剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
You know, you're not...
你知道吗 你不是...
You're no longer my most annoying tenant.
你不再是我最烦人的租客了
Not possible. No, no.
不是吧 已经不是了
You've been dethroned by Mrs. Deitchman.
你已经被戴奇曼太太给顶替了
That's not fair.
这不公平
Mrs. Deitchman has multiple pets in a cat-free building.
戴奇曼太太在禁止宠物的公♥寓♥里养猫了
Ah, LA, LA, LA... Yeah, I told you...
我听不见 我听不见... 没错 我告诉过你...
I do not know about the cats.LA, LA, LA--
我不知道猫的事儿 我听不见 我听不见
uh-oh.
哦噢
Oh, you're kidding me!
不是吧 你耍我呢
Yeah, it's official.
没错 现在是正式的了
What? You're a slumlord now.
什么玩意儿 你现在已经成为一个糟糕的房♥东了
No, I had nothing to do with this.
不 我跟这个一点关系也没有
This has to be because of the heaters.
肯定是因为你加热器的原因
No. This has got to be specific
不是 肯定只有你的公♥寓♥
to your apartment. I don't know
停了电 我怎么知道
how that can be possible.
这怎么可能
The whole building is not out.
并不是整栋楼都停电了
Listen, just knock off 10 bucks from my rent,
听着 你只管从我租金里扣十块钱
I'll go flip the breaker.
我要去把电闸扳回来
Excuse me, I'll flip the breaker.
不好意思 是我要去把电闸扳回来
Okay, super. Yeah.
好吧 房♥东大人 没错
Go ahead, flip the breaker. Okay.
快去吧 把电闸拉开 好吧
I mean, you know where it is, right?
你知道电闸在那儿对吧
I know where the breaker is in this apartment.
我知道电闸在这栋楼的哪儿
It's, uh...
它在 呃...
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Oh, my God, Zack.
天呐 扎克
It's okay. You should see the other guy.
没事儿的 你应该看看那个家伙
I'm fine, by the way.
顺便说一句 我没事儿
And make sure you tell G.I. What's-his-ass--
麻烦你告诉你家那位 那个混♥蛋♥
tell him he cost us a week in the studio.
告诉他浪费了我们一周时间不能进录音棚工作
Oh, God, I'm sorry. A week in the studio.
天呐 我真的很抱歉 一周时间不能录音诶
And that's just my money going to waste.
而且浪费的还只是我的钱诶
I'm sorry, Oliver.
我真抱歉 奥利弗
Yeah, apparently, you can't drum
没错 很明显 要是没有两只手的话
without, you know, two hands.
是敲不了鼓的
I don't even know what to say. I'm so sorry.
我真不知道该说什么了 我真的很抱歉
Amber. It's okay.
安博 没关系的
Crosby and I want to see you up in the office.
克劳斯比跟我想让你去办公室一趟
It's all right.
没事儿的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, drew. Can I ask you a loaded question?
嘿 德鲁 我能问你几个问题吗
Yeah, what's up?
行 怎么啦
What's your deal with Natalie?
你跟娜塔莉到底怎么回事儿
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I have some information.
那个 我有些小道消息
But first,I've got to know what your deal is
但我首先得问一下你跟她的关系
so I know how to deliver it.
这样才知道怎么跟你说
Um, I mean, she's my-- my friend.
嗯...她只是我...我的朋友而已
We're friends. What do you mean?
我们是朋友关系 你到底想说什么
What's the information?
什么小道消息
Well,dude,if she's your girlfriend,it's not good.
那个 老兄 要是她是你女朋友的话这可不妙
Oh, well, she's not.
哦 反正她不是
So what's up?
到底怎么了
Look, it's just that last night,
听我说 就昨天晚上
I saw her mackin' on some other dude at zeta gamma pi.
我看见她在跟着兄弟会那帮家伙鬼混
Oh, dude. You're not bumming, are you?
哦 老兄 你不是吃醋了吧
No.
没有
I hope you're not pissed I told you.
我希望你别生气我告诉你这事儿
I just felt like I needed to be a bro here.
我只是觉得我应该像个兄弟一样关照你
Yeah. Thanks, um...
好吧 谢了 嗯...
Thanks for bein' a bro and all that.
谢谢你像个兄弟一样关照我
Anytime, hombre.
有事尽管找我 老兄
Anytime. We're not really dating.
随时都行 我们真的没在约会
We're kind of like friends with benefits,you know?
我们俩更像是炮♥友♥关系 你明白吗
Hmm. No harm in that, man.
哼 这样也倒无妨 老兄
Just make sure that next time you hit that, you wear a condom.
记得下次你们俩互炮的时候别忘了戴上安全套
Cause she is givin' benefits to all her friends.
因为她也跟她其他朋友在各取所需
Um, well, thank you, Berto, for tellin' me that.
嗯 谢了 伯尔托 谢谢你告诉我这件事儿
I just--I really want to say one thing.
我只...我真的想说一件事儿
Okay.
好吧
I totally understand how serious this is
我完全明白这件事儿及其后果
and the consequences,
有多严重
and I will clear out my desk if I'm fired.
如果你们要炒我的话我马上就把我的桌子腾干净
I won't make a problem out of it or anything--
我不会再添任何麻烦的...
we're not--we're not firing you.
我们...我们不打算炒你
But you're right, this is serious.
但是你说得对 这件事很严重
And we're lucky that the band didn't press charges.
而且我们很庆幸乐队没起诉我们
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank you, guys. I'm sorry.
谢谢你们俩 带来这些麻烦我真的很抱歉
Amber, are--are you okay?
安博 你...你还好吗
I mean, yeah, I'm fine.
嗯 我很好
Because, you know, has he ever gotten violent with you?
他有没有对你进行过任何暴♥力♥行为
Oh, my God, no.
天呐 当然没有
Because that No, you guys.
因为... 没有 舅舅们
He's not like that at all.
他根本不是那样的人
He would never, ever do that.
他再也不会那样做的
We didn't think so, all right? Never.
我们也没那样想 好吗 绝对不会了
But just we're saying that if that ever does happen,
但我们是说要是这种事真的发生了的话
you have to tell us. Of course.Guys,but...
你一定要告诉我们 这是当然 各位 但是...
You've got to promise us.Tell us,or you tell your mom.
你一定得告诉我们 要么就告诉你老妈
Of course, but I--but he would never do that.
这是当然 但是...但是他一定不会再这样做了
He's--he 's a really good guy.
他...他真的是个好人
All right, Amber. Listen, we like the guy.
好吧 安博 听我说 我们都挺喜欢他的
But until this blows over,
但在这件事儿了了之前
Ryan doesn't come to the luncheonette.
瑞恩再也不许进这间速食餐厅了
I understand. Okay.
我明白 好吧
Did you tell your mom about it?
你告诉你老妈这件事儿了吗
Um... Not yet.
嗯...现在还没有
But you're going to. Yeah, I will, I promise.
但你得告诉她 行 我会的 我保证
Good.
行
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
You seriously are the most efficient person
你绝对是我这辈子见过的
I've ever met in my entire life.
办事效率最高的人了
Now, I just didn't want you to have to look at all this junk.
我只是不想让你再看见这堆垃圾了而已
Oh, it's okay.
没关系的
I'm actually feelin' pretty good, you know?
我其实感觉蛮良好的现在 你知道吗
Yeah? Considering.
是吗 差不多吧
Well, I'm pissed.
可是我现在很不满
I am.
真的
You know, we came close
我们已经很接近了
and our message got out there,and I feel like...
而且我们的理念也已经传达出去了 我觉得...
Yeah, yeah.
没错 没错
You know,we got a lot of attention for education.
我们在教育上花了很多心思
That was good. But we didn't win.
这真的很好 但我们没有获胜
So--and you know?
那你又知道吗
I've worked for several candidates,
我之前也帮过许多候选人
and you always want your person to win.
你总是会想要你自己的人获胜
But this one stung, I swear.
但这一次 我发誓 真的太令人气愤了
And it's--it's that you would have made an amazing mayor.
而且...你肯定会成为一个很棒的市长的
You really would've. Yeah.
你真的会的 是啊
You know what? I would have.
你知道吗 我真的会的
I would've made a damn good mayor.
我真的会成为一好得不得了的市长的
You'd have made the best.
你会成为史上最棒的市长的
Well, what else can I help you with?
那个 我能帮你做点什么吗
Anything? Nothing.
什么事儿都行 不用了
I mean, I pretty much got everything.
我差不多都收好了
I guess all that's left is the hugging.
那我觉得就只剩下拥抱了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表