剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
How'd you get that interview?
你是怎么得到那个面试机会的
Carl, who you met the other night.
就是你那天晚上见到的那个人 卡尔
Hey, Hank. So I wonder
嘿 汉克 我在想
if we could do the job together.
我们是不是能一起合作
Just like we used to.
就跟以前一样
Except that I'm the boss.
但这次我是老板
Your girlfriend hasn't told her parents
你女朋友没有告诉她父母
that she didn't go back to tufts?
她还没回塔夫兹学院吗
It's been two weeks. How long is she gonna stay?
这都两周了 她还要在这儿待多久啊
If selling this house is important to you
如果卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子对你是那么重要的话
then I'm willing to do that,
我愿意按你的意思办
because being in this house without you
因为这个家里要是缺少了你
is just not gonna work.
是无法继续下去的
I'm moving out, Julia.
我要搬出去 茱莉亚
No, you can't do this. We're a family.
不 你不能这么做 我们是一家人
You can't go!
你不能走
Mm. Okay, pack up those backpacks.
好了 把你们的包都准备好
Dad is gonna be here any minute and... I got these for you.
你们老爸随时都会过来 还有...我给你们准备了这个
Blue for Victor... Cool.
蓝色是给维克多的 不错嘛
And red for Sydney. Why's it so heavy?
红色的是给西德妮的 怎么会这么重
Because I packed everything I thought you could possibly need
因为我把你们这周跟老爸过周末可能需要的所有东西
for your big weekend with dad.
都放进去了
So we have to carry these around all day?
我们要整天都带着这个玩意儿吗
We already have backpacks.
我们已经打包好自己的东西了诶
No, they're for dad.
不 这些是给你♥爸♥的
He's gonna take them to his apartment
你们放学之后它需要把这些东西
after he drops you off at school, so--
都带到他的新公♥寓♥去 所以...
it's just a bag. What's the big deal?
就是个包而已 有什么大不了的啊
Thank you. Oh, God.
谢谢 天呐
Hey! Dad.
嘿 老爸
There's my man.
乖儿子
Hey, buddy.
嘿 小子
You need help with this?
需要我帮你拿吗
No, it's okay. Okay.
不用了 我自己能行 好吧
I call shotgun! No, no shotgun.
我要玩猎枪 不行 不能玩猎枪
You're gonna sit in the back with your sister.
你得跟你妹妹一起坐在后排
It's safer.
那儿安全些
Is thisis this everything? Yeah.
就...就这些东西了吗 对
Oh, okay. So, uh...
好吧 那...
I guess Have a good weekend.
我想... 周末愉快
Yeah, you too. Okay.
嗯 你也愉快 好
All right, guys. All right, you guys.
好了 小家伙们 孩子们
See you Sunday.
周日再见咯
Bye.Bye.
再见 拜
Who is hungry? I'm hungry.
有谁饿了 我饿了
I figured.
看出来了
Hey. Oh, hi.
你好 哦 你好
How are ya? Um, is Zeek here or Camille?
你好吗 奇克跟卡米尔在家吗
Uh, they're both out.
他们都出去了
Those are my folks. Okay.
我是他们的儿子 这样啊
I'm their real estate agent, Karen.
我是他们的房♥产代理人 凯伦
I'm just gonna drop these off with you right now.
我先把这个留在你这儿
They're the comps they wanted to see before we officially list.
这是补偿协议 他们想在正式列出清单来之前先看看
List?
清单
This house. Listlist this house?
这房♥子的 清单...这房♥子的清单吗
This house, yeah. For sale?
这座房♥子 对 要卖♥♥吗
Uhhuh, for sale with multiple offers.
呃 这房♥子是多项报价出♥售♥
Fingers crossed.
祝你们好运咯
Ooh, sorry, gotta get this.
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢了
Excuse me. You bet.
失陪了 没关系的
Wow, could your first class be any farther from your dorm?
你的第一节课还能离寝室再远点吗
Yeah, well, you didn't have to come.
嗯 你其实没必要跟过来的
You know, I know how to get to this class at this point.
我知道我该走哪条路去上这堂课
I'm just saying it's way bigger than tufts.
我是说这儿比塔夫兹学院要大好多
And the weather's nicer, that's for sure.
天气也要比那儿好得多 这是肯定的
Um, well, I actually--I have a lab after this.
我其实上完这堂课后还有个实验要去做
Yeah, yeah. Astronomy, I know.
嗯 天文学的嘛 这我知道
Well, what are you gonna do?
那你要去做什么呢
I'll probably just go to the student center,
我就去趟学生中心
grab some coffee or something.
喝点咖啡什么的
Do you want me to grab you anything?
你要我帮你带点什么回来吗
Uh, no, I'm good. Okay.
我就不用了 好吧
All right, well, I will meet you back here?
好吧 我回来还是跟你在这儿碰面吗
Um, yeah, sure. Okay.
对 当然 好吧
Okay, here we are.
好了 我们到了
ow, you guys are sharing a room,
你们俩得睡一个房♥间了
but I got you bunk beds.
不过我给你们准备了双层床
You guys gotta see it. They're like a fort.
你们一定得先看看那个 跟个堡垒似的
Here we go. What's that humming?
我先开个门 那是什么声音
Sounds like the elevator.
好像是电梯的声音
Uh, yeah, you can't hear it from the bedroom though.
对 是电梯 不过你们在卧室里面就听不到这声音了
Here we go. So here is the living room.
进来吧 这里是客厅
We got the kitchen over there. Dining room over here.
那边是厨房♥ 那里呢就是餐厅了
This TV screen, no joke, plays 3-d movies.
这台电视 我不是跟你们吹的 可以放3D电影呢
Cool. Then right down here,
挺酷的 在这儿下面呢
we got our old trusty friend. You have an Xbox?
是我们忠实的老朋友 你还有XBox吗
An Xbox. We got cable.
我们有X-Box 还有电缆
We got pretty much everything we have at ho--at the house.
我们差不多在这个家...房♥子里什么都有
Check it out. I got a couple of games
你先看一下 我还有几款游戏
we could try out this weekend. Cool.
我们这周可以玩 太棒了
Syd. Here's that rainbow loom you have at home.
西德 这里还有跟你在家里一样的彩虹制♥造♥机呢
I thought we could, uh, you know,
我觉得我们可以 嗯...
go rainbow... Bracelet crazy this weekend.
一起玩这个... 这周末好好疯玩两天
I don't play with that anymore.
我已经不玩这个了
I'm ten now.
我都已经十岁了
You don't?
不玩了吗
Okay, well, uh, maybe we'll just have to
好吧 那我们或许也可以
go to the toy store and find something you do play with.
去玩具屋看看有什么是你喜欢玩的
Hey, one last thing.
嘿 还有最后一件东西
Out this window...Take a little gander.
在这扇窗户外边... 你们自己过来看一眼吧
There's a pool? There is a pool, yes.
这儿有个游泳池吗 没错 有个游泳池
So we can go swimming? Yeah, we could probably
那我们可以去游泳吗 当然 我们或许可以
squeeze in a quick swim before dinner.
在晚餐前挤出点时间去玩
But we didn't bring our bathing suits.
可是我们没带泳衣啊
Well, it's a good thing dad bought you bathing suits
我觉得老爸给你们买♥♥些泳衣
and put 'em on your bed.
再把他们放在你们的床上是件好事
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
去去去 快去吧
Second door on the left.
左转第二间就是
I can't believe we just got in the car
我简直不敢相信我们竟然
and drove to Mendocino.
就那么驾车来到门多西诺角
That's so crazy of us.
对我们来说简直是太疯狂了
Scandalous. I know! Crazy crazy.
太可耻了 我知道 疯狂得太过了
Who do we have to thank for this trip again?
那我们要感谢谁才让我们享受到这趟旅行的呢
Phil and Sue gave us the gift certificate.
这还得多谢菲尔跟苏给我们的执照礼物呢
The Lessings? Really? Nice, right?
莱辛斯那家吗 真的吗 很不错 对吧
I know, it's so weird though.
我知道 不过这样还是很奇怪
People giving you gifts because you have cancer.
大家给是因为你得了癌症才给送的礼物
Oh, it's nice though. It is weird.
可是感觉还是挺爽的 感觉太怪了
But it is relaxing.
不过还是挺让人轻松的
You relaxing? Yup.
你轻松吗 轻松
Yeah?
真的吗
I gotta make a quick phone call, all right?
我得打个电♥话♥ 行吗
I'll be right back. To who?
去去就回 打给谁
It's just a work thing I forgot.
就是之前忘了的工作上的事
Gotta get it off my mind. Okay.
我得把这事儿给处理了 好吧
Oh! Oh, my God!
哦 天呐
That cold Mountain air!
冷死人了
Hello?
喂
Hey, Jules, it's your big brother.
嘿 茱尔斯 我是你大哥
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表