剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Trying to be funny? Really? Just--
你开玩笑呢 说真的 这...
Listen,I know.I'm sure it's very stressful.
听着 我知道 我知道这确实让你压力山大
Just tell them they have to use protection.
你得告诉他们做好保护措施
You know,I come here for advice--
我来这儿是想寻求你的建议的
Well, what happened?I don't get what's wrong.
有什么问题吗 我没觉着有什么不好啊
What's wrong? She's not ready for this.
哪里有问题吗 她还没准备好这一切
And Max doesn't, you know,
麦克斯也没有
he doesn't even know why he wants a girlfriend.
他甚至都不知道自己为什么要个女朋友
He's just checking stuff off a list.
他只是在照章办事
You're not ready for this.
你还没准备好这一切吗
She's 14 and,you know,it's right around the corner.
她已经十四了 马上就要成年了
She's not ready. She's not ready, okay?
她还没准备好 没准备好 好吗
Okay. And by the way,
好吧 顺便提一句
she thinks he's weird, you know.
她觉得麦克斯很怪
Of course she does,
他当然会这么觉得
but what did you say to her?
但你对她怎么说的
She just, you know,
她...
she thinks I'm trying to sell her
她认为我要把她
into prostitution or something.
买♥♥去当妓♥女♥之类的
Oh, my God.What did you say to her?
天呐 你到底对她说什么了
I told her, why doesn't she just
我告诉她 为什么她不能
pretend to be his girlfriend,
假装是麦克斯的女朋友呢
because she's going to Minnesota.
反正她不久就会回明尼苏达州
Oh, my God. She's going away.
天呐 她立马就掉头走开了
There's no harm. There's no foul.
又没有什么坏处 没什么大碍
He doesn't know. That's the worst advice,
他又不会知道 这真是最糟的建议了
of course she's upset.
她当然会生气咯
You told her to lie to Max.
你让她跟麦克斯撒谎
To be nice, not lie.Just be nice.
是对他好点 不是撒谎 是对他好一点
That's not being nice though.
这不是在让她对他好
It teaches her that you lie
这是在叫她撒谎
to get out of a tricky situation,
以便自己能脱身于一个奇怪的处境
and anyway, for him, you know,
而且 对他来说
he's gonna have to figure out,
他得自己去搞懂
you don't have a girlfriend justNbecause you say you like her.
并不是你说喜欢她那个女孩就得当你女朋友
She has to like you back.It's a two-way street.
她也得喜欢你才行 这是双边的关系
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
Oh, girls are the worst.
女孩太难伺候了
Huh?
什么
I said thanks, yeah.
我说 谢谢你
Okay. Yeah, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
All right.
好吧
You should really lock this,okay?
你真该把门锁上 知道吗
There's a weird guy. I saw a coyote.
这一带有些奇怪的家伙 我还看见了一只丛林狼
Thanks.
多谢提醒
Hey, it's me, again.
嘿 还是我
I know I've called you like five times,
我知道我都给你打了五通电♥话♥了
but Victor's having a really rough day,
可是维克多今天真的不好过
and I know you're busy, but
我也知道你很忙
I'm having a really rough day,
但我今天也过得很糟
and I just wanted to talk to you,
我现在只想跟你聊聊
so, you know, if you get a chance,
要是你有时间的话
if you get this message,please call me.
要是你收到这条消息的话 请回我电♥话♥
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢了
Ooh.
唔~~
Ahhaha. Yeah.
啊哈哈 耶
Well, two can play at this game.
两个人也能玩这个游戏
Hey.
嘿
And you got to king me too, so...
你也得将我军
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Look what I got for you. Whoa!
看看我给你带了什么 哇哦
Cool, thanks.
真酷 谢谢
Now when you're 18,
现在只要你满了十八岁
you'll get to vote too.
你也可以选举了
It's one of our greatest honors as citizens.
这是我们作为一个公民的最高荣誉
Yeah, I know. Dad told me.
对 我知道 老爸跟我说过
Oh, really? Good.
真的吗 真棒
You bet. God bless America.
肯定的 天佑美帝
That's right. Okay, that's a good move.
没错 好了 那是个好动机
Wait,mommy,did you vote public or private?
等等 老妈 你想公开选举还是私下选举
What? Uhoh, here we go.
什么 哦哦~ 我要走了
Did you vote public or private?
你要公开还是私人选举
I'm taking this guy.
我要走这个
What's public or private?
什么是公开或私人选举
Well,daddy voted public.
老爸就是公开选举的
He just told the lady What are you talking?
他告诉桌子边的那位夫人 你在说什么呢
at the table who he was voting for. Oh.
他要投给谁票 哦
That's voting public. Oh.
那就是公开选举 哦
The people that go into the booth are voting private.
而进去投票的人就是私下选举
Isn't that what you said, daddy?
这是不是跟你说的一样 老爸
I think you're gonna get swamped here
我觉得你会有麻烦的
if you don't-I may have said something like that.
要是你不...我是好像说过这话
Something that sounds like--something like--
听起来像..像...
where's your sticker?
你的招贴呢
Yeah, where's your sticker?
对啊 你的招贴呢
♪I should have taken you home
♪我本该带你回家
♪yeah, I should have taken you home
♪我本该带你回家
♪I should have taken you home
♪我本该带你回家
♪taken you home
♪带你回家
♪taken you home
♪带你回家
♪taken
♪带你
♪I should have taken--
♪我本该带你
You're right. Yes.
你说得没错 是的
We're good. Yeah.
我们很棒 对
Like... Are you sure?
就像... 你确定
Let's not spend money on a back-up singer.
就别把钱花在什么后备歌♥手身上了
Absolutely.
肯定呀
'Cause that sounds great, right?
因为这首听起来很棒 对吧
Yeah, she sounds great. I'm sorry, what?
她听起来太棒了 不好意思 什么
You sound good.
你听起来太棒了
Wait,you're not saying you're gonna keep
你是在说你要把这首歌♥
that for your album?
收录到你们的专辑里面吗
Yes. Are you serious?
真的吗 你是说真的
Whoa are you serious?
哇哦 你是说真的吗
What the--you guys are crazy.
怎么...你们疯了吗
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Oliver, oh, my God. Don't thank me.
奥利弗 我的天呐 别谢我
Thank he-man over here.He just got you in there.
要谢就谢这家伙吧 是他推荐用你的
Hey,look.When it's good it's good, right?
听着 是金子总会发光的 对吧
Two more songs,we got a record.
再录两首 我们就完工了
Okay, so can we go drink now?
好了 现在能去喝酒了吗
Yeah. Yeah.
行 行啊
Let's go to the bar.
走去酒吧吧
To the barmobile. Yeah, man.
去移♥动♥酒吧 没错 老兄
You coming?
你去吗
To the bar? Yes.
去酒吧吗 对
Really? Come on, you're coming.
真的吗 走吧 你也去吧
Yeah, let's go. Okay.
对 走吧 好吧
Come on, kirk. It's Kevin.
吃吧 柯尔克 是凯文啦
I'm good. Sorry. Have a doughnut.
没关系啦 不好意思 吃个油炸圈吧
Eat one. We've got a lot.
吃一个吧 我们还有好多呢
I'm a Boston cream guy.
我是个波斯顿的卖♥♥冰淇淋的
You never know,he might punch you.
你要不吃的话 他会打你的
I'm gonna take one. You've seen how violent he is.
我就吃一个 你已经见识过他有多暴♥力♥了
I'm gonna pass these out for you.
我来帮你们发吧
Kristina, look who showed up.
克里斯蒂娜 看看谁来了
Hey.Thank you.
嘿 些西恩
You're welcome. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢你
Hi, honey, how are you?
嗨 亲爱的 你还好吗
Look at you.
看看你
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表