剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
They think that's best.
他们觉得这样最好
No, but it's stupid and it's not fair.
不 这很扯淡而且不公平
Mom, answer me.Do you think that it's fair?
妈 回答我 你觉得这公平吗
No, I don't think that it's fair.
不 我觉得不公平
Right, you don't think that--no you don't think that's fair,
对 你觉得那不公平 不 你觉得那个不公平
then why should we listen t Listen to me,
那我们为什么要听... 听我说
this is what they've decided.
这是他们决定好了的
Sometimes in life... It's not fair.
有时候人的一生中... 这不公平
Things aren't fair, okay?
世界本来就不是公平的 好吗
And as you get older you have to deal with that.
你长大了 你得学会如何处理这事儿
Okay, I think that this--this sucks for you.
好了 我觉得这对你来说很难受
I think it's awful,but we can't change everything.
我觉得这糟透了 但我们什么也改变不了
We have to abide by what they're saying.
我们得忍♥受他们说的
No, it's stupid.Why should it be like this?
不 这太荒谬了 为什么要这样
I'm really mad about this.
我对此很愤怒
You know what?I'm really mad about this too.
你知道吗 我对此也很愤怒
I'm so mad about this.
我对此非常愤怒
So we're just gonna sit here and we're gonna be mad together.
所以我们得坐在这 一起生气
We're just gonna sit here and be mad together.
我们只能坐在这儿一起生闷气
[Sighs]
【叹气】
Can't remember when we last
歌♥词:难道不能记住我们上次
took the time to see the sunset
一起去看日落
Mrs. Braverman.
布雷弗曼夫人
Ryan. Yeah.
瑞恩 嗯
Hi. Come on in.
嗨 快进来
Uh, you have just a sec? Of course. Come on in.
你现在有时间吗 当然 快进来吧
No, I'm okay.
不用了 我没事
Um...
嗯...
My dad died when I was 11
我爸在我11岁那年就死了
and my mom remarried
我妈一年半后就跟
half a year later to a guy from work
一个跟他很般配的同事再婚了
who was okay to her,but thought corporal punishment
但是那个家伙觉得体罚
was the best way to handle a wild kid
是管教一个总是为失去父亲
who was pissed as hell about losing his dad.
而醉酒的野孩子最佳的办法
Oh, Ryan, I'm so sorry.
哦 瑞恩 我很抱歉
No, no, no.I don't need pity, I'm just--
不不不 倭奴需要同情 我只是...
I'm just--I'm just telling you the reason
我只是想告诉你我想尽快
why I left home as quick as I did
离开我家而且再也不愿回去
and never looked back,never will.
不想回去的原因
Ryan, you don't have to give me an explanation.
瑞恩 你不必跟我解释这些
Well, I want to give you the answers
我只是想给你
to the questions you keep asking, so...
你问那些问题的答案而已 所以...
Not everybody has a family like yours.
并不是所有人都有和你一样的家庭
And I know that I messed up.
我知道我搞砸了
I know that I did some things the last time I got back
我知道上次我回来时做了不少吓到你的事儿
that scared you and they should have.
那些确实吓人
It's your daughter.
那可是你的女儿
But I love her.
但是我爱她
I love her so much.
我真的很爱她
And I'm working so hard to get better.
我现在很努力地想变得更好
And I want to be worthy of your family.
我想变得配的上你们家
I want to be worthy of her.
我想配得上她
And I know you think that we're rushing,
我也知道我们决定得太仓促
we're going into this too fast,
我们发展的太快
but I can tell you grew up real fast on your own.
但是我告诉你一个人自己生活真的成长的很快
You grew up fast in the military.
特别是在军营里面
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
And I want us to start our lives together.
我想和她一起开始新生活
Nice surprise ready to grow...
歌♥词:已经准备好成长的惊喜...
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
After all is said and done
毕竟一切都已说过也已做过
after all is said and done. Okay.
歌♥词:毕竟一切都已说过也已做过 好吧
Oh, and Sarah...
对了 萨拉...
It's fixed.
修好了
Thanks.
谢谢
The toilet.
厕所修好了
After all is said and done. - Okay.
歌♥词:毕竟一切都已说过也已做过 好吧
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表