with a very big nose.
他们告诉我的是这是非常香的果酒
It's all the same to me. You coming?
对我来说什么酒都一样 你要来吗
Oh, I--you know...
我嘛...
You're the tenant.I'm your super. I don't...
你是房♥客 而我是你的房♥东 我不...
I know you think it's gonna be, you know,
我知道你认为这会是
me and a bunch of 20-something's doing shooters,
一帮二十多岁的年轻人的狂欢
but I do have some friends in their 30s.
但我确实还是有一些三十多的朋友来参加
Even their 40s.
四十多岁的都有呢
Don't tell anybody.
不许告诉别人
Thanks, but I have a family thing.
谢了 但我家里确实还有点事儿
Okay.Thanks for hanging onto it.
好吧 谢谢你帮我拿包裹
Sure.
应该的
Hey, Sarah?
对了 萨拉
You know,for what it's worth...
管它那么多呢
Even if you don't want to come to my party Saturday,
就算你周六的派对不想来
you should go to a party.
你还是应该去参加别的派对的
Yeah,a woman like you should be out on Saturday night.
像你这个年纪的女人周六晚上就该出去玩
Well,I think we can all agree that resorting to violence
我认为大家都觉得暴♥力♥手段
is not a family value.
不是正确的家庭价值观
I think this is really about moving...
真正的家庭价值观应该是...
Boy, have I seen it. What's happening?
天呐 我怎么就没想到呢 出什么事儿了
I am just disgusted.You know what?
我就是觉得这种行径太恶心了 你知道吗
I can't believe that he would do this.
我简直不敢相信他会做出这种事
Amber, I can't either.I'm just--
安博 我也不敢相信 我只是...
I'm so bummed, you know?
我现在都快愁死了 你知道吗
Like, I feel like...
我觉得好像...
I thought he was,like, a good guy generally.
我还以为他怎么都还是个不错的家伙
We were friends, you know? We're friends.
我们曾经是朋友啊 我们是朋友啊
I just feel, like,totally betrayed and...
我现在觉得好像被背叛了一样
It's so awful. I'm just tired and...
这样太糟了 我已经厌倦了
I don't know. You know what we have to do.
我也说不清楚 你知道我们该怎么做
I...
我...
Don't you dare. You have to.
你敢 你必须这样做
Okay? You know that there's no way
好吗 你知道我们别无他法
Uncle Adam and I have been talking about this
你亚当舅舅已经跟我谈过这件事儿了
and he's been asking--
他一直在问我...
Good. Good. No, it's not good.
很好 很好呀 一点都不好
I'm not pulling you into this. It doesn't matter.
我不想把你卷进来 没关系的
There's no way that we can let him get away with this--
我们在有这件把柄的时候
with spinning something like what Uncle did
绝对不能让他就这么侥幸逃脱
into this when we have this on him.
他对亚当舅舅的所作所为
I know we have it, but, honey,N It's the right thing to do.
我知道我们有这件把柄 但是 这样做一点都没错
you would be all over the media.
你也会暴露在媒体之下的
They would be following you. That's fine.
不管你是在工作还是回家 还是做其他事 没关系的
To work, home, everything. I can handle it.
他们都会一直跟着你的 我自会处理的
I don't want this guy in office.
我不想这种家伙当选
I know. He's dishonest.
我知道 他太不诚信了
I don't either,but I'll think about it.
我也不想 我会好好考虑这件事的
Do you promise you'll think about it for real?
你答应我你真会考虑
I swear I will.I promise.
我发誓 我向你保证
Do you promise. I pinkie promise...
你保证 我们拉钩为誓
Pinkie promise. That I'll think about it.
拉钩 我会好好考虑的
What--wait.
等...等等
What is that? You haven't seen it?
那是什么 你还没见过吗
Oh, my God.That is, like--
天呐 简直是
I can't see.Honey, that is so pretty.
我看不见了 亲爱的 这真是太棒了
Yeah, it'syeah. Oh, how sweet.
嗯 对 太浪漫了
Oh. Yeah.
哦~~ 对啊
You don't really love it?
你不喜欢吗
It's a little bit absurd,right?
有点荒唐 对吧
It's not just me?
不只是我
I mean, it's bigger than any
我是说 它比我们家任何一个人
of my family members wedding rings, I mean--
的婚戒都还要大
well, it's a little bigger than mine, but...
确实是比我的要大些 但是...
Like,what are we doing?
我们到底在干嘛呢
Enjoy it, you know? I don't need it.
好好享受它吧 好吗 我不需要这个
And he spent all of his money on it.
他把他所有的钱都花上面了
Everything that he had.
倾家荡产了都
You guys are gonna be married.You know what?
你们俩就要结婚了 你知道吗
Have this talk with him and tell him
跟他谈谈 告诉他
that you're worried about finances and maybe just...
你在担心财政问题 而且可能...
I'm just scared. Just tell him.
我很害怕呀 告诉他就对了
I don't want to hurt his feelings.
我怕伤了他的心
I feel like he's gonna get upset.
我觉得他会非常沮丧的
Are you sure it's just about the ring?
你确定只是因为这戒指的事儿
Yeah. Oh, okay.
对 好吧
Yeah, everything's fine.I just... Yeah.
对 我们一切都还好 我只是... 还好
Good.
很好
Okay, they're both doing homework.
好了 他们都在做家庭作业了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I was right.They're gonna hold him back.
我说对了 他们要让他留级了
And you know this...
你从哪知道...
I ran into Miss Mikindoe today at school and she told me.
我今天偶遇到明基朵老师了 她跟我说的
Ran into? So... Yeah.
偶遇吗 所以 ...对
I was there for sustainability.
我在那弄责任委员会的事儿
And you just couldn't help yourself.
所以你就情不自禁了
Joel.
乔
I mean, you can't call me about this,
我是说 你就不能打电♥话♥给我
or text me have a discussion You were at work.
或是给我发短♥信♥给我说要讨论一下... 你之前在工作诶
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表