剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I'm, like,switching a lot, but...
我很抱歉总是摇摆不定 可是...
No, no, hey. Hey. Whatever you want to do,okay?
不不不 你想怎么做都行 好吗
So what do you want to do?
那你想要怎么做
Oh, um...
嗯...
I mean, let's make a plan. Yeah, I don't know.
我们得制定个计划 嗯 我现在没注意
We should both sit down and...
我们都该坐下来然后...
hey, kitten, I need a little sea salt action.
嘿 小猫 我需要你把海盐挑出来
I have to go deal with this. I'm so sorry.
我得去处理这些事儿了 我很抱歉
Okay. Your strawberries are out.
好吧 你的草莓掉出来了
We have things we need to talk about.
我们还有事儿要讨论呢
Let's talk about it when I get home,and we'll get going.
等我回家再讨论好吗 我们得走了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吗
Love you, love you, bye. I love you too.
爱你 爱你哟 拜 我也爱你
God, let me dig up some sea salt. Come on.
天呐 我来帮你把海盐挑出来 快点儿
You don't kiss me like that.
你都不那样吻我
Yeah, well...
嗯 那个...
Mom, the mashed potatoes are killer.
妈 这个土豆泥实在是太好吃了
They're so good. Max.
好吃到爆了 麦克斯
Max, put the camera away. We're eating here.
麦克斯 把照相机放下来 我们要吃饭呢
Julia, where's Joel?
茱莉亚 乔呢
Joel is... he wanted to be here.
乔本来打算来的
But he's working late again.
但是他又得加班
Again?
又加班
How's "pistol Pete" treating him?
那个“枪手皮特”对他如何
Pete is working him late nights.
皮特让他总是加班
She's a slave driver. She's keeping him on his toes.
她真是个严苛的上司 她让他随时准备待命
It's good.That's an amazing opportunity.
挺好的 这是个不错的机会
It's amazing for him.
这对他 对我们全家来说
For us, you know. Oh, yeah, yeah.
都不是件坏事儿 哦 对对对
Oh, my God. I'm chewing.
天呐 我还在嚼东西呢
All right,Max.No more pictures of aunt Sarah,Max.
好了 麦克斯 别再拍你萨拉姑姑了 麦克斯
Hank has a huge picture of aunt Sarah.
汉克给萨拉姑姑拍了很大一张照片
That he keeps in his drawer.
就放在他的抽屉里
Okay. What?
好吧 什么
What?What... what'd you say?
什么 你说什么
How dressed is she in this...
她打扮得多...
It's because he liked you,
那是因为他曾爱过你
but he says he doesn't like you anymore.
但是他说他现在不爱你了
Because you're flaky, and you have baggage.
因为你古里古怪的 还有一大堆包袱
Buddy,that is not appropriate talk at the dinner table.
小鬼 这件事并不适合在餐桌上来讨论
Max,that's personal. Hank told you I have baggage?
麦克斯 这是人家的私事 汉克亲口说我有包袱的吗
Excuse me. I have baggage?
不好意思 我有包袱吗
Who has baggage in that scenario?
这种情节里谁还会有包袱
And he says that you shouldn't marry someone
他还说你不能跟一个满是包袱的家伙结婚
who has baggage because they're filled with pain.
因为他们生活在痛苦之中
I'm so sorry. Max, that's all.
真是不好意思 麦克斯 别说了
We're done.
别说了
First of all,are we having this conversation?
我先搞清楚 我们现在是在谈论这个话题吗
This is the greatest conversation.
这个话题不错啊
We've had in months.
我们都讨论过几个月了
I'm sorry that the baby's missing it.
非常抱歉我家小宝贝儿想听这个了
Why am I talking?
我为什么要讲这些呢
Also, Hank and I are best friends too.
而且汉克跟我俩也是最好的朋友
You're best friends?
你们俩是最好的朋友
Yeah,I spend more time with him after school,
对 我放学之后跟他呆的时间
than any one person in school,and I'm his only friend,
比学校任何一个人都要长
which makes us best friends.
这就说明我们是最好的朋友
Honey, I'm sure Hank has other friends.
宝贝 我敢肯定汉克还有其他的朋友
Actually, he doesn't.
事实上 他没有其他朋友
He also calls me a weird nickname called "mad Max."
他还给我取了个奇怪的外号♥“疯子麦克斯”
He even calls me "mad Max" when I'm not angry,
他甚至在我都没生气的时候叫我这个名字
which is really weird. That's not a weird nickname.
这就非常奇怪了 这才不是个奇怪的外号♥呢
That's a cool nickname. That's a great nickname,Max.
这是个很酷的外号♥ 那个外号♥很不错 麦克斯
Well, speaking of baggage,
说到包袱的问题
I have a little announcement to make.
我要宣布一件事儿
Oh? Yes.
是吗 是的
My art class is taking a trip.
我的艺术班要去旅行
Oh, cool. We're going to Italy.
不错嘛 我们要去意大利
What? That's great.
什么 那真是太棒了
Wow. That's great, Camille.
哇哦 那太棒了 卡米尔
Well, it's like a retreat. A workshop.
更像是去开一个研讨会
How long? A month.
去多久 一个月
Dad, this is like your dream vacation.
老爸 这可是你梦寐以求的旅行啊
In your speedo, on the mediterranean,
当老妈一整天都在工作的时候
eating pasta while mom works all day,
在地中海悠闲地散步 吃着意面
spill some on your chest...
还洒在你的胸前
actually, dad's not going. What?
实际上 你们老爸不去 什么
Dad's not going.
你们爸不去
You're not going?
你不去吗
Dad, what's the deal?
爸 怎么回事
It's just you?
就你一个人去吗
Just me.
就我一个人
Why aren't you going, pop?
你为什么不去 老爹
Would you pass the mashed potatoes, please?
你能把那个土豆泥递给我吗
Yep.
对
Thank you.
谢谢
This broccoli dish is really good.
花椰菜做得蛮不错的
Yes.
嗯
Hi.
嗨
What's this for you? In the classmate's?
你穿这身是干嘛去 同学会吗
What? What do you need now?
什么 你又需要什么
I'm not here to borrow anything.
我不是来借东西的
I should start charging you for this.
我得开始向你收费了
No, I just came to visit.
不 我只是来拜访你一下而已
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
All right, well, how are you?
好吧 你最近还好吧
I'm good.
很好
How are you?
你呢
As usual, you know.
就跟平常一样
Yeah.
嗯
Um.
嗯~
Listen,I...
听着 我...
I...
我...
What am I trying to say?
我要说什么来着
Its sad sometimes that it's over between us.
我们俩结束了真的很令人难过
Yeah.
对
But it's over.
但这都过去了
I know that.
我知道
I know, I know.
我知道你知道
We discussed that. Right.
我们讨论过那个的 对
We discussed that a while ago.
我们才讨论了不久
It's just that, you know,
只是...
Max being here has been so great for him,
麦克斯能到这来对他来说真的很好
and he feels like you're his best friend.
而且他还把你当做他最好的朋友
But then he said a bunch of stuff.
他跟我说了很多事儿
At the dinner table about us.
就在昨天晚上吃饭的时候跟我们说的
That was so surprisingly intimate,
你能告诉他这些
for you to have talked to him,
还真是有点亲密无间呢
and so I just wanted to make sure that you,
所以我来这儿只是想让你知道
you know,that you can't be talking to him about me.
你不能再跟他说我的事儿
First of all, he was talking to me,okay?
先声明 是他跟我谈起你的 好吗
I'm sorry that you came up.
我很抱歉你被讨论了
It wasn't that I came up.
不是我被讨论不讨论的问题
It was the content of...
只是讨论的内容实在是...
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你想让我说什么
It's like 20 questions with this kid,that's all.
孩子总是好奇 爱问这问那的 仅此而已
But, you're the adult.
但是你是成年人
You don't have to give him 20 answers.
你不必什么问题都回答他
That's all I'm saying.
我就说了那么点事儿
It's not like I'm sitting writing you love songs,
并不是我为你写了首情歌♥
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表