剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
that makes sense right now.
唯一还有意义的事儿了
So please, I insist.
所以拜托了 让我来付吧
Well, thank you. Very sweet of you.
谢谢 你能这样说真的很好
Sure.
当然
Come on, I'll do it, seriously.
算了 让我来付吧 我是说真的
Did you see that? I did.
你看到了吗 看到了
No, no. I insist, please.
不不 我坚持 拜托了
I got this.
我搞得定的
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你才对
Hello? Hello.
喂 喂
I'm calling from calibank fraud protection department.
我是凯利银行欺诈保护部门的工作人员
We're trying to verify a recent charge on your card.
我们想核实一下您的信♥用♥卡♥最近的消费情况
Are you the primary cardholder
您是尾号♥为0458信♥用♥卡♥的
of the card ending in the numbers 0458?
第一持卡人吗
Yeah. Yeah, that's me.
是的 是的 我就是
I'm Julia Braverman.
我是茱莉亚·布莱弗曼
Mrs. Braverman, can you confirm a charge
布莱弗曼太太 你能确认一下
of $468.36 that was made tonight?
是您今晚消费了468.36美元吗
Tonight?
今晚的
No.
没有
I did not make any purchase of $468.
我没有购买♥♥任何价值为468美元的商品
What is it for? Where was it?
是干什么消费的 在哪个地方
The charge came in at 12:18 A.M.
消费时间是凌晨零点十八分
From an establishment called Chez Michelle
来自于旧金山圣何塞大道
on San Jose boulevard in San Francisco.
名为麦克之家的餐厅
A restaurant?
餐厅吗
Okay, well, no, I'm in bed. I'm asleep.
好吧 没有 我现在在床上呢 我正在睡觉
Well, is there anyone else authorized to use your account?
你请问还有人有权使用你的账户吗
Zeek, in what world
奇克 现在什么人还会觉得
is going to Oregon now a good choice?
去俄勒冈还是个好选择呢
Ah, for Pete's sake, Millie, my gosh.
别这样好吗 米尔 天呐
You can't find these grills anywhere.
你在别的地方都找不到这种烤架
This is the golden fleece, this grill, sweetheart.
这个进气格栅就像金羊毛 亲爱的
I understand that, honey,
我明白 亲爱的
but we got a big decision to make, and we've--
可我们还有个重要的决定要做 我们...
no, we've got 72 hours to make that decision.
我们还有72个小时的时间来做决定呢
We're only 15 hours in. Come on, we have plenty of ti--
我们这个只耽搁15个小时 拜托 我们还有很多时...
you're avoiding. We gotta talk this through.
你是在逃避 我们得讨论出结果
We gotta talk it through now.
我们现在就得讨论出结果
Oh, by the way, you are late, so drop and give me 50.
顺便告诉你 你迟到了 把东西放下 给我50块赔偿
I was a little bit rudely interrupted this morning,
我今天早上被很无礼地打断了睡眠
so now I'm back.
所以我现在才来
If this is a bad time, we can
如果现在时机不太好
just call the guy and see if he'll ship it.
我们可以打电♥话♥告诉那个人是不是能挪挪时间
Do you wanna do that? This is not a bad time.
你到底还想不想去了 这不是个坏时机
I talked to the guy.
我跟那个人谈过
He's a little crazy in the head.
他那人脑子有点荒唐
Some of these things, you need to do in person, face-to-face.
这些事情必须得亲自去做 面对面地做
Okay, so you're leaving. So here's your medicine.
好吧 这么说你要去了 这是你的药
Don't--would you make sure he takes these?
别...你能看着他让他好好吃药吗
Okay. Anything good in there for me?
没问题 我有什么好处吗
Come on, come on, come on. I love you, mom.
过来 过来 我爱你 妈
Come here, comeokay. I'll see you soon.
过来 过来 好嘞 再见咯
Love you.
我爱你
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好嘞
All right.
出发吧
Freedom awaits.
自♥由♥即将降临
Throw those pills out the minute we turn the corner.
开过转角就立马把这些药给扔出窗外去
Hey, guess what? I got the tunes.
嘿 你猜怎么着 我有歌♥听
Oh, look at this.
看看这个
I copied 'em off my 8-track.
我从我的八号♥专辑上拷下来的
All the hits from 1962.
所有歌♥曲都是1962年的
Yeah. What else you got?
对 你还有什么
Guess what else? Oh, yeah.
你猜猜看 太好了
You sweet-toothed son of a gun.
收买♥♥儿子专用口香糖
Okay!
好嘞
See you Thursday, sweetheart!
周四再见 亲爱的
Love you!
爱你哟
It's really weird. That's so weird.
真的很奇怪 实在是太奇怪了
Was he, like, old-looking, or is he just the same?
他看起来变老了还是说一点都没变
What do you mean? I mean, he looked like Mr. Cyr.
你什么意思 我觉得他看起来像西尔老师他自己
He had the same, like, weird mustache-y thing, you know?
他还跟以前一样有着同样古怪的胡茬 你知道吗
He's not bald, you know, if that's what you're asking.
如果你是想问他秃头没有 那我告诉你 他没有秃头
It's been, like, a year.
我们才一年没见而已
I know, but a year...
我知道 可是一年...
And teachers... I mean, a lot can happen.
而且那些老师啊 能发生的事儿可多了
Hello?
喂
Hey, Uncle Joel. What's goin' on?
嘿 乔姨夫 怎么了
Oh. I see.
哦 我明白了
You know, I would love to,
我是非常乐意啦
but I'm working late today,
不过我今天得工作到很晚
so I can't, but--
所以我没法去做 不过...
but drew could do it. Do what?
不过德鲁可以做 做什么
Yeah, no, no, he's actually sitting
嗯 不不 他其实现在正
right here in front of me.
坐在我面前呢
Nope, he is free as a bird.
不 他闲得跟鸟似的
No plans.
没有安排
No plans at all. How do you know?
完全没有安排 你怎么知道我没安排
I'm not doing it. Uhhuh.
我才不去做 啊哈
I'm out. Yeah, he's excited.
说我出去了 对 他可兴奋了
I'm not doing it. Okay, great.
我才不要做呢 好吧 太好了
4:00, byebye. Whado what?
四点钟是吧 再见 什...做什么啊
You're baby-sitting for Sydney and Victor.
让你去临时照看一下维克多跟西德妮
Oh, my gosh. Baby-sit them?
我的天呐 照顾他们
Yeah. They hate me.
没错 他们讨厌我诶
Don't be a drama queen. There's no common interests.
别大惊下怪的 我们都没共同语言
No common interests?
没共同语言
They don't like me. It's not eharmony. It's children.
他们讨厌我 又不是让你去相亲 只是俩孩子而已
Play a game with them. I'm not doing it.
就跟他们玩玩游戏呗 我不要去
Drew, you're doing it. 4:00.
德鲁 你必须得去 四点钟 别迟到了
Beautiful framing job. Yeah, there you go.
给照片加边框 对 你说对了
I love it. I don't know. Hanging a picture of a brochure
我喜欢 把宣传册上的照片挂在墙上是有点奇怪
is a little weird, but all right.
不过也还好啦
Don't call it a brochure.
别把它叫做宣传册
It's a beautiful picture that was in a brochure
这是我们第一笔大生意的宣传册
that was our first big job.
上面的一幅漂亮的照片
Cheers. Oh, yeah.
干杯 没错
A couple more jobs too.
我们还会有更多的生意的
That'sthat's I know, huh? The two of us.
那...那个... 我知道 这可是咱俩诶
We're a regular team. That's hard to believe.
我们可是一个常规团队 太难以置信了
I gotta be honest.
说实话
I didn't think it was gonna work.
我真没想到真能成功
Really? You had a negative outlook about something?
真的吗 你待世的态度也太消极了吧
It's a shocker. Yeah, didn't, uh...
这真是让我震惊啊 是啊 没有...
The whole thing's kinda workin' out,
这件事算是成功了
just spending time working, even just hanging out together.
不过只是花了点时间忙了忙 还没事出去玩了几趟
It's been pretty good.
这工作蛮不错的
The--the--you know, the working part.
我...我...我是指工作的部分
Mmhmm. No, the--no, the working, yeah.
嗯 对 是工作部分 没错
Hold on one sec.
稍等一下
Hi!
嗨
Yesterday, I saw Mr. Cyr.
昨天我看到西尔老师了
Mark Cyr, Mr. Mark.
马克·西尔 马克老师
Oh, no kidding. Hey, Hank's here.
不是吧 嘿 汉克也在这儿呢
Come on in.
快进来吧
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
How are you? Good.
你好吗 很好
So what we were celebrating:
我们正在庆祝
We finished our job, and then we got this new job
我们完成了工作 然后又接到了一份
for an organic skincare company.
有机化妆品公♥司♥的生意
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表